Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola (13485 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Pay Our Six Months’ Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by kristisking(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2015
It is part of change.You voted for Aregbesola,you voted for change.You have seen the change and you are still complaining.The same fate awaits those who voted baba one chance.

7 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Kingspin(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2015
Nigeria is an oil drunk country. The outcome is not new to me. Many hard time ahead. Forget oil and lead other sectors to develop intoto else no end to suffering. No geniune development untill the country is restudied and restructured.

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by nsyforreal: 10:02am On May 02, 2015
lolaxavier:

Better than a clueless phd holder...

bros,are u saying aregbe is better than the clueless jona.abeg am an APC supporter.please don't compare them.personality and everything jona is far better .

The day I knew aregbe has nothing was the day he made a presentation and said low allocation is the reason he has not paid salaries for six months.

how can a gov gives such excuses.with abundant natural resources and good investment environment,he can't generate income for osun state.agric is there and other mineral resource that he can harness with public private partnership initiative.he is sitting down waiting for oil money that is going down.

we are in soup in this country I mean all the govs if they don't forget the oil money thing and start looking inward.

if the likes of aregbesola and the other govs start looking towards agriculture and harnessing other resources the issue of non salary payment will be a thing of the past.

God bless Nigeria
God bless all nairalanders.

7 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Btoyob(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2015
This is what you get when you allow your stomach infrastructure beclouding your sense of reason . A P C change!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by JumiaConsult: 10:04am On May 02, 2015
onatisi:
has osun state denied collecting 6month allocation from the fg? So the fg will withhold 6months allocation to an apc states and saharareporters wouldn't have been all over the world shouting? This is just the beginning ,this is a tip of the iceberg nigerians will enjoy for another 4 to 8 years .

thanks for being constructive with your counter... unlike some pained tanoids who I'd rather ignore from now on...

actually I didn't mean to say Jonathan didn't release 6 montha allocation to osun... one thing u can't argue is that some months allocation hasn't been given to some states ... and its no news that the govt at the centre always favor states controlled by the same party while it under pays States controlled by opposition...
thus, it's not out of context to say aregbesola is having problems paying his workers cos he's expecting some funds from fg... and u can't expect osun to be as rich as Lagos which can survive and pay its workers when fg refuses to pay its allocation... osun generates very little revenue internally...

I'm still on point with my claims
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by iiiyyyk(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2015
Atmmachine:
I'm not surprised.
He diverted their salaries to campaign for an old man

[size=40pt]Yoloba[/size]guys serving their[size=40pt]Hausa [/size]slave masters since 1876

All these yoloba states with no economic prospect, oil price don fall.. Dey no dey fit pay salary again

2 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by WILSON(f): 10:10am On May 02, 2015
AMAECHI IS OWING RIVERS WORKERS 3 MONTHS TOO AND MEANWHILE THE FG HAVE GIVEN HIM THE ALLOCATION SINCE. BUHARI IS SILENT ABOUT THIS

5 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2015
JumiaConsult:

thanks for being constructive with your counter... unlike some pained tanoids who I'd rather ignore from now on...

actually I didn't mean to say Jonathan didn't release 6 montha allocation to osun... one thing u can't argue is that some months allocation hasn't been given to some states ... and its no news that the govt at the centre always favor states controlled by the same party while it under pays States controlled by opposition...
thus, it's not out of context to say aregbesola is having problems paying his workers cos he's expecting some funds from fg... and u can't expect osun to be as rich as Lagos which can survive and pay its workers when fg refuses to pay its allocation... osun generates very little revenue internally...

I'm still on point with my claims
the problem with apc states is that they have over borrowed from banks ,and in taking these loans the fg stood as a guarantor or some sort for them, so the banks are always paid from the state allocations . It is the indebtness of osun state that is causing her not to be able to pay workers and the same goes to all states . Lagos is rich and has the resources to generate enough igr . So it is true that they aren't collecting full allocation ,but the money been deducted is the money these states borrowed from financial institutions. According to feelers now , both oyo and osun states have concluded plans to sack en masse once the handing over is complete.

