Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola (13486 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Pay Our Six Months’ Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by molas02: 11:53am On May 02, 2015
lolaxavier:

http://www.punchng.com/news/pay-our-six-months-salary-doctors-tell-aregbesola/
Personally i hate dt Aregbe cus he do pretends to b a saint.....d man corrupt lik Abacha

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by gannod(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2015
onatisi:
the problem with apc states is that they have over borrowed from banks ,and in taking these loans the fg stood as a guarantor or some sort for them, so the banks are always paid from the state allocations . It is the indebtness of osun state that is causing her not to be able to pay workers and the same goes to all states . Lagos is rich and has the resources to generate enough igr . So it is true that they aren't collecting full allocation ,but the money been deducted is the money these states borrowed from financial institutions. According to feelers now , both oyo and osun states have concluded plans to sack en masse once the handing over is complete.

May God bless you for this analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by globallinkg(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2015
The game is continue lol,

God bless 9ja

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 02, 2015
taharqa:

Broda, ow yu dey na? Long time...

@topic, Aregbesola is the MOST USELESS GOV IN NIGERIA TODAY hands down. But the Osun people voted for him and his party, they should deal with it

Osun State is about the only state in Nigeria where the Private Consultants collecting taxes for the Govt take 60%, I repeat 60%, if the collected fee while the Govt takes just 40%. I do not know of any where in the world where such a thing happens or is tolerable. Meanwhile, I hear the companies are linked to Oga Mafiaso Tinubu.

Osun State, the state with an average federally collectable revenue of about #60bn but budgets more than #200bn annually. Osun, under Aregbesola, the state with perhaps the largest debt servicing per head in Nigeria.

Shaange in deed
He is still owing Osun-state-university academic staffs and non academic staffs their salaries

4 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2015
gannod:

May God bless you for this analysis.
yes bros , and unfortunately the situation is going to get worse due to the dwindling oil revenue of the fg ,the only option for both the fg and state govt will be to “rationalize” or “downsize ” their workforce . When gej said that there are hard times ahead ,many didn't understand and only kept spreading fat lies like “gej spent 2 trillion to bribe obas”. Buhari and apc already know the difficult task ahead,the only way buhari can succeed is to zip up the wallets of the fg and this won't go down well with the states. Even when gej wanted to keep some money as cushion ,all state govs started shouting that he should share all the money to the states. No state governor in nigeria has invested solidly in his state mineral resources ,all they think of is allocation ,allocation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 02, 2015
Please is this the same man that spends 3.6 billion naira yearly feeding primary school children

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 02, 2015
Ogbenni Rauf is converting public funds to family thing.! Well, na una sabi oooo.....its una state...make un wise up!

Mtcheeeeeew!

ManUtdholic:

Chinco ipad

Ni ipinle osun mugu Ni most of us

This man keep raping us
10km/1bn
Painting train station at almost 1bn
150m Christmas, Ramadan lights yearly to his wife
8bn opon (games(HD) blue film(HD)) imon
That students won't used for a term b4 completion
Building of parks while students learn under decapitated edifice

The most painful is if election holds today aregbe will still win
Those illiterates don't want to hear anything Dan aregbe
Well I don't think itz ordinary
The man Don jazz us for osun

My parents has last saw alert nw is 6 months ago
And the higher ur level the slimer ur chances of getting paid

As far as I am concerned no salaries till next yr

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2015
soladnet14:

I hardly comment on politics, but my friend, get your facts right, these politicians are the same, don't trust or believed in their words.

I know much about this government and that's why I do laugh at people when they are praising them (politicians) - PDP, APC, apga, ad, ....they are same thing.

its only April allocation this man has not collected coz it hasn't been shared. no one is withholding Osun allocation for extra kobo from the previous allocations.

How is he paying contractors, political office holder, godfathers up till April? where did he get 3.5b for presidential/national assembly elections?.... hmmmm.

My people, "oro po ninu iwe kobo", but how many of us know these facts, the kettle calling pot names....

Forget about politicians, build yourself and pray for success in your endeavours. God is the only helper

this is exactly what I keep telling ppl . The problem with nigeria isn't gej and it won't stop or end with buhari. Buhari will most likely fail the same way obj and gej failed to live up to expectation. This is because it is the system that is totally faulty . The system on which nigeria is presenly been run will even make obama and clinton look like complete ediots and fools . But apc made the situation look as if gej was the problem. Now buhari will have to contend with a corrupt system in the senate,house ,state govts,parastatals,and the almighty cabal controllig the oil price. Unfortunately these cabal are the same that sponsored buhari election and they control the political system and structure .

