Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas (5659 Views)

Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Hardetayour: 10:31am On May 03, 2015
RapLawd:

cus as a mujahideens, you can even kill your closet friends and relatives... such are devout Muslim... and as long as it pays of to them, it doesn't matter who get killed cus if it's non believer -he's a non believer,an infidel, but if a Muslim, he's a warrior killed in the cause of Allah and huge portion of reward awaits him or her in the paradise of Allah... and they are seen as a martyr who committed shahadah, why must Muslim reject this part of the religion is because they know that the eyes of the world is on them unlike those days of the dark, so the wise one and reputable ones amongst them condemns the act of terrorist and calls extremist and this led to more killings of Muslims... to be sincere... Buhari is still the prime suspect, he got most of his votes in SE cus by winning he might call his boys to order.
UTTER CRAP!!! I think this is where I lean back. Have a great day
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
Hardetayour:
UTTER CRAP!!! I think this is where I lean back. Have a great day

tell me bro,

are you a Muslim or
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Hardetayour: 8:32pm On May 03, 2015
RapLawd:

tell me bro,

are you a Muslim or
Yes. Proudly
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2015
Hardetayour:
Yes. Proudly
tell me say I've been...

run leave my shoe outta thread!!!
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Hardetayour: 8:47am On May 04, 2015
RapLawd:

tell me say I've been...

run leave my shoe outta thread!!!
Speak your mind. No one is going to kill you for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rejoinder: Shamsuddeen Usman Denies Making Comments Against Yorubas, Tinubu / Tears Of The Sun As Killed IPOB Member Slain By The Navy Buried Today-pics / A Revision Of Sir Ahmadu Bello's Speech And Nigeria's Paranoia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.