Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25076 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Nah u sabi. Ode! tongue
hmm... grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 01, 2015
golddeejay:
finally u r learning. The lesser u type or talk, the wiser u become or atleast appear. Have a luvly nite rest
learn From who When How
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nickymezor(f): 11:11pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Lisaflex post=33325620]Aiyaa! U guyz shld tk it easy na... She sef na human being sad[/quote ] I tire ooo... na persin's queen be this oo cool

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Mhizkel(f): 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
do you expect a wayray to quote you grin
Wayrey already did! cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 11:13pm On May 01, 2015
redhook:
grin.....blame your dad! When ever I advise him that we should stop jonesing and look 4 a job he refuses! No swerve into that pit latrine toilet by the corner child! Zelda like U!
gosh he even lacked home training!

What did your mum spend the first 7 years of your life doing? Biitching around?

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Kassidy90(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2015
Na Wa ooo....looking at the background of ur profile pic make me wanna puke..sorry is that where you live...

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
Wayrey already did! cheesy
really grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by golddeejay(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
learn From who When How
a relapse
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Dotwillis1(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2015
Damseyl? shocked ...
grin hehehe yhu too engaging in E-fight
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Sheenor: 11:18pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
don't even know ur sex/gender wink
ℓ☺ℓ, view my profile to confirm then
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 01, 2015
Kassidy90:
Na Wa ooo....looking at the background of ur profile pic make me wanna puke..sorry is that where you live...
I learnt something from my grandma when I visited her. Do you wanna know,she says...

silence is the best answer for a fool undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 01, 2015
na ur type em c worms 4 her kitty cat. . No change, u go soon end lyk her
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 01, 2015
Sheenor:

ℓ☺ℓ, view my profile to confirm then
you must be a handsome dude o grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2015
Vhema
First, I'd like to SMH. 2nd, You chose the wrong way to express your point. 3rd. Disliking broke guys shows you are broke too, or not rich. 4th. You sound too dependent and indecisive. 5. You are not ugly, but definitely not the next miss Nigeria. 6. What is your problem? 7. I bleach and am sure you ll like a guy as me any day. 8. I like to brag. 9. Don't check my profile. 10. Who the heck is your boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 01, 2015
blym:
na ur type em c worms 4 her kitty cat. . No change, u go soon end lyk her
you mean my topic and write up talked about "prostitution" undecided. Don't just get your point sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 01, 2015
And some silly people would be forming frosh here. Mtcheew
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 01, 2015
epelumi42:
Vhema
First, I'd like to SMH. 2nd, You chose the wrong way to express your point. 3rd. Disliking broke guys shows you are broke too, or not rich. 4th. You sound too dependent and indecisive. 5. You are not ugly, but definitely not the next Nigeria. 6. What is your problem? 7. I bleach and am sure you ll like a guy as me any day. 8. I like to brag. 9. Don't check my profile. 10. Who the heck is your boyfriend?
I don't think you've written jamb b4,cos they ask qstn one after the other. Which one do I ans 1st undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by smsshola(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2015
I wish d op will share her experience wt d last guy who draw her pant like generator pls...

3 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 01, 2015
golddeejay:
a relapse
a relapse like you're sick undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 01, 2015
smsshola:
I wish d op will share her experience wt d last guy who draw her pant like generator pls...
do you have MB?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Sheenor: 11:26pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
you must be a handsome dude o grin
if that's what you wanna see, sorry to disappoint you then cos am way too ugly. tongue
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 01, 2015
Tobiee:
And some silly people would be forming frosh here. Mtcheew
I can't see your frosh/posh face pls. undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by redhook(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2015
damseyl:

.....Listen troll! If you are feeling suicidal tonight, let me suggest that you go and take a running leap from the height of your stupidity to the base of your I.Q in order to kill yourself! Your attention seeking butt is stinking up the thread! And by the way I don't trade banter with schizophrenic nobodies! Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 01, 2015
Idiot wet dey post rubbish,wetin you get to offer to the other guys wet you go love eh? na to finish money wey we guys suffer make come they claim say" you know my body is precious"; bia,go seat your flat ass down and make yourself worthy o.....Loco Nina
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 01, 2015
Chai Make i sit on top op matter
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
I don't think you've written jamb b4,cos they ask qstn one after the other. Which one do I ans 1st undecided

First, I asked just two questions, both rhetorical!
Or you wanna answer? Feel free, I'm curious dear.

Second, I'm in 400l, how did I gain admission?

I guess the rumour about you is true.

SMH

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2015
Sheenor:
if that's what you wanna see, sorry to disappoint you then cos am way too ugly. tongue
am off sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
you mean my topic and write up talked about "prostitution" undecided. Don't just get your point sad
vheMa:
vheMa:
wen u aint contented wit wat u av or wat ur relatives(family inclusive) passes 2u! Asking ur bf's wat ur fadas cudnt give u? Then wat else if nt prostitution?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by smsshola(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2015
damseyl:

Dt is too harsh..
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 01, 2015
epelumi42:

First, I asked just two questions, both rhetorical!
Or you wanna answer? Feel free, I'm curious dear.

Second, I'm in 400l, how did I gain admission?

I guess the rumour about you is true.

SMH

ain't you in nigeria's UNI? And you're asking me ao u got admission,no be here we hear story about some guys that re regretting their steps during the period of seeking 4 admission? Eventually they weren't admitted into d UNI buh they've been there 4 past four yrs. Now they couldn't find their names on d admitted students on JAMB site. Who knows your own story SMH undecided sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
I can't see your frosh/posh face pls. undecided
yeah, cause u aint wearing the lens i bought u, btw i wasnt refering to u, i was refering to those criticizing ur pics
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Sheenor: 11:35pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
am off sad
smiley night night.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.