Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu (46655 Views)

'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / Guy Narrates His Terrifying Experience With One-eyed Armed Robber In Lagos / Man 'Charmed' By His Girlfriend's Mother, Runs Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Ishilove: 11:45am On May 02, 2015
adconline:

Nope.. Stupidity is the reason why you think that cellphone/internet/computers and medical discoveries are African Jazz..
Can u list verifyable innovations from African jazz in this order?
And you had to be rude to pass along your opinion? You lack manners.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by stonecoldcafe: 11:46am On May 02, 2015
Islie:

What a dump response to the police interrogation.....

The man must be an accomplice to some syndicate that uses people for sacrifices

Dumb response*
That use people*

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by akilo1: 11:47am On May 02, 2015
drugs dealer and ritualish?ndigbo i hail ooooo
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by nkemdi89(f): 11:47am On May 02, 2015
Have heard stories like these in the past that's why I can't give a dine to any of them. There is one particular man at cherubim junction owerri,have known him for over 8yrs and he wears almost same green shirt for years it was early this year he changed to a yellow shirt. Though he his deformed in only one of the hands that isn't enough reason to beg. That. Man needs to be given the chairman of beggars association owerri and now there are so many new faces appearing in town with all form of deformities.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Fourwinds: 11:59am On May 02, 2015
Tobilastik:
nd later we ll say jungle justice is not right....this ritualists re just so heartless..

as d case has turned to police own nw, u know d rest..
na N200 go settle m grin
u have pre-empt d police investigation grin
Tobilastik:
nd later we ll say jungle justice is not right....this ritualists re just so heartless..

as d case has turned to police own nw, u know d rest..
na N200 go settle m grin
u have pre-empt d police investigation
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Fourwinds: 12:03pm On May 02, 2015
freakcin:
All these jungle justice people sef. Can't he be handed over to law enfircement officers?
how we for get d phone number of d sister of d pregnant woman if no be d threat and beating wey d beggar receive
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Namzy(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2015
Lol and people believe this story. The plausible explanation is both the dude and the woman were in on the scamming. The woman is also guilty. She even sat beside the man when the police came and people are here talking jazz. Its all good, education can't cure everything. Am just interested in what the scam was and who it was intended for probably the bus driver or an advert of sorts

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 02, 2015
Jackeeh:
Cont'd.... .. . . While he was being questioned by the police by the side of the road, the pregnant woman sat by his side and didn't utter a word. Some said she lost her speech again. Some said she regained her memory and realized her game was up and quietly shut-up. The police later took both of them away with the beggar holding the ring in his hand.

Jackeeh sometimes it is frustrating to read write ups of people who just write english without meaning.

Your story was sensible and interesting from the beginning and you just messed everything up at the end.

How did the crowd later suddenly conclude that the woman was his wife and an accomplice?

The latter part of your story is nonsense. It has no meaning. Or maybe you are the one who didn't explain it properly.

I quote you below. You too read what you wrote and tell me how it makes sense:

"The beggar confessed that the
woman was his wife and accomplice and that he was
supposed to touch her with the ring and make her dumb so
she could join him in his beginning business."
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by chimoskyg(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2015
That Enugu is full with so much beggers singing all sort if sorrowful song.
I always know they are fake, useless pple.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by mykemiley(f): 12:14pm On May 02, 2015
sauceny:
[size=25pt]Tiro no be makeup[/size]
oga madam, Tiro na Indigenous make-up ooooooo
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
Namzy:
Lol and people believe this story. The plausible explanation is both the dude and the woman were in on the scamming. The woman is also guilty. She even sat beside the man when the police came and people are here talking jazz. Its all good, education can't cure everything. Am just interested in what the scam was and who it was intended for probably the bus driver or an advert of sorts

What sort of scam would that be that the woman would suddenly pretend to be dumb and raise an alarm in a bus?

What would they be trying to achieve? Scare people away?

Abeg if you can't use your brain just shut up.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by dollarlander: 12:17pm On May 02, 2015
Some ibos/igbos or Israelites, whatever you say you are, will come on this space and tell us they are industrious and successful because of their hardworking.

These generation of otokoto. There was a time these Nigerian Israelites placed one of them, Clifford orji, around oshodi Toyota bus stop along Ikeja airport road, that one was behaving like a mad man killing thousands for rituals. In the night you will see exhortic cars parked along the road buying human parts unknowingly to the public until God exposed them.

It is dangerous to do business that runs into millions with these set of people, they will swindle, dwindle, mangled and kill you, sell your body parts for money.

Show me an Igbo man that obtains so called success that is not through a cunning mean.

They are not actually hard working as many see them to be. Any part of Nigeria where there's no kidnapping or ritual killings, the ibos there are not many or are not there at all. The moment ritual killings begin, trace it to the ibos living in that area. Their quest for money is terrible.

A story of an IBO man who knew what he did to his father and expects same from his children went to join a potent cult, and he was given a special cloth to cover when sleeping at night. One night one of the sons came with a juju to turn the man to an animal and take him away for rituals, but the man disappeared and the son went mad immediately. But eventually, another of his son used him for rituals.

If you watch Kanayo O Kanayo's movies, they all show the ritualistic tendencies of this race. And I begin to believe that they are actually from Israel, they may be the generations that went after idolatry and rituals of the middle east region of that century because these ibos practice exactly what God warned the children of Israel not to do.

Thanks to God that they were sent away from Israel they would have used all the best brains in the world today for rituals and our world may have been negatively affected.

Igbority. I know you guys will hammer me for this post but I don't care. That's why I love Nairaland. At least none of you igbority knows who I am.

