Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (37837 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by dicksonxtreme(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Huzyboy good work here.. i need a favor from you bro .....
Can you help me advertise my gig to your twitter followers??
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by eedriyz(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Sup OP, have you yet reach your goal?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
eedriyz:
Sup OP, have you yet reach your goal?

I would say I'm getting there. Check out the pic below grin

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by dlex21(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
huzyboy:

Bros na you dey reign ooo Self employed of life
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by eedriyz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
huzyboy:

That's really good bro. Glad you're doing it. Keep it going. I'd be watching your journey
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by major1234(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks bro.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by kayworld2(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow!!! FIVERR is truely a place to EARN.

Super Seller Crslaytor: From Buyer to Seller to Becoming His Own Boss.

This seller was now one of the best seller on FIVERR. He came to known Fiverr as a buyer and now selling like mad on this platform. He received 1gig per week, 2 gigs per week, 5gigs per week and so on. This good testimony with only a gig.

Imagine how much he will be earning if he provide many different gigs? Like:

1. Vídeo Animation ( www.videomakerfx.com )
2. Whiteboard Animation
3. Marketing Vídeo
4. Traffic Software
5. Professional Logo ( www.aaa-logo.com )
6. Professional Facebook Banner
7. Professional Landing Page
8. Professional Ecover
9. Professional Website Design
10.Unlimited Traffic to your website
11.Unlimited Backlinks ( www.scrapebox.com )

Please how much did you think you can earn from these?

Tap in these gigs on FIVERR today and gain your financial freedom.

You can read Crslaytor story here: http://blog.fiverr.com/super-seller-crslaytor-from-buyer-to-seller-to-becoming-his-own-boss/?utm_source=nt_ct&utm_term=n922

You can also get all those software mention above from me by forwarding your request to kayworld22009@gmail.com or chat with me on whatsapp: 0 8 1 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
kayworld2:
Wow!!! FIVERR is truely a place to EARN.

Super Seller Crslaytor: From Buyer to Seller to Becoming His Own Boss.

This seller was now one of the best seller on FIVERR. He came to known Fiverr as a buyer and now selling like mad on this platform. He received 1gig per week, 2 gigs per week, 5gigs per week and so on. This good testimony with only a gig.

Imagine how much he will be earning if he provide many different gigs? Like:

1. Vídeo Animation ( www.videomakerfx.com )
2. Whiteboard Animation
3. Marketing Vídeo
4. Traffic Software
5. Professional Logo ( www.aaa-logo.com )
6. Professional Facebook Banner
7. Professional Landing Page
8. Professional Ecover
9. Professional Website Design
10.Unlimited Traffic to your website
11.Unlimited Backlinks ( www.scrapebox.com )

Please how much did you think you can earn from these?

Tap in these gigs on FIVERR today and gain your financial freedom.

You can read Crslaytor story here: http://blog.fiverr.com/super-seller-crslaytor-from-buyer-to-seller-to-becoming-his-own-boss/?utm_source=nt_ct&utm_term=n922

You can also get all those software mention above from me by forwarding your request to kayworld22009@gmail.com or chat with me on whatsapp: 0 8 1 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0

Guy, abeg create your thread and stop spamming mine. If you are actually making it with these softwares, you won't be disturbing people with your ads.
I'm sure anyone one fiverr has received an email about Crslaytor.

3 Likes

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by kayworld2(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
huzyboy:

Guy, abeg create your thread and stop spamming mine. If you are actually making it with these softwares, you won't be disturbing people with your ads.
I'm sure anyone one fiverr has received an email about Crslaytor.

Hi Huzyboy,

I'm not here to spam your thread and if it look like that to you. I'm very sorry about that. Am just here to help people as well on here.

There are alot of newbies out there that wana make money and they need some software to start the business here in nigeria which they cant afford the normal price on their site.

Anyway, sorry about that am just here to give away softwares. 0 8 1 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0

Thanks.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by winta2007(m): 6:18am On Jul 14, 2015
What happens when your impression and views drops to zero,what could be the cause?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by vikizeal(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
@huzyboy...Please help me on this..If one's fiverr account is restricted by the trust and safety team, can one still withdraw the cash earned from the fiverr account. Thanks
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
winta2007:
What happens when your impression and views drops to zero,what could be the cause?

It means your gig is not getting any impressions or views anymore. I don't know how to go about it but if your gig doesn't have a video, be sure to add it cos it gives you more chances of getting views, click and possibly orders.

Cheers
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
vikizeal:
@huzyboy...Please help me on this..If one's fiverr account is restricted by the trust and safety team, can one still withdraw the cash earned from the fiverr account. Thanks

How much do you have in your account? Have you withdrawn from the account before? What is your withdrawal method (Payoneer or Paypal)?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by vikizeal(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
huzyboy:

How much do you have in your account? Have you withdrawn from the account before? What is your withdrawal method (Payoneer or Paypal)?
Thanks for the reply..I haven't withdrawn from the account before..It has 136$..I want to use a payoneer card to withdraw the earnings..Thanks
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by fabrigas18(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hi all i have a solution already, i will help you receive your fund from any website as long as its a fund from the website and not from an individual..
If the payments are first made to the website by the buyer and the website pays you, i will be happy to accept. However, if the buyer pays to you directly, i would not accept such payments to avoid charge back. Just PM me for further info.. No shady dealings if you are close we can even meet in case the fund is much and risky to do with a total stranger. Thanks
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
vikizeal:

Thanks for the reply..I haven't withdrawn from the account before..It has 136$..I want to use a payoneer card to withdraw the earnings..Thanks

Contact fiverr support and tell them your account is blocked and you want to withdraw your funds. They'll tell you that you have to wait 45 days from the day they reply you.
After 45 days, contact them and tell them it's 45 days. They'll ask you to send a copy of your ID and give the "funding source number" of the account from your Payoneer account. Check your Payoneer account and send it to them with your ID. They'll enable your account for 24 hours for you to be able to withdraw.

