Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife (21306 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun / Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by abouzaid: 9:37am On May 02, 2015
those ppl are there on their own o, the east will never vote apc. if the pdp even put forward a Hausa Fulani candidate in 2019, the eastern voters will simply stay at home than rather vote for any of them. the same fate will also befall apga and obiano knows it. what the eastern voters want is restructuring of Nigeria to avoid one part of the country dominating the others politically. they don't care if ngige gets the sgf or not cos they have gained nothing from this politicians in the past. the current sgf is igbo, what has he achieved for his ppl. they also don't care if buhari marginalizes them in terms of infrastructure knowing his history of doing same as the ptf chairman. such marginalization is what cost him eastern votes and it's continuation would only cause him major problems. i personally don't expect much from the apc government given the known history of its leaders and the impracticability of their campaign promises. they don't have a manifesto or even idea on how to fix Nigeria. buhari latest interview on tvc saw him answering every question with " we will fight corruption, provide employment and infrastructure" it was very nauseating. but i wish him the best cos victory comes from God alone and the corrupt and clueless pdp digged their own grave.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by kernel504(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2015
madamoringo:
Short sighted beggarly people only deserve crumbs of course! Or, what should the people who worked hard, against every odds to be successful get versus the lazy, incompetent and cynical Beastafars who put their lives in a sinking boat to deny Nigeria progress and change? Give Onu, Okorocha, Ngige and the other ibo person there some portfolio, pay their allocations and whatever need to be done constitutionally, but that is all. This people will do anything to sabotage Nigeria in order to keep crying for the Beastafar country and hope APC, Buhari and other Nigerians follow their bad advice which is meant to set a trap for them all the way. I say Buhari and Nigerians be wary of these people of herd mentality, whose inferiority complex drive to paranoia on a per second basis!

Illiteracy kills, and ignorance swallows like abyss. What's wrong if a people prefer a candidate over the other?, will Federal Government shun South South Oil , or shun revenue from Eastern states because they didn't vote Buhari?... So why the lamentation, look if you are not battling inferiority why bashing a tribe that have neither commented against you?

What ever tribe you are from, am sure you can't stand the Igbos. Without having tested the presidency since independent, they are having a field day in almost every sphere of life, Sports,Music, Banking, Commerce...

The only tribe that measures up to Igbo is the Yoruba.

My little Advice to you is to go back to school, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by tupacshakur(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2015
Gbawe:

That is the way to go. I have stated several times that the condition is right for Buhari to be the Nigerian Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. I.e the father of modern Nigeria who created a thriving nation because of an ability to seek the policies that improves the lives of all Nigerians. Ataturk gained his surname because he was deemed "father of the turks" by the people themselves. Buhari can achieve same by leading Nigeria well for all Nigerians. Buhari can also "launch a programme of revolutionary social and political reform" that will see his name hailed fondly long after he is gone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/ataturk_kemal.shtml

Gbawe Baba!

...always making sense.

Thanks for the free schooling! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by Gbawe: 9:41am On May 02, 2015
f8luv87:
I thank God that you are not GMB,I wonder what you would have done to The Igbos.We shouldn't have an unforgiving spirit.

Indeed. Every time I come to nairaland, I have to literally slap myself 'normal' because of how posters like zendy talk aberrantly. Everywhere else in the world, and because of the stone-age problems of our nation, the focus of the people would be on adequate electricity supply, optimal healthcare, bridging our massive infrastructure deficit, developing a modern, modular and robust transport sector, provision of quality education that will assist Nigerians be the sort of solutions providers who can produce first class products and services the world wants, etc , etc, etc.

Yet it is very disappointing to see that some, to the detriment of their own development, prefer to wallow in the mindless hatred of others and the unproductive insistence of holding on to the past to the extent they always prefer to remain bitter and vengeful even when the unique opportunity has arisen for all of us to make a fresh and productive start for the sake of our Nation. Clearly GEJ was a failure. How would it hurt any Nigerian, genuinely desirous of the progress of their own country, to grant Buhari their goodwill, support him, even if temporarily, and hope he delivers so Nigeria can be the great nation God intended her to be ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by olalat(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I see Rochas Okorocha becoming the next chairman of The Governors' Forum.

