Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants (39192 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 12:19pm On May 03, 2015
mcquin:

You want to declare War and the North is too far to reach? You no get sense reach to know wetin be War then?

America has been Pro-buhari so far; same with so many countries coming to pledge support. The other day, America was said to have released millions of dollars to help fight Boko-haram. Countries like America will rather aid a huge Army like Nigeria's that go about in Peace-keeping mission, than Russia will save your ass knowing you are irrelevant; what does it stand to gain from you?

"Weeping General that ran without a gun-shot". Last I heard of him, he was part of those that nearly exterminated the Igbo race. Cry me a River bro, but so long as militants can't operate as BH, they never learn.

I thought they threatened war if GEJ loses; how come no war so far?

keep having faith in America just as your army were behind Chadian, Cameroonian, and Nigerien armies in d fight against Boko...A GENERAL WHO RAN AWAY FROM OFFICE WITHOUT HEARING THE SOUND OF A GUN...HAAAAA...Keep having faith in d Biafra war of yesteryears... When it will dawn on u dat we are in d 21st century, den it might be too late... haaaa...WEAK ARMY, WEAK PRESIDENT...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
klevjey:

5th best in Africa and they couldn't even kill a far lesser number of militants, battling more than 8yrs.. my guy, THR NIGERIAN MILITARY IS TOO SMALL...TRUTH IS BITTER, BUT IT MUST BE SAID.. After they tried in vain to fight the militants, the govt quickly offered amnesty..haaaaaaaa...WEAK GENERAL, WEAK ARMY...KILL MILITANTS.... NO...BUT KILL OLD MEN AND WOMEN...YES...CHAMPION OF CAPUA

Who and who Army de fight for 8yrs? Since dem give those lazy mofos amnesty, which fight dem gree fight. Na only cool headed Yar'adua fit give dem amnesty. The 1st general brought Odi and you lots cried genocide.

Another Odi is coming. No quote me again, let's jst chill and see how the creek boys disturb the General and the result of same.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 12:27pm On May 03, 2015
mcquin:

Who and who Army de fight for 8yrs? Since dem give those lazy mofos amnesty, which fight dem gree fight. Na only cool headed Yar'adua fit give dem amnesty. The 1st general brought Odi and you lots cried genocide.

Another Odi is coming. No quote me again, let's jst chill and see how the creek boys disturb the General and the result of same.

GO AND KILL THE MILITANTS...KILL THEM ALL..OR ARE THEY UP TO 1MILLION?800,000 SOLDIERS CANT DEFECT 5,000 MILITANTS...HAAAAA...SHAME...GO AND DO ANOTHER ODI...AFTER THAT, WE'LL SIT DOWN AND DISCUSS WHICH PART OF THE NORTH SHOULD BE SPARED
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by flofields(f): 1:22pm On May 03, 2015
omonnakoda:

You revolve around the world selling drugs.We are in the north and Akwa Ibom we have no interest in the SE because the land is godforsaken and cursed. Your are traders and not businessmen.Sadly you never grasp what that means. Where are you in manufacturing,telecomms,oil and gas,the money market, the stock market,agriculture. Always you deceive yourselves about "businesss" but you are TRADERS at the bottom of the food chain. The biggest produce sold in Nigeria is FOOD are you involved in food production? how can you when your land is cursed. You hear of Fulanis killing people for cows you think it is a joke? No it is business i.e production ,distribution. For you if a container is not involved it is not business. Funny peeps. What is happening to Slok airlines? Where are you in IT,? Yet you are forever boasting. The biggest businessmen are the Northern farmers deal with it

Good talk.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
klevjey:

keep having faith in America just as your army were behind Chadian, Cameroonian, and Nigerien armies in d fight against Boko...A GENERAL WHO RAN AWAY FROM OFFICE WITHOUT HEARING THE SOUND OF A GUN...HAAAAA...Keep having faith in d Biafra war of yesteryears... When it will dawn on u dat we are in d 21st century, den it might be too late... haaaa...WEAK ARMY, WEAK PRESIDENT...

Dude take a chilled pill. Quit threatening and start the War, is that too hard for you lots to comprehend? Una too de threaten and give ultimatum. Don't tell us our Army is weak, since it is weak; bring it on; let's see Biafra materialize.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by BlackTechnology: 2:45pm On May 03, 2015
mcquin:

Dude take a chilled pill. Quit threatening and start the War, is that too hard for you lots to comprehend? Una too de threaten and give ultimatum. Don't tell us our Army is weak, since it is weak; bring it on; let's see Biafra materialize.

I pity your Yoruba brothers working in those oil companies in the ND

Any new militancy madness will not spare any Yoruba working in those oil companies in the ND.

Mark my words

Your brothers will flee all the SS states if militancy resumes grin

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
mcquin:

Weak army! can't stand alone?? y must u always seek for d help of foreign fighters when u are not fighting against another country...sought d help of Russia against Biafra... sought d help of Cameroonian, Chadian, and Nigerien Military against Boko...

Cried lack of sophisticated weapons to fight boko... but only for us to realize dat only Ak47 is been used by boko

engaged militants in a gun duel, got killed like chickens... then went to the nearby village to kill old women and children...

POWERLESS ARMY...DIS IS 21ST CENTURY.. DIS TIME AROUND, BEFORE WE START THE WAR, WE WOULD MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE BEING IS EQUIPPED WITH WEAPONS... LETS SEE D ARMY DAT WOULD COME OUT ALIVE..
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by BlackTechnology: 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
klevjey:

haaaaa..127 yoluba soldiers...and they couldn't get promoted... and started to cry...if a hear... dat Na story for d gods...from a yoluba man

and again, u seem not to get it... u think fight is boxing when it comes to war?? no ...take a look at d Libyan army who were disgraced by d same people dey looked down upon...military men are just flesh and blood as u and I...okay!!!

As for america, no p...take america, we take Russia...and if Russia decides to support you, America comes to us...

And take note dat d only reason they go to the creek is so as to avoid cross battle with the defenseless citizens...and if d government does anything like odi again, we would go to Ibadan with little or no ss and se AND LEVEL THERE!!!

Any Odi again will see all Yorubas working in the oil companies residing in the SS ................................killed

Unknown to the SW , the SS has stopped seeing Igbos as their enemies and now sees them as their true enemies cool
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 8:13pm On May 03, 2015
You haven't heard of OPC

jimi4us:
how come we don't hear of any. and where is their base oshodi isale?
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by ukemeramat(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2015
calebbintus:
Nah. Scraap it.
Bcoz some men discovered oil in their backyard that will now make us slaves to them for life?
The Amnesty Program sef, is it supposed to last forever? They have the Niger Delta Ministry that is more than Enough.
Quote me and Die.

your own mumu no get grade!!!! sharapp!! if u no know wetin to talk!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari / Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker / Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.