Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (38038 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 6:18pm On May 12, 2015
ebukasoso:

Huzyboy, I Am Having Problems Registering On Fiverr With Kproxy.com, Proxify And Hidemyass And Other Proxy Sites Too.. If I Load Fiver Page Through Them And Put In My Email To Register And Then Click Continue, It Will Just Be There With A Loading / Connecting Sign.. But If I Do It Normally Without Proxy Sites, It Will Go And Bring Out A Place For My Username And Password..

Help Out Please

You can simply use zenmate for Firefox or Chrome, it is the easiest. Just google "zenmate for Firefox" and install it on your browser.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by thomasina: 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
huzyboy:

You can simply use zenmate for Firefox or Chrome, it is the easiest. Just google "zenmate for Firefox" and install it on your browser.
Hello? Are u saying that if I just go to kproxy.com and type fiverr.com and begin to browse/work from there on fiverr, my location is hidden? And so I don't need to download anything?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:24pm On May 12, 2015
thomasina:

Hello? Are u saying that if I just go to kproxy.com and type fiverr.com and begin to browse/work from there on fiverr, my location is hidden? And so I don't need to download anything?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by chibzu: 9:19am On May 13, 2015
i think the advantage the op has is that he shared his gigs with his 5k twitter followers
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by TCF1980(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2015
Hello guys. On Fiverr and my gig gallery refused to load (the pic). Done all I could to no avail. Your directions please.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
chibzu:
i think the advantage the op has is that he shared his gigs with his 5k twitter followers

No it's not. I only shared it once and followers are not even related to the niche plus I started getting order days after.

I have other accounts I never shared on Twitter and it's still making money.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
TCF1980:
Hello guys. On Fiverr and my gig gallery refused to load (the pic). Done all I could to no avail. Your directions please.

The pic needs to be at a specific size (minimum). I normally use 700 by 600
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by yemzyray01(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2015
Please how easy is amazon verifeid reviews
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by creampassion: 4:57pm On May 16, 2015
Can I register my fiver on my black berry phone ? Mine has a london IP location
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wxman: 11:46pm On May 18, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have got my first order delivered today
am only 3 gigs without any advertisement or promotion. I finally
made dollars on fiverr after 16days cheesy cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2015
wxman:
Wow, Nice to hear this! You also write review right?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by zinosleek(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2015
can I ask is there any reason not using nigeria ip
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
Still Killing it grin

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Tejuri(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2015
Fiverr, i had always procastinated with it.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by femora007(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2015
huzyboy:
In this thread, I will start a journey of making money on Fiverr from the beginning. I will post updates on regular basis on the things I do. You can follow and read this thread and also do exactly what I do. I am not guaranteeing that you will make money but I hope we all do.

I have made some money on fiverr in the past couple of months and you too can. Check my previous threads to see proof.

DAY 1 (1st May, 2015)

- I created a new Gmail account

- I added the new email created to my phone so that I can get alert whenever I receive a message or order

- I downloaded ZenMate plugin/add-on for firefox to change my location to USA. You can download for chrome if you don't have Firefox. If you don't have access to the plugin/add-on, go to kproxy.com and type in fiverr.com in the address bar there. You can also use Browsec instead of ZenMate

- I switched on my ZenMate and navigated to fiverr.com. If you don't have Zenmate, go to kproxy.com and type in fiverr.com in the address bar on the site

- I signed up using the new email I created earlier and chose a good username

- I went to my email and click on the activation link sent to me. If you are using kproxy.com to sign up, copy the activation link sent to your email and open kproxy.com again and paste the activation link there (This is very IMPORTANT)

- I updated my profile by adding a pic, choosing a security question and writing a little bit about what I want to offer. The pic should be related to something you are going to offer or a beautiful "white girl" pic (not a celeb)

- I clicked on start selling and created a gig

- The gig I am offering is reviews for iPhone applications on App Store. The gig must be something you can do (you cannot offer reviews for iPhone apps if you don't have an iPhone). It must not be the same as what I am offering. If you can write a good articles, create a gig offering that. If you can design flyers or banners, create a gig offering that.

- I opened Photoshop ( Paint/Corel Draw are good too) and designed a random pic with iPhone and Apps. This is just to show what I am offering. You can also search Google for pics relevant to you gig and upload them. NOTE: the size of the pic should be around (700 * 600)

- I went to fiverr and created a gig. Where it says I will...... I just typed "Review Your App on Appstore" (because that is what I am offering). Where it says gig pic, I uploaded the pic I designed earlier (you can upload the pic you saved from google too).
Where it says description, I explained what I will offer (make it as long as possible)
Where it says tags, I added words that people will search. My tags are review, appstore, iphone, 5 stars
Where it says deliver in, I selected 1 day because I can complete the job in 1 day
Where it says what buyer should provide, I just typed "provide link to the app you want to be reviewed"

- I clicked on publish gig. It asked if I want to add gig extra, I clicked on skip, It asked if I want to add a video, I clicked on skip and finally Publish gig

-I shared my gig to the 5k+ followers I have on twitter

I will continue updating this thread with the things I have done.