While you wait, create a new account and get to work grin

Hope you find this helpful.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Toeyoursea:

if the guy who promised you those software charge you a dime, just let me know, i would send them over for free, and don't dream of making up to 150 dollars daily, fiverr is not rocket science,
ALL THE BEST

Hi Toyosi,
I would love to get the software too. I already sent you a PM
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and GOD bless you.

To the op-huzyboy,
Nice work you're doing. Simplifying Fiverr for all and sundry without charging . GOD bless you.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Hi Toyosi,
I would love to get the software too. I already sent you a PM
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and GOD bless you.

To the op-huzyboy,
Nice work you're doing. Simplifying Fiverr for all and sundry without charging . GOD bless you.

Please I need them too
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by sean247(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
vikizeal:

From experience fiverr will definitely inform you about the trust limit. There are three main reasons for this: 1. You don't respond to messages as soon as possible. 2. You've stayed logged out for long. 3. When you don't meet up with delivery time frame according to your gig. Solution: If you use a smart fone like an android. download fiverr application from Google play, login in regularly and respond to message and orders as soon as possible. Its much fun using you smart fone for this biz purpose. I hope this hint helps especially for newbies.

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by twosquare(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
sean247:

From experience fiverr will definitely inform you about the trust limit. There are three main reasons for this: 1. You don't respond to messages as soon as possible. 2. You've stayed logged out for long. 3. When you don't meet up with delivery time frame according to your gig. Solution: If you use a smart gone like an android. download fiverr application from Google play, login in regularly and respond to message and orders as soon as possible. Its much fun using you smart fone for this biz purpose. I hope this hint helps especially for newbies.
This is very true, especially the smartphine part. I'm planning to purchase a good android from my earnings. I have lost out on few projects in the freelancing world because of not responding at the right time. Getting an android phone, downloading application for IMs from clients will boost your sales.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by sean247(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
twosquare:
This is very true, especially the smartphine part. I'm planning to purchase a good android from my earnings. I have lost out on few projects in the freelancing world because of not responding at the right time. Getting an android phone, downloading application for IMs from clients will boost your sales.

That's true you boost sales. Engage that smart fone, it is a veritable. Once i get a message or order through my gmail, i respond within 10 minutes, with this, your response rate would be as high as 98%.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
sean247:

From experience fiverr will definitely inform you about the trust limit. There are three main reasons for this: 1. You don't respond to messages as soon as possible. 2. You've stayed logged out for long. 3. When you don't meet up with delivery time frame according to your gig. Solution: If you use a smart fone like an android. download fiverr application from Google play, login in regularly and respond to message and orders as soon as possible. Its much fun using you smart fone for this biz purpose. I hope this hint helps especially for newbies.

I agree with you all. If you read this thread from the beginning, I emphasized on the importance of at least setting up your email on your phone so that you can get email alert when ever you have a message or an order.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ollykay619(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please house I need to videofy my gig on fiverr, what software can i use.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
ollykay619:
Please house I need to videofy my gig on fiverr, what software can i use.

For starters Windows Video maker. Camtasia Studio and Adobe After Effects are perfect!

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2015
huzyboy:

I hope you understand every step. Kindly post any question here and I will respond as soon as possible.

My bro, please am having problem uploading a pic. Even when I choose the one with a much bigger pixel, the message will still pop out that the image should be 550 x 370.. Am confused. Even the video, don't knw where to get a video to upload, kindly help out please
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2015
ebukasoso:

My bro, please am having problem uploading a pic. Even when I choose the one with a much bigger pixel, the message will still pop out that the image should be 550 x 370.. Am confused. Even the video, don't knw where to get a video to upload, kindly help out please

Like huzboy said, use Windows Video Maker for starters or try PowerPoint. Just get your images, add text, save and upload.

A video is just to let potential client know what you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
ebukasoso:

You should reduce the size of the image to the specified pixels. I normally just use 700 x 600 and it works all the time.

As for the video, the lady above answered you
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Like huzboy said, use Windows Video Maker for starters or try PowerPoint. Just get your images, add text, save and upload.

A video is just to let potential client know what you can do.

Totally agree with you. Hope you are killing it on Fiverr like me grin
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
huzyboy:

Totally agree with you. Hope you are killing it on Fiverr like me grin
Following your footsteps. cheesy
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by mercyland2015: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Greetings to everyone on this nice forum. i need assistance. could someone pls explain to me how i can set up a gmail alert on my phone so that i can be receiving alert on my phone via sms. i use a simple nokia and techno phones. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / New Naira: Confusion Deepens As CBN Deadline Ends Today / How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.