cool cool

Nope, that's not the ultimate. Rochas is going to be the next President of Igbo extraction. After Buhari, power is coming back to the south and of course, everybody knows that igbon reserve it. The question is, who is that Igbo man that has national appeal, that could be accepted across all divides of the country? Its only Rochas I see for now. Not tribalistic Peter Obi that Jonathan was positioning for the job. Definitely not Maligned Orji Uzor Kalu. The Igbos need to put heads together and find a common front from now on. They should stop been vindictive, emotional and egocentric but visionary in their words and actions. I wish them well.
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by chukkystar(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2015
madamoringo:
Short sighted beggarly people only deserve crumbs of course! Or, what should the people who worked hard, against every odds to be successful get versus the lazy, incompetent and cynical Beastafars who put their lives in a sinking boat to deny Nigeria progress and change? Give Onu, Okorocha, Ngige and the other ibo person there some portfolio, pay their allocations and whatever need to be done constitutionally, but that is all. This people will do anything to sabotage Nigeria in order to keep crying for the Beastafar country and hope APC, Buhari and other Nigerians follow their bad advice which is meant to set a trap for them all the way. I say Buhari and Nigerians be wary of these people of herd mentality, whose inferiority complex drive to paranoia on a per second basis!
this is why no man will Marry U

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by craleonic: 9:44am On May 02, 2015
Some major ass-kissing

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by Boriqua(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:
He is president of Nigeria not of the North and West alone. If he prefers to rule the North and the West alone, he should allow you people to go your way and form your Biafra nation so stop behaving like a weakling.

Thank God an educated fellow is here...i thought i was all alone here. These nitwits have no idea what democracy is, did the whole citizens of USA vote for Obama? Dont the white criticize his policies? But he stil carries the whole big,great nation America along....these empty skulls in Nigeria wil kil our democracy with bigotry!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by zendy: 9:45am On May 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I swear, it's these beggarly greedy and selfish old fools that are our biggest problem!

Our only option as a people is to either agitate for a true fiscally compliant federation, a confederation, or everybody should go answer their papa name.....simple! Not all this stupid going to beg a Fulani man not to forget Igbos! I mean, have they no shame!? These people they're going to 'beg' are the very same people that have hated, marginalized and murdered Ndigbo......and there's no sign that they're remorseful for their past actions, yet some old fools are going to 'plead' with these very same people 'not to forget Igboland'!

Since the end of the uncivil war, we've had bastard sons and daughters like these fools that have done exactly what these knobheads are doing today, yet where has it left us as a region compared to others in attracting 'federal attention and projects'!? People that hate you will continue to hate you, so you better wise-up and fight for true freedom and not all this nonsense they're asking Buhari for!

Fools!!

It would be a good thing for Nigeria to be run on a regional or confederal type government (amazingly,this is the only area of Nigerian politics that Igbos and Yoruba see eye to eye) that has fiscal responsibility but unfortunately, the North will never agree to it for three reasons:

1) It will make nonsense of 'born to rule' because the Central Government will be weak while the federating regions will be strong.

2)The North fears it it will lose out on oil money

3) no northerner has forgotten how the east seceded under the regional system,hence they need to maintain 'divide and rule'. They will always fear that regionalsm will make it easier for the SE/SS seceed.

These 3 reasons are why Nigeria is a 'nest of deciet' which will never work.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by kalufelix(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2015
Banker of the day Samoa v Tonga - Rugby league International friendly
Back Samoa to win @1.77
Stake - Large
101% surest
Kick off : 10:30 am
game starts in just over 45min rush now and place your bets b4 the odds crash
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by mcquin(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2015
philips70:

Well said. If I were Buhari I will give the Igbos whatever they have been denied since the civil war and re-integrate them properly into Nigeria.

Nah bro those modafvckers don't need no integration. They need to continuously be marginalised in naija's politics till they grow sense. Even though they are a major ethnic group, they should be marginalised. The Edos, Deltans and Mid-belt deserve more after all the same Igbos say they don't need govt, only business; yes business they have it, so don't give them more.

