Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs (13195 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Why Do Men Love Boobs??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ruby360: 11:08pm On May 01, 2015
Quite an interesting topic enjoy

Cc: Destinygrl, Skillzbae

everyone is welcomed to read.

We like to Suck Them.

Believe it or not, many Nigerian men love to suck breast because it is soft and tend.
We love the feeling and sensation it gives our partner especially when we put our mouth gently on it. They turn the female partner on when stimulated and sucked hard. They moan and cry like babies. Many studies claim that men who regularly sucked their partners boobs will be much loved and the female more agile and sexual active. The transformation will be different especially for a developing female in her twenties.

We like how they feel.

It’s hard to say specifically why they feel so nice, but nonetheless, they do. Touch them and feel for yourself. There’s nothing else quite like them. That’s why, given the opportunity, we can’t resist putting our hands (or other body parts) on them (with your consent, of course) whenever they happen to be in the neighborhood.

We like how they work as a team.
Some things are just meant to come in pairs: Socks, shoes, even fang marks from your favorite Twilight hunk. And your “girls” are a member of this wonderfully co-dependent group. While they are individually lovely, together they create one of nature’s most awesome vistas – cleavage.

We like them as a pillow.
Life is tough. And at the end of a day in the trenches of adulthood, nothing is as comforting a resting place for our weary heads as the cushion of your bosom. Cradled in the calming warmth of your natural upholstery, we can relax and regroup, ready to face the world anew, our spirit magically restored. Imagine actress like Mercy Johnson and Cossy Ojiakor, their Husband will never have to buy extra pillow at home.

We like their mystery.
From the time we first become aware of them, breasts fascinate us; not only what we see, but what we don’t, as well. Untold numbers of hours are spent imagining what those beautifully mysterious mounds under your clothing actually look like. And when we finally do get to behold them “in the flesh,” we are rarely disappointed.

We like how they make us feel better.
I’m sure you’re aware of studies that have definitively shown that people who have pets live longer, healthier lives. What you may not know is that recent findings indicate that looking at breasts for as little as fifteen minutes a day actually has a similar, healthy and longevity-enhancing impact on men. Now, I’m certainly not comparing women’s breasts to our furry family friends. (Although we do like when either are nuzzled up against us or are available for petting.)

Thanks for reading and do share this post!

Source -http://naijapleasures.com/breast-enlargement

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by DanceVille: 11:11pm On May 01, 2015
Nigerian men like boobs because without that boobs, they wouldn't have become what they are now....By sucking their Mother's breast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by SuperSuave(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
I just like em...no explanation. Buh perhaps because they were the first things I was used to at my early stage in life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by emorse(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
Hmmmm. I blame this on Buhari's perpendicular government.

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Feranchek(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2015
SuperSuave:
I just like em...no explanation. Buh perhaps because they were the first things I was used to at my early stage in life undecided
You fine finish and no boobs Your beauty just be like 'ueue' for QUEUE. grin
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by SuperSuave(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

I swear! grin

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by jamex93(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2015
all are correct
many more nasty things I can't mention

like bringing dem togeda n putting your pen in d middle

3 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ruby360: 11:20pm On May 01, 2015
emorse:
Hmmmm. I blame this on Buhari's perpendicular government.

Lol!

GEJ Is going out. Now you want to blame Buhari for liking boobs. Naija people funny die/
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by mstik(f): 11:24pm On May 01, 2015
K
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by IamOdin: 11:29pm On May 01, 2015
uuhhhhh,,what do i say?
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by naijaboiy: 11:34pm On May 01, 2015
Spot on Op. grin

Mehn I don't fhuucking know what i'll fhuucking do without boobs. grin

It's very fhuucking important in a man's fhuucking life. grin

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by naijaboiy: 11:37pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

gringrin
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by emorse(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2015
ruby360:

Lol!

GEJ Is going out. Now you want to blame Buhari for liking boobs. Naija people funny die/

Na wetin dey reign be dat na. Infact , I blame Buhari for the spelling of Nairaland.
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by humanbean: 11:52pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

You sir just made my night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Emodeee: 11:52pm On May 01, 2015
Missmossy, I luv ur boobs cos it's so juicy.
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Feranchek(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2015
humanbean:

You sir just made my night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm so thrilled boss! All thanks to the bobby spirit cheesy
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by mekonglobal(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2015
I jux like them unconditionally, infact i lov "em!!!
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by pamcode(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2015
I think it is a male thing there must be a strong hormone that attracts men to those mammary glands. Especially whenthey are not too big or small but very firm and pointed. Lol cheesy
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Nobody: 12:29am On May 02, 2015
Who boobs don help?? undecided undecided
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by MrCork: 12:54am On May 02, 2015
ruby360:
Quite an interesting topic enjoy

Cc: Destinygrl, Skillzbae

everyone is welcomed to read.