2 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Reference(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2015
So how can lack of revenue to pay salaries be the governor's fault. What do they want him to do, steal?

The reasons he can't pay are way beyond his pay grade. They are about all and affect all. His only sin is being governor. There is little almost anyone else in his shoes can do.

He had been given a political mandate so ultimately it is the people not him that bear responsibility for this mess.

I just refuse to join the camp of simpletons who say political appointees and even (can you imagine) infrastructural projects are to blame. Similar to what they say at the Federal level. 'Just eliminate corruption and waste and the economy will recover without realising recurrent anywhere in Nigeria always outstrips capital votes anyday.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Charly68: 2:24pm On May 02, 2015
Upon all the makeba dance that this man is dancing around he couldn't afford to pay staff salary..May God punish all these fake politicians in our nation .

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by remirez07(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by chacoonder(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2015
kodded:
and did benue people voted for pdp in the last election ?
How does this relate with what we are talking about
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Lucasbalo(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2015
What kind of society people live in that government can own people for that long ?. It's a shame.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by nduchucks: 4:06pm On May 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
APC and one chance "change"

hmmm, someone has crawled out after getting tired of using the stealth userid. shocked

Anyway, una welcome o, we don miss una small. One tsonsoyo wey dem dey call barcan.... been don steal una thunder. i.e. if una no be de same ID lipsrsealed

na yoke i dey yoke o. smiley
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by IGBOSON2: 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
kgbd:
This is not just fair at all.....

^^^Bros, life itself isn't fair (ask PDP).....so just take heart and try to enjoy the change! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Ujupsy: 9:48pm On May 02, 2015
This man is not fit to be a governor

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2015
molas02:

Personally i hate dt Aregbe cus he do pretends to b a saint.....d man corrupt lik Abacha
u are daft to say this ooooo when he was paying 13th month salary since 3 years ago u don't complain oooooo what u know best is to complain hmmm .if not for d cutting d allocation by d federal government that's slowing d payment of salary to d workers that's causing this rubbish abuse u are abusing him God will surely judge u ooooo.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2015
Charly68:
Upon all the makeba dance that this man is dancing around he couldn't afford to pay staff salary..May God punish all these fake politicians in our nation .
Abegi when he was paying d 12th months salary plus bonus u complain .no u don't for 3years and half he paid d salary non stop u are now abusing as if he's d one that's not paying the salary see let me remind u here aregbe will rule us for 4 years and in this 4 years our Airport been constructed will be finish,in this 4 years our roads been started in d last 4 years will be completed, in this 4 years our education system will be revived oooooooooooooo.kudos to ogbeni d people's governor.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2015
Charly68:
aregbe will do great things in Osun state and let me tell u here all d project he has since last 4 years he has embark on av been successful and let me tell u here aregbe is d man change will need.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 02, 2015
Un don collect his odourless fufu #AregbeWin

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Ogbenni Rauf is converting public funds to family thing.! Well, na una sabi oooo.....its una state...make un wise up!

Mtcheeeeeew!

PDP will never see d victory of d day and let me tell u here PDP ship has been sunk and it will never ever rise again no body will votes for PDP in Osun they av failed us we need change .aregbe I know built schools worth million of naira with good toilet unlike d PDP government that didn't build good schools with good facilities .aregbe built enough Schools to accommodate d children for d education purpose ..aregbe built brigdes where it's needed ,it's so painful u will never say all this things except crucify and calling him series of names .God will surely judge u will ur deeds and ur character. aregbe we know. nobody will votes for d thug man omisore Cos' omisore should bring back our bola ige .omisore will be jailed soon for violence, fraud and corruption for mismanagement of fund when he was d chairman Senate committee on appropriation.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 02, 2015
You expect him to pay u after giving u odourless fufu?,you cant eat ur cake and have it doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 02, 2015
Ogbenni, you see me eh, I'm never a PDP fan but when we see the truth, we shouldn't be too blind and deaf to say!

Did you say building of new schools? Do you thinks it's d solution to Osun state problems? When you build new schools and abandon the old ones, of what use will it be?

Have you noticed that they all wear one same color of UNIFORM to school? Meaning that you can not identify a particular school!

Even d uniform self has become a business because what was free before is now a thousand naira.!

Do you want more instances? Like I said, me no be omo ipinle osun neither am I a PDP member but when I see a bad governor, I can easily identify one!

Mtcheeeeeew!

