Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25087 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Stephenlee: 10:06pm On May 01, 2015
I just dey laff for here
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Dotwillis1(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2015
What makes yhu hate a broke guy?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
Adufetohposh:
My dear OP, I Hate the background of ur picture. embarassed
buh you like d pic,right?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Lisaflex(f): 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
Adufetohposh:
she started the hate game cheesy
I knw, buh a lot of other ppl wld hv gotten away wt creating ds same thread... Mk person pikin no go commit suicide o grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
Same here...
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
What makes yhu hate a broke guy?
do you love girls with no big booty and large b00bs? undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Dotwillis1(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
tthen hate guys with no big diick, and not the broke ones.

Been broke isn't something permanent

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
buh you like d pic,right?
I Love the picture dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 01, 2015
Enegod:
Get your a** to work and you wouldn't have to worry about it... undecided
okay sir undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I Love the picture dear smiley
thanks wink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by lilmax(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
tthen hate guys with no big diick, and not the broke ones.

Been broke isn't something permanent
I just hate the idea. Being broke #PersonalReason smiley
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by redhook(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink
.......let me see if I can decipher why U hate these types of guys based on the "nightmare on elm street dp" I'm staring at on your profile!

1.....U hate tatoos probably becuz most of your favourte movies on african magic taught U dat its the true sign of a wizard?

2...U hate phonetic dudes becuz your ears are more accustomed to listening to "bukateria pig latin out of the mouths of alagbon boys or okada man flows rather than proper syntax?

3...As 4 the bleaching, based on the united "nations mix" of colours of your own skin tone, U probably don't want such dudes to quarrel or compete with you over bleaching cream?

4...Romantic to U might involve rape,slaps or strangulation, so either way U are going to have a hard time locating your standard on nl!

5...Lastly as for the broke statement, from your pic you look as if U and poverty have also been in a long running relationship so I really don't know whether u want an upgrade from your current level of dudes to those that can at least offer you more than 1 square meal a day, afford condoms and purchase more than N200 mtn 4 U?
Take care!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Ouch embarassed
redhook:
.......let me see if I can decipher why U hate these types of guys based on the "nightmare on elm street dp" I'm staring at on your profile!

1.....U hate tatoos probably becuz most of your favourte movies on african magic taught U dat its the true sign of a wizard?

2...U hate phonetic dudes becuz your ears are more accustomed to listening to "bukateria pig latin out of the mouths of alagbon boys or okada man flows rather than proper syntax?

3...As 4 the bleaching, based on the united "nations mix" of of colours of your own skin tone, U probably don't want such dudes to quarrel or compete with you over bleaching cream?

4...Romantic to U might involve rape,slaps or strangulation, so either way U are going to have a hard time locating your standard on nl!

5...Lastly as for the broke statement, from you pic you look as if U and poverty have also been in a long running relationship so I really don't know whether u want an upgrade from your current level of dudes to those that can at least offer you more than 1 square meal a day, afford condoms and purchase more than N200 mtn 4 U?
Take care!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by golddeejay(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
dis post is gettin a nomination for d silliest post on nl dis year. so u mean ur booty n depressed boobs is for sale. I can really blame u sha, maybe those are all u got. But Don't be an hypocrite n get offended if someone calls u ashawo

10 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by ndcide(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
And the @op, took that picture in front of a latrine door?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 01, 2015
redhook:

3...As 4 the bleaching, based on the united "nations mix" of of colours of your own skin tone, U probably don't want such dudes to quarrel or compete with you over bleaching cream?

5...Lastly as for the broke statement, from you pic you look as if U and poverty have also been in a long running relationship so I really don't know whether u want an upgrade from your current level of dudes to those that can at least offer you more than 1 square meal a day, afford condoms and purchase more than N200 mtn 4 U?
Take care!
you must be sick. sad and I SMH 4 ur destiny sad so sad sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by babyfaceafrica: 10:34pm On May 01, 2015
That's you opinion and I respect it,but I also don't like girls that talk too much..its unladylike...
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 01, 2015
ndcide:
And the @op, took that picture in front of a latrine door?
[size=25]NO[/size]undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Dotwillis1(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
I just hate the idea. Being broke #PersonalReason smiley
I see.

One of Ondo girls characteristics, They hate broke guys cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2015
golddeejay:
dis post is gettin a nomination for d silliest post on nl dis year. so u mean ur booty n depressed boobs is for sale. I can really blame u sha, maybe those are all u got. But Don't be an hypocrite n get offended if someone calls u ashawo
is that you on ur DP or your Granny undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Dotwillis1(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2015
redhook:

Take care!
harsh!! sad

Its just her own personal opinion, you shouldn't give direct insult na

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
I see.

One of Ondo girls characteristics, They hate broke guys cheesy
what's this 1 saying again grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Sheenor: 10:42pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

See as you use your hand do your self, you con upload your pic join, chai.......anyways, you aint bad, kinda like you tho. grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
I can never blame you undecided
blame yourself.. u hate guys that bleach and u r not different.. practice what u preach attention seeker..and no be u open thread that time say a guy saw ur unclothedness? The guy must really be dumb to apologize ..he should have looked u from the feet upward...

4 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
harsh!! sad

Its just her own personal opinion, you shouldn't give direct insult na
I don't know 4 d big head osad I guess he met his category in my write up, I think he belongs to d broke dudes,cos he knows more about themthemselves sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:

Missing MaleGirl sad

show us ur feet
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 10:46pm On May 01, 2015
And some foolss, empty brain headed guys are insulting the op...

She only said her mind and that's all

...If not for the idiiiot gala seller that started it tho

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 01, 2015
farano:
Fanta face Coca-Cola legs cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
blame yourself.. u hate guys that bleach and u r not different.. practice what u preach attention seeker..and no be u open thread that time say a guy saw ur unclothedness? The guy must really be dumb to apologize ..he should have looked u from the feet upward...
wetin dey do this oneundecided I think you no get light skinned for your family,that's y your thinking is based on

"Any light girl don bleach" nawa o sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2015
damseyl:
And some foolss, empty brain headed guys are insulting the op...

She only said her mind and that's all

...If not for the idiot gala seller that started it tho
I'll not even blame the gala seller(buygala) sef,na my camera or effect I go blame sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:

[s]5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad
[/s]

Missing MaleGirl sad

Just say u hate Stingy guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.