Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning (54113 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Holyfield1(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2015
Op...Maybe ur grandfather don rear snake before na in one just say make in con greet u na.......don't be surprised when you realise that the oldest woman in your family dies the next day sha......
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by bigcil2(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is animal cruelty, why was the snake mobbed and killed by these uncivilised eggheads! angry
The murder of this poor creature begs for more questions than answer
Did the snake bite anyone?
Did the guy die?
What was the snake's offence to have been murdered in cold blood like that?
How long has the cobra been living in that hostel with them.
Could it be that the cobra (most likely a female) digs one of the students and slithered to his bed to profess her love for him only to meet her untimely death in the hands of this unruly savages.
Where are the animal rights activists when you need them in this country?

FriedPlantain
E be like say make dem fry your brain... when you c a cobra hug it and kiss it.... msscheeww
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2015
bolaji3071:
Thank God

As innnn !

I wonder what havoc the snake wld have done .

Check out my signature and thread, I saw a post of yours in respect to data sales and I laughed hard.

#u've really been missing out u know
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 17, 2015
Over the past week, there have been reports of more snakes sighted or killed. I personally witnessed one being killed in front of the unit 2 central bathroom.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 10:19am On May 18, 2015
Holyfield1:
Op...Maybe ur grandfather don rear snake before na in one just say make in con greet u na.......don't be surprised when you realise that the oldest woman in your family dies the next day sha......
OMG!!! Who gave this mad man a phone?

1 Like

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Holyfield1(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2015
rafa9:
OMG!!! Who gave this mad man a phone?
tongue tongue tongue tongue...I ain't using no phone.......Next!
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
you're too dull to be using electronic devices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.