Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (38046 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by kendo55: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
nairalanduser:
You can try www.gimylancer.com

You can sell gigs and apply for jobs from emloyers.

If you dont see any jobs at the moment you like, you can put up your gigs. The more gigs the better.
www.pushnaira.com is also nice to sell gigs
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by bot101(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Good day fiverrans, I have about $90 in three fiverr accounts which I would like to withdraw asap. Any credible and tested agent who can help me with it??
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wisehouse(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
bot101:
Good day fiverrans, I have about $90 in three fiverr accounts which I would like to withdraw asap. Any credible and tested agent who can help me with it??
@hisenjos he can help. Contact him and he will direct you on what to do
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Dymaco(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
huzyboy:

I replied but you didn't respond
pls I register on fiverr using their android app. my gig shows active when I created it, how will I check my order and number of visitor to my gig
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by victor247: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2016
@Op, y did you stop updating this thread
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
victor247:
@Op, y did you stop updating this thread

I thought people have lost interest but I'll continue or start a new one soon.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by victor247: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2016
huzyboy:

I've not lost interest abeg
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2016
victor247:

I've not lost interest abeg

lol why is that? undecided
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by fineyemi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
huzyboy:

Gud Pm Sir. I went through d 12 link but unfortunatel, I cudnt bypass zenmate vpn connection cos i use mtn simple server to browse. Plsss, how do I do it.I wanna go into fiverr. I read all and I bliv am gonna mke it dere.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Hibiscuss(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
fineyemi:
Gud Pm Sir. I went through d 12 link but unfortunatel, I cudnt bypass zenmate vpn connection cos i use mtn simple server to browse. Plsss, how do I do it.I wanna go into fiverr. I read all and I bliv am gonna mke it dere.

Simple! Subscribe for glo 200# mb for 200mb, download zenmate and register with it. you can thereafter start using your simpleserver.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by fineyemi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hibiscuss:

Simple! Subscribe for glo 200# mb for 200mb, download zenmate and register with it. you can thereafter start using your simpleserver.
Sir, I only downloaded d plugin on ma mozila firefox browser. I didn't do registration. Wat could b d best solution. Dere is no option to register. I only clicked on get zenmate free
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Hibiscuss(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
fineyemi:
Sir, I only downloaded d plugin on ma mozila firefox browser. I didn't do registration. Wat could b d best solution. Dere is no option to register. I only clicked on get zenmate free

You do not need registration. Just activate the add-on and change the location to USA;
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by fineyemi(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Hibiscuss:

You do not need registration. Just activate the add-on and change the location to USA;
I did exactly wat u said but it blocked my proxy connection. I couldnt connect to the internet. well, Although i use simple server and it has its own default proxy. And anytim i click on enable zenmate. Its automatically create its own proxy and i dnt have access to the internet. Wat are the necessary setting i nid to do.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Hibiscuss(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2016
fineyemi:
I did exactly wat u said but it blocked my proxy connection. I couldnt connect to the internet. well, Although i use simple server and it has its own default proxy. And anytim i click on enable zenmate. Its automatically create its own proxy and i dnt have access to the internet. Wat are the necessary setting i nid to do.

Simple! You didn't follow the instruction.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
For your articles, I am a writer on fiverr with enough experience to write a unique, well researched content for you. Send me a message for my link.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
fineyemi:

It doesn't have to be Zenmate alone, You can try Anonymox too. I'm not sure if simple server works with zenmate and co though.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by fineyemi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
huzyboy:

It doesn't have to be Zenmate alone, You can try Anonymox too. I'm not sure if simple server works with zenmate and co though.
k. I will try anonymous
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by justi4jesu(f): 3:22am On Feb 05, 2016
Withdraw your Fiverr,freelancer,upwork,Elance earnings at a fantastic rate and get paid in Dollars within minutes.

Exchange rate 270

Contact on my profile
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by seyiowoseeni(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
CBM (cash back marketing) Dear friend , you might have been hearing about online- marketing , with affiliating programs, but they never works well to your benefit or favours your first motive for participating as a member (which is financial freedom)
I don't know what those programs had promised you but here is one ( global company debt-free, offering a life time residual income for life. You don't have to believe this now , don't even stress yourself up with reasons that might sprong-up within your mind you are not require to make any payment to join or before you can make money with them.It has always been free and it will be free forever all you have to do is check them out.. (http://bit•ly/1Rxnf03) (write the url out and type on ur browser tap).....and read every details/FAQs on their website , if you are not getting the information correctly I will be more than happy to help you out with any issues you might encounter along the way.
I can assure you that this is exactly what is fectching Google,Facebook and Amazon &co billions of dollar every month of which they are paying every internet users on their platform , like Google AdSense, fb -page Ads ,
I think I need to stop my persuasion here, enough of facts and examples , its your sole decision to change your financial situation , in this hard time of global economy meltdown .
I will be here waiting for you, and take you by hand with anyone you intend to refer into the program along the way. Note: your success is also mine.(http://bit•ly/1Rxnf03)
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by justi4jesu(f): 3:24am On Jun 25, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, elance an get paid in Naira Instantly.

Rate 270

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Dreydoe(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
guys i dint see this thread in time ooo,chai i just created a fiveer account 2days ago with Nigerian Ip ,i have 3 gigs but no views sef?? shuld i edit my location to U.S or forfeit the Nigerian account and open new wan with U.S Ip

my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/351015e629
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by kingdaxn: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
talk2myles:

had dis same problem....just forget those proxy site
download hotspot shield from d internet and instal on your computer
when u connect the system to d internet....load d hotspot shield and continue from there.

meanwhile....kproxy will give u a canada location
pls I have opened fiverr before using U.s.a ip
but later logged in using Nigerian ip, with this kproxy, I logged in again wc is Canada ip..
what can I do? should I still continue using the acct
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by justi4jesu(f): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, upwork and get credited within minutes.

Rate 290

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by obedfynez(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is this trend still active..
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by obedfynez(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
I still do have a fiverr account..
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by eben123(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
huzyboy:
Still Killing it grin
Pls help me na,pls bro
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 340 to $1

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by cleanstar(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2016
600$ payoneer fund needed @ 350# per $, paypal fund also need as well @ 340# per $ if you have over 600$, but if u have within 300$ paypal, call me let's transact. scammers abeg use d exit. instant payment 2ur bank account once payment comfirm, my number 08163407087.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by cleanstar(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2016
cleanstar:
600$ payoneer fund needed @ 350# per $, paypal fund also need as well @ 340# per $ if you have over 600$, but if u have within 300$ paypal, call me let's transact. scammers abeg use d exit. instant payment 2ur bank account once payment comfirm, my number 08163407087.
wink
cleanstar:
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by tofek4real: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2016
Please gurus, how do i write a USA review for a client that need it on Google play store from Nigeria without your ip showing. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday / Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.