Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Learn Web Development The Right Way!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Web Development The Right Way!!! (473 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Leave Your Job? / QUIT YOUR JOB THE RIGHT WAY / Learn Web Development In 4weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Development The Right Way!!! by olanrewajudavid: 9:25am On May 02, 2015
Do you want to become a web developer with difference and high level of dexterity?

Are you craving to earn extra income developing an eye-catching web applications for clients?

Do you want to learn the art of web development in the right way, using the latest web technologies?

Are you tired of JOOMLA, WORDPRESS Itch and you want to be creative and start writing you own web codes from the scratch?

Then this is for you!!!

LUAREL TECHNOLOGY, an ICT firm based in port harcourt is conducting an INTENSIVE ICT training on web development and Hosting

PACKAGES:

STATIC WEB DEVELOPMENT: Covers HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, PHOTOSHOP, DREAMWEAVER AND WEB HOSTING

DYNAMIC WEB DEVELOPMENT: PHP5, MySQL, JQUERY, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX, WEB HOSTING.

Interested Candidates should please call 07068813400 or mail olanrewajudavid@gmail.com to book for a class!!!

Candidates outside Port Harcourt can request for materials and will be delivered to their emails at an affordable cost.

Learn the art of web programming the right way and start making your own money!!!

Watsapp: 07068813400 , BBM Pin: 25E14E2D
Re: Learn Web Development The Right Way!!! by Tabbaz(m): 4:33am On Apr 21, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

Tabbaz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3751205/beware-bitcoin-scams-nairaland-tabbaz#55724631

Above thread was created by you after you failed to do diligent search before trading and was "scam" by fake [/b]TABBAZ albeit my disclaiimer up and down even in romance section grin.

[b]Thanks to dominique for closing the thread

P.S. Who knows. you may be a scammer agent trying to bring me down so that his crew of scammers can flourish well. NAY, I have dedicated myself to fighting scammer and will take it all out with them even beyond nairaland.

P.P.S. I give you 24hrs to come up with the prove of being scam by the FAKE TABBAZ or I will consider him one of the scammers that are trying to give me bad name so that there could be more space for them to scam.

P.P.P.S. Kindly take my warning seriously as your entire details including your home address and family name would be listed in the scammers list if you fail to bring up digital evidence that shows that you were scammed by FAKE TABBAZ

A word is enough....

Seems you have ignored my warning above Mr Olanreajudavid. Be prepared for the END OF YOUR ONLINE CAREER as the 24hrs ultimatum is about to reach.
If no evidence of being scammed by fake TABBAZ that led you to attempt painting ORIGINAL TABBAZ as fraud is provieded, then you are automatically one of nairaland scammers looking for a way to bring me down in order to have more scam freedom

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Nysc Exemption Certificate Call +2348136384606 / Urgent Quotation Needed / Register And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.