8 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by WILSON(f): 10:14am On May 02, 2015
onatisi:
the problem with apc states is that they have over borrowed from banks ,and in taking these loans the fg stood as a guarantor or some sort for them, so the banks are always paid from the state allocations . It is the indebtness of osun state that is causing her not to be able to pay workers and the same goes to all states . Lagos is rich and has the resources to generate enough igr . So it is true that they aren't collecting full allocation ,but the money been deducted is the money these states borrowed from financial institutions. According to feelers now , both oyo and osun states have concluded plans to sack en masse once the handing over is complete.

BORROW AND USE FOR WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by akinegba1: 10:15am On May 02, 2015
let ask, is rauf the only governor owing workers in nigeria? please cut him some slack.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by JumiaConsult: 10:19am On May 02, 2015
onatisi:

thanks for the eye opener sir...
now I understand why fg isn't giving osun its full allocation...

that means I wasn't wrong like those illiterate tanoids ...just that there is a reason for the money withheld by the fg and that's what u just made clear....
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2015
WILSON:

BORROW AND USE FOR WHAT?
that is the question the residents of osun state should ask aregbesola and osun state apc . What have they used the monies they borrowed for? No state is complaining of not collecting total amount due ,you can't just cut state allocations like that, even the senate and house of reps would have waded in. Ogun and rivers states aren't complaining of not receiving allocations and they are apc states.

5 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by djbussy(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2015
Fuel now next medication. GOD HAVE MERCY ON US. I WONDER HOW MANY LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST BKUS OF THESE PROBLEMS YEARLY IN NIGERIA. FELA KUTI WOULD BE SMILING SOMEWERE NOW SAYING. "I TOLD YOU, I WARNED YOU''
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by tola268: 10:20am On May 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Aragbereascal. The only man that can capaign by jumping on buses. Hahahaha, am sure those doctors allocation was part of apc's campaign fund. Ayaa,
Not only doctor's salary owe by Aregbe, he owe all workers, some six months, some five months and retirees ten months. People are dying Aregbe pay them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2015
JumiaConsult:

that means I wasn't wrong like those illiterate tanoids ...just that there is a reason for the money withheld by the fg and that's what u just made clear....
you are always welcome bro. The question osun state residents should ask their governor now is all the billions he borrowed ,what was it used for?

5 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Kingspin(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2015
nsyforreal:

bros,are u saying aregbe is better than the clueless jona.abeg am an APC supporter.please don't compare them.personality and everything jona is far better .

The day I knew aregbe has nothing was the day he made a presentation and said low allocation is the reason he has not paid salaries for six months.

how can a gov gives such excuses.with abundant natural resources and good investment environment,he can't generate income for osun state.agric is there and other mineral resource that he can harness with public private partnership initiative.he is sitting down waiting for oil money that is going down.

we are in soup in this country I mean all the govs if they don't forget the oil money thing and start looking inward.

if the likes of aregbesola and the other govs start looking towards agriculture and harnessing other resources the issue of non salary payment will be a thing of the past.

God bless Nigeria
God bless all nairalanders.
Tell them. Only the truth shall set Nigeria free. Lets find another alternative this current system has never worked. In this country we pretend alot and the same time complain. The federal monthly allocations (oil) should be a form of support to the federal, states & local government rather than be their mainstay. To me the monthly revenues shared is like given money to sum1 who did not work. Ok. look at Lagos, Rivers for example and then narrow it down to state like Taraba and the likes how much do they contribute locally and at the centre. Striking the unbalance to balance is the real problem of our economy generally. Restructuring is the real change till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by soladnet14: 10:24am On May 02, 2015
Remii:
am from osun state, the main reason to support apc was to remove the pdp's fgn blocking allocation of apc states, its sad that people will work and not get paid. some contractors in osun are owing workers more than a year arrears in salary.

I hardly comment on politics, but my friend, get your facts right, these politicians are the same, don't trust or believed in their words.

I know much about this government and that's why I do laugh at people when they are praising them (politicians) - PDP, APC, apga, ad, ....they are same thing.

its only April allocation this man has not collected coz it hasn't been shared. no one is withholding Osun allocation for extra kobo from the previous allocations.

How is he paying contractors, political office holder, godfathers up till April? where did he get 3.5b for presidential/national assembly elections?.... hmmmm.

My people, "oro po ninu iwe kobo", but how many of us know these facts, the kettle calling pot names....

