Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25098 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by ayokellany: 2:28am On Jun 23, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink

OP you F up well well but no worry I won't draw your pant like generator. Na sexy style I go use draw am. You self go trip. O boy you fit kill person for nairaland ooooO.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
ayokellany:

OP you F up well well but no worry I won't draw your pant like generator. Na sexy style I go use draw am. You self go trip. O boy you fit kill person for nairaland ooooO.
am talking about thisangry grin

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by iamtomi(f): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
hehe...if only OP knew dis is d bashing she will receive....she 4 jejely no post anything....May God stand with u during dis stormy period grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by manee2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=vheMa post=33324796]No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

__ ah no blame u shaa__ ah blame Nepa weh no bring light.

. 1. stuff guys hate_____
URG girls lyk.....

YOU.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
manee2:
idiot
This one is high on something,mtcheewangry
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
iamtomi:
hehe...if only OP knew dis is d bashing she will receive....she 4 jejely no post anything....May God stand with u during dis stormy period grin grin
grin I feel no hurtsangry e-abuse
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by funlord(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by thekingisback: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2016
No story let's get down 2 biz

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink
you're calling someone broke and you're not rich yourself. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy? Sometimes mind your words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Ok / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.