I hope you understand every step. Kindly post any question here and I will respond as soon as possible.
why did u choose usa as ur location. I already have an acct with nig as my location, do i need to create another one?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 12:27pm On May 21, 2015
femora007:
why did u choose usa as ur location. I already have an acct with nig as my location, do i need to create another one?

can I ask is there any reason not using nigeria ip

Nigeria has a very bad reputation online. I have created 2 accounts with Nigerian IP and never got a sale. Using US IP gives more possibilities of getting sales.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 12:31pm On May 21, 2015
wxman:

Nice job! If you can offer more than one review (if you are doing reviews), make sure you let your buyers know so that you can get even more sales. Tell them you have more than one account (on where you posted the reviews) and you can post more reviews. Also tell me them if they order bulk, you will give them a discount. That is what I do most of the time

2 Likes

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ITbomb(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2015
You abandoned us
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:42pm On May 21, 2015
ITbomb:
You abandoned us

lol, I didn't abandon you. I haven't been doing anything all this while. I just sit and wait for the orders to roll in and sometimes I respond to messages sent to me

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wxman: 1:05pm On May 23, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Wow, Nice to hear this! You also write review right?

No, am on weight loss and relationship advice
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by TCF1980(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2015
Hello all. I got a job to do on Freelancer and it was sent to my personal mail box. After doing the job awaiting submission, the owner sent me a mail requesting for a refundable $15 payment to his paypal account for subsequent jobs. Is this the process please?

Am I suppose to send the job via mail across or there is a platform on fiverr or freelancer where they can be attached?

I dey wait for una answers better people.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
TCF1980:
Hello all. I got a job to do on Freelancer and it was sent to my personal mail box. After doing the job awaiting submission, the owner sent me a mail requesting for a refundable $15 payment to his paypal account for subsequent jobs. Is this the process please?

Am I suppose to send the job via mail across or there is a platform on fiverr or freelancer where they can be attached?

I dey wait for una answers better people.

I have no experience using Freelance but I will advice you don't do anything outside the Freelancer platform
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by lilwayneme(m): 5:24am On May 24, 2015
huzyboy, pls I've been thru dis discussion from page 1, and I must tell you that I ve everything ready expect the gigs to offer...please just tell me random gigs a fresher can offer....please I'm eager to start...baba I beg....
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Okattamgbee: 5:42am On May 24, 2015
Huzyboy,

I really want to commend you for this life changing write up you put up here, God bless you for that.

Permit me to ask this question, after registering and authenticating your fiverr account with U.S.A. IP, can you access the same fiverr account with another IP for instance, Nigerian IP for subsequent transactions or is only meant to be accessed with the U.S.A. IP?

Thanks as i am grateful so far.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:27am On May 24, 2015
lilwayneme:
huzyboy, pls I've been thru dis discussion from page 1, and I must tell you that I ve everything ready expect the gigs to offer...please just tell me random gigs a fresher can offer....please I'm eager to start...baba I beg....

Write articles
Logo design
Flyer and banner design
Photoshop edit
etc
Browse through fiverr to get ideas

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:28am On May 24, 2015
Okattamgbee:
Huzyboy,

I really want to commend you for this life changing write up you put up here, God bless you for that.

Permit me to ask this question, after registering and authenticating your fiverr account with U.S.A. IP, can you access the same fiverr account with another IP for instance, Nigerian IP for subsequent transactions or is only meant to be accessed with the U.S.A. IP?

Thanks as i am grateful so far.

You should hold on to the U.S. IP for a while before switching
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Okattamgbee: 9:51am On May 24, 2015
huzyboy:

You should hold on to the U.S. IP for a while before switching

Okay, thanks.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Darus05(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
obedfynez:
hmmmm I have a problem ohhh I dnt have up to 5k follow even up to 1k followers on my Twitter acount nd also the facebook not much followers how am I gonna handle that..
I can get u high quality and permanet twitter followers,fb followers,g+ and more just pm me.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Paulscholari(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2015
TRAFFIC GENERATOR!!! TRAFFIC GENERATOR!!!
Have you heard of traffic digger.... They help you to generate free traffic for your website... Click on the link and get started
http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/paulscholes7.html
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wxman: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
huzyboy:

Nice job! If you can offer more than one review (if you are doing reviews), make sure you let your buyers know so that you can get even more sales. Tell them you have more than one account (on where you posted the reviews) and you can post more reviews. Also tell me them if they order bulk, you will give them a discount. That is what I do most of the time

Thank you for the compliment.
I will get back to you
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by alaricsaltzman: 10:32am On May 25, 2015
hello huzyboy...nice work you are doing here...please how do i get this shit off?? I can't create gigs with my account... "Your account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team. For more information, please contact Customer Support here"...Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday / Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) / Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.