Forget about politicians, build yourself and pray for success in your endeavours. God is the only helper

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by taharqa: 10:37am On May 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
APC and one chance "change"

Broda, ow yu dey na? Long time...

@topic, Aregbesola is the MOST USELESS GOV IN NIGERIA TODAY hands down. But the Osun people voted for him and his party, they should deal with it

Osun State is about the only state in Nigeria where the Private Consultants collecting taxes for the Govt take 60%, I repeat 60%, of the collected fee while the Govt takes just 40%. I do not know of any other place in the world where such a thing happens or is tolerated. Meanwhile, I hear the companies are linked to Oga Mafiaso Tinubu.

Osun State, the state with an average federally collectable revenue of about #60bn but budgets more than #200bn annually. Osun, under Aregbesola, the state with perhaps the largest debt servicing per head in Nigeria.

Shaange in deed

Cff: Omenka, obiagelli, passingShot, Oga Gbawe, nduchucks, etc etc

6 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by JumiaConsult: 10:39am On May 02, 2015
onatisi:
you are always welcome bro. The question osun state residents should ask their governor now is all the billions he borrowed ,what was it used for?

true
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:41am On May 02, 2015
...samething Former Gov. Fayemi of Ekiti did when he was in office,i just hope GMB wont treat fed. Workers this way!
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2015
liberty300:
Apc should just change their attitude abeg. Kidnappings in lagos, infrastructural collapse in kano (literally). None payment of salaries in osun state etc. We are in for a bumpy ride this next 4 years
shut up joor, wat abt PDP, bombing nigeria since 16 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Splashme: 10:48am On May 02, 2015
Shame

3 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Texasquare(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2015
Let me tell u d real truth it is nt d fault of Aregbesola.

It is the FG THAT REFUSE to pay osun state, so wen their is no mney 4rm d FG D MAN Cant pay dia salary.
So that z da real truth.
APC change!
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by calcal: 10:49am On May 02, 2015
Those doctors are tiv, if you work a month without pay then one suppose to stop that job, but if one continue means there is something there to steal. hence those doctors got their pay by stealing drugs in the hospital and collecting bribe from patients.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by chamboy(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari - #BabaOneChance

Aregbesola- #GovernorOneChance

APC- #OneChanceParty

God Bless Osun State
Barcanista - #Bababadluck
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by jazzparole(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2015
Dats d change dey voted 4 in osun state. Ride one mr aregbe d one chance governor una go suffer til 2018 una neva knw anytin

2 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by CyberWolf: 11:08am On May 02, 2015
Without oil money, some state is just useless and will just die like a hopeless coward grin grin...Let every geopolitical region go and develop there region lets see who will cry first.... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by deltapikin(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2015
Na waooo! Mishandling of nations resources made him not to pay workers their salaries but he can pay himself and all his political appointee their arm robber salaries. This man is wicked even worst than Satan. If really what the state is getting from federal allocation is not enough, can't he pay at least 4 months out of the 6 months? Your worst enemies to beware of is politicians .

5 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by CyberWolf: 11:20am On May 02, 2015
JumiaConsult:

So the blame goes to who now?...The FG that is paying the debt they borrowed or the State that borrowed without anything to show for it?...A reasonable governor will only borrow to invest in a project that will yield income in the long run. The income generated from this projects can be used to pay off the debt and some other developmental projects..But the governor and other criminals like him borrowed and looted the money for their selfish use and the people gladly voted for this clown..They should deal with it...they can all go and die for all I care.. angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by walexybab(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2015
pls texasquare if u ar ignorant of what is happening in osun state, u better keep mute.aregbesola has never refuted what d punch published on osun allocation

5 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by walexybab(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2015
aregbesola is d worst governor we av ever had in osun state,always complaining without finding solution to the problem. I pray the useless and insensitive governor will be stoned out of osun state. APC CHANGE

4 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nicepoker(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2015
What do u expect from a traditionalist. Even corpers he can't pay but will keep on requesting for more corpers than any other state in the federation. That way he won't employ permanent teachers. useless state

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA / Iyabo Anisulowo's Kidnappers Want N200m Or … / NBS Insists Unemployment Data Independent, Not Influenced By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.