We like to Suck Them.

Believe it or not, many Nigerian men love to suck breast because it is soft and tend.
We love the feeling and sensation it gives our partner especially when we put our mouth gently on it. They turn the female partner on when stimulated and sucked hard. They moan and cry like babies. Many studies claim that men who regularly sucked their partners boobs will be much loved and the female more agile and sexual active. The transformation will be different especially for a developing female in her twenties.

We like how they feel.

It’s hard to say specifically why they feel so nice, but nonetheless, they do. Touch them and feel for yourself. There’s nothing else quite like them. That’s why, given the opportunity, we can’t resist putting our hands (or other body parts) on them (with your consent, of course) whenever they happen to be in the neighborhood.

We like how they work as a team.
Some things are just meant to come in pairs: Socks, shoes, even fang marks from your favorite Twilight hunk. And your “girls” are a member of this wonderfully co-dependent group. While they are individually lovely, together they create one of nature’s most awesome vistas – cleavage.

We like them as a pillow.
Life is tough. And at the end of a day in the trenches of adulthood, nothing is as comforting a resting place for our weary heads as the cushion of your bosom. Cradled in the calming warmth of your natural upholstery, we can relax and regroup, ready to face the world anew, our spirit magically restored. Imagine actress like Mercy Johnson and Cossy Ojiakor, their Husband will never have to buy extra pillow at home.

We like their mystery.
From the time we first become aware of them, breasts fascinate us; not only what we see, but what we don’t, as well. Untold numbers of hours are spent imagining what those beautifully mysterious mounds under your clothing actually look like. And when we finally do get to behold them “in the flesh,” we are rarely disappointed.

We like how they make us feel better.
I’m sure you’re aware of studies that have definitively shown that people who have pets live longer, healthier lives. What you may not know is that recent findings indicate that looking at breasts for as little as fifteen minutes a day actually has a similar, healthy and longevity-enhancing impact on men. Now, I’m certainly not comparing women’s breasts to our furry family friends. (Although we do like when either are nuzzled up against us or are available for petting.)

Thanks for reading and do share this post!

Source -http://naijapleasures.com/breast-enlargement

...who the hell tell u Nigerian men like booobsi??.....we prefa nyansh...heavy nyansh plus heavy thigh! angry
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by mstik(f): 2:53am On May 02, 2015
Pluss lai skin angry
MrCork:

...who the hell tell u Nigerian men like booobsi??.....we prefa nyansh...heavy nyansh plus heavy thigh! angry
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by SmooshCHN: 4:33am On May 02, 2015
MrCork:

It takes two to tangle o. But If she get thick thighs plus moderate Boobss, Na overnight be that o.
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by hopeforcharles(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2015
Watching all of you, each one of you in 3D, I no go talk make she no come see am, you know walls (nairaland) have ears,
Erms who cares? I love emm too, I guess it's because it's my first source of food as an infant,
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ibisko04: 9:02am On May 02, 2015
A natural comfort zone.
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ruby360: 9:50am On May 02, 2015
MrCork:

Small boy no be everybody like ass like you. The Men's eye actually goes to the boobs when they see a woman first...within minutes the fantasies and hormones start dropping. What follows next is...Lust
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2015
I hope I'm not included in your 'Nigerian men' whatever undecided undecided
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by justmag(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2015
I don't mind flat boobs but that ass tho? Has to be out of this world or else to the left... undecided
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by goalburner(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2015
On first sight on a lady---my eyes luminates straightly into her big yansh, minimum of moderate yansh.(kwashiorkor buttocks isn't welcomed for me)

Next is booobs (any size is welcomed)

Finally her face (which am less concerned; afterall, na just to enjoy ourselves on bed)
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ruby360: 10:11pm On May 02, 2015
Big Boobs rocks!
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ruby360: 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
goalburner:
On first sight on a lady---my eyes luminates straightly into her big yansh, minimum of moderate yansh.(kwashiorkor buttocks isn't welcomed for me)

Next is booobs (any size is welcomed)

Finally her face (which am less concerned; afterall, na just to enjoy ourselves on bed)

You dey look woman Yansh abi? Next time we will catch you.

Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Chimerase(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2015
Frankly speaking I dnt like boobs I just suck it out of maybe puting her in de mood
If u like have flat chest as far as u re beautiful slim tall den u re good to go for me cheesy
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ruby360: 10:47pm On May 02, 2015
Chimerase:
Frankly speaking I dnt like boobs I just suck it out of maybe puting her in de mood
If u like have flat chest as far as u re beautiful slim tall den u re good to go for me cheesy

Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] / These Are 6 Reasons Why Women Love It From Behind (DOGGY STYLE) / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.