Johnnyessence:
PDP will never see d victory of d day and let me tell u here PDP ship has been sunk and it will never ever rise again no body will votes for PDP in Osun they av failed us we need change .aregbe I know built schools worth million of naira with good toilet unlike d PDP government that didn't build good schools with good facilities .aregbe built enough Schools to accommodate d children for d education purpose ..aregbe built brigdes where it's needed ,it's so painful u will never say all this things except crucify and calling him series of names .God will surely judge u will ur deeds and ur character. aregbe we know. nobody will votes for d thug man omisore Cos' omisore should bring back our bola ige .omisore will be jailed soon for violence, fraud and corruption for mismanagement of fund when he was d chairman Senate committee on appropriation.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by samceezhar(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2015
akinegba1:
let ask, is rauf the only governor owing workers in nigeria? please cut him some slack.

Wow! Cut him some slack?!!! 6 months!
Ha! Bros, seems you don't have people here to know the extent of this issue.
It's one thing to have plans and not have funds for it; it's another thing to just be lackadaisical.
Please, let's not make excuses for our leaders. He has been there since 2011 and oil prices were above $100 from then till 2014. He met very little debt (please, feel free to research). So, whatever happened to all the largess.
Fact is our debt profile is high (foreign and domestic) and the lenders take from the source. Also, feel free to research how bond buyers get their money through Sinking Funds Accounts.
I beg of us new-age Nigerians, let's be factual and unprejudiced. The era of blind partisanship is going.
PS: I know that a lotta states also owes but my concern is Osun since I'm from there.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2015
customized13:
You expect him to pay u after giving u odourless fufu?,you cant eat ur cake and have it doctors.
we are not daft as u think u are we are more knowledgeable and allow d fear of God in our mind let me tell u here aregbe we know do well than his predecessor. when aregbe was giving d same doctors criticizing him today 13th months salary them don't complain ooo now they are saying rubbish here as if we are notice .we are more brave here than ever before.aregbe av done great and good works in d state of Osun ,we see what aregbe, did not on paper of PDP which they wrote fake reports about their project.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by confun: 11:57pm On May 02, 2015
Terrible.... I think God needs to wipe out some people for ds nation to progress....
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2015
samceezhar:

Wow! Cut him some slack?!!! 6 months!
Ha! Bros, seems you don't have people here to know the extent of this issue.
It's one thing to have plans and not have funds for it; it's another thing to just be lackadaisical.
Please, let's not make excuses for our leaders. He has been there since 2011 and oil prices were above $100 from then till 2014. He met very little debt (please, feel free to research). So, whatever happened to all the largess.
Fact is our debt profile is high (foreign and domestic) and the lenders take from the source. Also, feel free to research how bond buyers get their money through Sinking Funds Accounts.
I beg of us new-age Nigerians, let's be factual and unprejudiced. The era of blind partisanship is going.
PS: I know that a lotta states also owes but my concern is Osun since I'm from there.
pls and pls show case what aregbe did in d last 4 years not d clueless President u av that doesn't know what's going on in d country except embezzling d Treasury. Jonathan will surely be jailed Cos' d Lord am serving will expose him oooo.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2015
confun:
Terrible.... I think God needs to wipe out some people for ds nation to progress....
so who are d people hmmm first cast d stone to ur self before u will be blaming d others hmmm Cos' u are sinful too.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2015
onatisi:
yes bros , and unfortunately the situation is going to get worse due to the dwindling oil revenue of the fg ,the only option for both the fg and state govt will be to “rationalize” or “downsize ” their workforce . When gej said that there are hard times ahead ,many didn't understand and only kept spreading fat lies like “gej spent 2 trillion to bribe obas”. Buhari and apc already know the difficult task ahead,the only way buhari can succeed is to zip up the wallets of the fg and this won't go down well with the states. Even when gej wanted to keep some money as cushion ,all state govs started shouting that he should share all the money to the states. No state governor in nigeria has invested solidly in his state mineral resources ,all they think of is allocation ,allocation.
State governments can't invest in the solid minerals of their states, those items are on the exclusive list.
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2015
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2015
onatisi:
State governors have no powers to harness their state's resources, it's strictly on the exclusive list. That's why resource control will eliminate these unnecessary clauses
Re: Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:15am On May 03, 2015
Texasquare:
Let me tell u d real truth it is nt d fault of Aregbesola.

It is the FG THAT REFUSE to pay osun state, so wen their is no mney 4rm d FG D MAN Cant pay dia salary.
So that z da real truth.
APC change!

Imagine the brainwashing these APC followers in Osun have received!!!

APC followers are all Almajiris. All they hear is "Go" or "follow", they never ask "... to where?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Okowa, Saraki, Tambuwal, Bala Mohammed In Closed-Door Meeting In Asaba / Buhari's "Next Week" Ministerial List In Picture(s) / Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.