Igbos want a person that will come begging and licking their ass all day. I heard someone say he'll vote GEJ a million times; I think election for chief-priest in Otuoke is on, he should go vote GEJ there.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by olalat(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2015
abouzaid:
those ppl are there on their own o, the east will never vote apc. if the pdp even put forward a Hausa Fulani candidate in 2019, the eastern voters will simply stay at home than rather vote for any of them. the same fate will also befall apga and obiano knows it. what the eastern voters want is restructuring of Nigeria to avoid one part of the country dominating the others politically. they don't care if ngige gets the sgf or not cos they have gained nothing from this politicians in the past. the current sgf is igbo, what has he achieved for his ppl. they also don't care if buhari marginalizes them in terms of infrastructure knowing his history of doing same as the ptf chairman. such marginalization is what cost him eastern votes and it's continuation would only cause him major problems. i personally don't expect much from the apc government given the known history of its leaders and the impracticability of their campaign promises. they don't have a manifesto or even idea on how to fix Nigeria. buhari latest interview on tvc saw him answering every question with " we will fight corruption, provide employment and infrastructure" it was very nauseating. but i wish him the best cos victory comes from God alone and the corrupt and clueless pdp digged their own grave.

I wish advice you to be nationalistic in your utterance and deed. May I ask you, which tribe flock other region most in this country? You talk as if no Igbo man is suffering in d country.
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by splashbaby(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2015
Recently I was discussing the role many prominent Igbos played in helping GMB to the presidency and many never believed they did much.

1. Fr. Mbaka: The voice from the pulpit aimed several serial political attacks at GEJ with wreckless abandon. His abbatoir was the adoration ground that had earlier anointed the wife of the president in an elaborate program...but within weeks he was his biggest critic.

2. Oby Ezekwesili: The former minister took the #bringbackourgirls crusade to a new height. A constant nuisance depleting the rank and file of the GEJ government's Lilly liver fight against the dreaded Boko Haram sects. Locally and internationally, she highlighted all that was wrong with the GEJ regime. The height of her campaign was laying siege at the national assembly. Many believed that her campaign was bore out of political sentiment than sincere concern for the kidnapped girls.

3. Rochas Okorocha: This is the real deal for the Igbos. A flawless orator and the new face of the Igbo nation. He was the lonely voice of the APC in the East...this was a man who had been members of almost all the major political parties in Nigeria, from APGA to ANPP, AA to PDP and now APC. He stood firm in face of adversity as the PDP threw their weight unhindered in the South East. He was the strongest APC henchman in the East that gave them public appeal as a true National party. He may one day rule Nigeria if his kinsmen rally round him.

4. Ogbonnaya Onu: A political arrow head of the APC, He was a key factor in the creation of the APC. The only address of the APC in the east is the home of the former governor, a loyal leader that Buhari and co holds in high esteem.

5. Dr Chris Ngige: A former governor and a progressive to the core...many of his political battles are well documented with sometimes too weird to fathom, but his role as the APC foot soldier from the east provided the necessary arsenal the APC needed to dislodge the ethnic/religious tanthrum the PDP threw at them... He was a stabilsing factor from the east doing the mop up whenever Lai Mohammed releases his missles.

6. Charles Soludo: Charlse Soludo's last ditch effort to rubbish the economic power house of the GEJ's administration led by Ngozi Iweala was a terrible punch below the belt. It was a destraction they never expected. He charged GEJ for leadership failure and enumerated on many political indices bothering on sustained systematic corruption leveled against the government.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by chrisxav: 9:51am On May 02, 2015
Do u know u can get cheap and affordable data pans from p.tech communications
we buy in bulk and sell at cheaper rates
mtn,
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat aitel and glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by zendy: 9:51am On May 02, 2015
olalat:

Nope, that's not the ultimate. Rochas is going to be the next President of Igbo extraction. After Buhari, power is coming back to the south and of course, everybody knows that igbon reserve it. The question is, who is that Igbo man that has national appeal, that could be accepted across all divides of the country? Its only Rochas I see for now. Not tribalistic Peter Obi that Jonathan was positioning for the job. Definitely not Maligned Orji Uzor Kalu. The Igbos need to put heads together and find a common front from now on. They should stop been vindictive, emotional and egocentric but visionary in their words and actions. I wish them well.

These APC people haven't even gotten into office and they already turning into 'PDP'. Look at this one predicting who will become president after Buhari. He doesn't even know if there will be a party called APC in 4 years time or if APC will not turn out to be more unpopular than PDP. Chances are that there won't even be a country called a Nigeria in 4 years time.
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by ezeagu(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2015
lordhugo:
Summary= Some Igbo leaders are begging for contracts like dogs.

You can not reap where you did not sow

P.S. I am Igbo

That's just it. They're begging. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by philips70(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2015
mcquin:

Nah bro those modafvckers don't need no integration. They need to continuously be marginalised in naija's politics till they grow sense. Even though they are a major ethnic group, they should be marginalised. The Edos, Deltans and Mid-belt deserve more after all the same Igbos say they don't need govt, only business; yes business they have it, so don't give them more.

Igbos want a person that will come begging and licking their ass all day. I heard someone say he'll vote GEJ a million times; I think election for chief-priest in Otuoke is on, he should go vote GEJ there.

The best and fastest way to making anyone "grow sense" is to overtly being nice to them even when they don't understand. Nigerians has tried alienation for 44 years it hasn't worked.
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by shurlermoz(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2015
Igbos like listing demands like anything, if you wan marry their daughter na long list, if you wan contest election in any state of the federation na long list, if you are president elect and though they didn't vote for you, na still long list. Haba!
Can't Igbo be in the opposition for once?! At least, you have always bragged about how versatile you are, Oya do opposition small na.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by yoosooph: 9:54am On May 02, 2015
Tconphils:
dz selfish men r at it again. belittling n damaging d integrity of Igbo Nation. the North have never supported GEJ buh GEJ still accommodated dem fully dan any other region by way of appointments n development.
These men don't hv to drag Igbo ppls name along every time. if u want an appointment go for it. lobby for it. save ur ppl some face.
Mtchew.

I don't really like the way you sound bro. We are brothers and sisters. I really appreciate and commend those Igbo leaders. They have represented the Igbo well in that regards.

The Hausas you said GEJ accommodated worked for him to be in that office. Mind you, Yoruba did vote for GEJ four years ago, he only lost in just one state just as Buhari also lost in one state. He didn't accommodate Yoruba that much in his 4years in office.

Buhari lost 3 times but, kept trying, till he won. I don't know why so many people are praying for Buhari to fail. Forgetting that his failure will affect us all and we don't have another country but Nigeria.

Nigerians in diaspora are facing lost of challenges, look at what is happening in South-Africa, Indonesia etc. So, many Nigerians were among dead recorded trying to cross to Italy from Libya. So many Nigerian oversees are complaining and are willing to come home if Nigeria is better.

My Igbo brothers and sisters, I grew up among u and I love you all so much.

Election will always come and go but, Nigeria will remain.

Gob bless nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by njoku10(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=33332833]Igbos are soliciting Buhari day and night. They left out the crucial principals . If they are serious they should be talking to Tinubu and Ango Absullahi to intercede on their behalf. The party, not the presidet will shortlist candidates.[/quote.
u be fool, is he President of north. south or nigeria, goat
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by jossyj: 10:00am On May 02, 2015
madamoringo:

we want to go .simple
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by olalat(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2015
zendy:

These APC people haven't even gotten into office and they already turning into 'PDP'. Look at this one predicting who will become president after Buhari. He doesn't even know if there will be a party called APC in 4 years time or if APC will not turn out to be more unpopular than PDP. Chances are that there won't even be a country called a Nigeria in 4 years time.

And who is going to disintegrate the country? You I guess. Something inside me gingers to give insult of your life but I won't do that for I respect your nativity and the fact that you need more education outside what you were being thought in d classroom. See kid, Nigeria can never break, I repeat, it can never break. If you want to know why, ask with humility, I shall explain to in detail. Some of you need tutorials.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by mashodehammer: 10:02am On May 02, 2015
The shamelessness of this people will not cease to amaze me, they always belittle themselves when out of power, but when in power acts irrogantly, Without compassion, pride, as seen in the out going government of GEJ. They said they will remain in PDP and they don't care, so why this visit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by hollowpot15684(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2015
This people always disgrace themselves weda home or abroad.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by mcquin(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2015
philips70:

The best and fastest way to making anyone "grow sense" is to overtly being nice to them even when they don't understand. Nigerians has tried alienation for 44 years it hasn't worked.

My guy, being nice isn't the answer. You don't threaten a govt and see it bow to your pressure. It shows weakness and any other region might stand up tomorrow and tow that line.

Since they are proud and pompous and feel they don't need govt support to survive, then it's good we let them be. Buhari no be Jesus o.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by zendy: 10:03am On May 02, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. Every time I come to nairaland, I have to literally slap myself 'normal' because of how posters like zendy talk aberrantly. Everywhere else in the world, and because of the stone-age problems of our nation, the focus of the people would be on adequate electricity supply, optimal healthcare, bridging our massive infrastructure deficit, developing a modern, modular and robust transport sector, provision of quality education that will assist Nigerians be the sort of solutions providers who can produce first class products and services the world wants, etc , etc, etc.

Yet it is very disappointing to see that some, to the detriment of their own development, prefer to wallow in the mindless hatred of others and the unproductive insistence of holding on to the past to the extent they always prefer to remain bitter and vengeful even when the unique opportunity has arisen for all of us to make a fresh and productive start for the sake of our Nation. Clearly GEJ was a failure. How would it hurt any Nigerian, genuinely desirous of the progress of their own country, to grant Buhari their goodwill, support him, even if temporarily, and hope he delivers so Nigeria can be the great nation God intended her to be ?

The problem with your write up is that you don't seem to understand that not all of us see our selves as Nigerians. What is a Nigerian except a west-African who subscribes to an 'colonial identity' foisted on him by a British profiteer called Lugard? You have no country as at yet.
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by XBLadez: 10:06am On May 02, 2015
lordhugo:

Ị na-amaghị ihe ị na- ekwu.
M a eze mụrụ !

I na amaghi ihe I na ekwu.
M a eze muru!
Can anybody translate this Latin please? undecided
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
I don't think Pa Ikedife is speaking for the Igbo people. He better canvas for his candidates and himself and stop dragging his tribe whose alliance to the PDP is an open secret. People like this and others from the SS are the people giving us bad names and in fact acting against our collective interests
couldn't have said it better,the man is a sellfish old grandpa, a covert Apc chieftain in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by abouzaid: 10:13am On May 02, 2015
olalat:

I wish advice you to be nationalistic in your utterance and deed. May I ask you, which tribe flock other region most in this country? You talk as if no Igbo man is suffering in d country.
Nigerians always mistook plain honesty as been pessimistic and that's why we are still grappling with the same problems we have in the 1960s, I'm an igbo man living in the north, travels constantly to Lagos and voted in the east. when i told my mum who is a Catholic that what fr mbaka is saying is d truth, she replied " so we should always be ruled by the north" of which i have no answer to. pdp will commit political hara kiri in projecting a Hausa Fulani candidate in 2019 because the east would just be politically nonchalant. apga is d party to watch in d east not even pdp. their collaboration harmed apga so things might be different in 2019
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by zendy: 10:14am On May 02, 2015
olalat:

And who is going to disintegrate the country? You I guess. Something inside me gingers to give insult of your life but I won't do that for I respect your nativity and the fact that you need more education outside what you were being thought in d classroom. See kid, Nigeria can never break, I repeat, it can never break. If you want to know why, ask with humility, I shall explain to in detail. Some of you need tutorials.

Nigeria can break because lord Lugard told you so? The soviet Union broke up,Sudan broke up, even our Colonial master Britain almost lost Scotland last year. But it is 55 year old Nigeria that can't break up? You should be asking your self why you are afraid of a break up.
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by kolomax(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2015
Tconphils:
dz selfish men r at it again. belittling n damaging d integrity of Igbo Nation. the North have never supported GEJ buh GEJ still accommodated dem fully dan any other region by way of appointments n development.
These men don't hv to drag Igbo ppls name along every time. if u want an appointment go for it. lobby for it. save ur ppl some face.
Mtchew.

I see painment in you..you mean GEJ was not love in the north right Can you please compare the vote GEJ got in the north to that of GMB in the ss/se Common op election is over let try to leave as one
Re: Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife by Nobody: 10:17am On May 02, 2015
Good points. Buhari would be fair and would listen to what Igbos are demanding.

I just hope he gets sworn in and is allowed to rule.
Gbawe:
Dr.Ikedife has nothing to fear. Buhari is a fair and principled man. There is nothing in his character that would allow him to marginalise or mistreat any ethnic group . In fact I suspect Buhari will be especially good to the Igbos because the General realises that old wounds must heal if Nigeria is to get the best out of all her citizens.

The truth is that Igbos can become very fond of and supportive of Buhari, despite their electoral rejection of him, if the General leads all corners of Nigeria well and assist the completion of projects important to the Igbos that the cynical and self-serving GEJ never bothered with. I think Buhari will actually go out of his way to respect and assist Igbos. I would personally, if president, because leaders must always rise above shallow sentiments to unite those they lead and foster the development of reconciliation, inclusion and peaceful coexistence that delivers socio-economic development Of a people. A Nigeria consisting of ethnic groups primed to fight and resist each other always is not good for the prospect of a great Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.