I'm waiting for your bash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Jackeeh(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2015
mirenda:

Jackeeh sometimes it is frustrating to read write ups of people who just write english without meaning.

Your story was sensible and interesting from the beginning and you just messed everything up at the end.

How did the crowd later suddenly conclude that the woman was his wife and an accomplice?

The latter part of your story is nonsense. It has no meaning. Or maybe you are the one who didn't explain it properly.

I quote you below. You too read what you wrote and tell me how it makes sense:

"The beggar confessed that the
woman was his wife and accomplice and that he was
supposed to touch her with the ring and make her dumb so
she could join him in his beginning business."

I understand your frustration. I equally felt same way when I read it. In my defense, I wasn't at the scene. I read the story from Linda Ikeji's blog and thanks to copy and paste,alas,the news is now here on Nairaland. No thanks to me. Lol. So please forgive the narrator and me. Maybe if I was present when it happened, I would have narrated better. no vex abeg.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Baroba(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2015
Tales by moonlight, what a babaric society.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 02, 2015
Namzy:

On a second thought If the woman was his wife, the plan could be to touch the woman with the ring, get her dumb and then have her join him in the begging business, as a genuine dumb woman.

But!

The loop holes are:

1. They entered the bus separately.
2. They did not communicate in the bus when things were still normal
3. Why not wait till they alighted and are at their begging/business spot before using the ring on her?
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 02, 2015
hmmm..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 02, 2015
In conclusion, this case is a simple one. They have to determine if the begger was lying by calling the woman his wife and accomplice knowing that she is still dazed and can't come to her senses.

They should ask the begger the following questions:

1. If she is your wife why did you both enter the bus separately?
2. Why did you not communicate with her in the bus when everything was still normal?
3. What bus stop did the woman enter the bus from? Where was she coming from?
4. What is her phone number? If you are her husband what name did she store your number with?
5. Mention 5 names and numbers on her phone that she calls regularly?
6. What is the name of her sister?
7. How many months old is her pregnancy?

etc.

If he can't answer these questions accurately then he is lying and a ritualist. Give him one dirty neck twisting slap. Then fish out his accomolice and sentence him.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Dubemkelly(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2015
WukedP:
i dnt get
Oops! Try re-read it with passion. #FuelScarcity and nobody gat time to explain why
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by emog17(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2015
nkemdi89:
Have heard stories like these in the past that's why I can't give a dine to any of them. There is one particular man at cherubim junction owerri,have known him for over 8yrs and he wears almost same green shirt for years it was early this year he changed to a yellow shirt. Though he his deformed in only one of the hands that isn't enough reason to beg. That. Man needs to be given the chairman of beggars association owerri and now there are so many new faces appearing in town with all form of deformities.
where in owerri do you stay?
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by petermichaels(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2015
C game plan! God hav mercy
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Dubemkelly(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2015
In a commercial transit, u see all manners of people, so anything can happen. That dude needs to be brought to book, he's done enough
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by kalufelix(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2015
mirenda:

What sort of scam would that be that the woman would suddenly pretend to be dumb and raise an alarm in a bus?

What would they be trying to achieve? Scare people away?

Abeg if you can't use your brain just shut up.

Trying to comprehend what a probable scammer might be up to with your tiny little brain... Just in case u've forgotten they are called SCAMMERS

You're only expected to realize that after the deed is done. You don't have the leverage of guessing it out

LEARNER!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by jeo4u(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
If you detest bike men then why do you keep jumping on their bike.
its your type that always look for free bike.
[quote author=BlissB post=33339928]Wonderful....onana ka kpo?......i so detest it wen pple touch me in public places..especially bike men n thes
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by fennels007(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2015
BlissB:
Wonderful....onana ka kpo?......i so detest it wen pple touch me in public places..especially bike men n these beggars(like say na force 2 giv dem moni)..after asking u if u r going n u kip dem silent..they will go on further to touch u 2 draw ur attention as if u wen keep dem silent nor get sense....it seems i will soon be goin about wit razor or dagger....mk i c d idiot wen go tk me play......as d sayin goes "to be forewarned is to be fore armed"

Verycommon in parks
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by NobleG1(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2015
This is complete nonsense. This is a 419 scheme gone wrong. The woman made a mistake to answer her in the same bus where they wanted to dupe people with fake magical power. She didn't know some people would her talking. You know some thieves can be st*upid.

When the job went up in smoke it was too late to rectify it. The woman continued pretending to be dumb to avoid the angry mob turning on her. She needed to look innocent to be safe. And she's probably his wife, they're in it together.

Juju is NOT real! It doesn't work, it doesn't exist.

I'm glad nobody was killed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by EbolaParasite: 1:13pm On May 02, 2015
laprino:
What a terrible world we live in....may God save us from unknown forces

No unknown force here. The beggar and pregnant woman are both scammers. They're both in on the game. No be today. They wanted to defraud the passengers. Una never see this scam before? No jazz dia juh
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by adconline(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2015
Ishilove:

And you had to be rude to pass along your opinion? You lack manners.
Lacking manners or calling someone dumb is a BIG compliment? Pls respond to my query.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by adconline(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2015
EbolaParasite:

No unknown force here. The beggar and pregnant woman are both scammers. They're both in on the game. No be today. They wanted to defraud the passengers. Una never see this scam before? No jazz dia juh
Thank you. Old scam! One would pretend to speak only French and an interpreter would volunteer to help out.. The French speaker claims to have goods worth millions and the interpreter would ask for assistance from unsuspecting victims to buy out the French speaker's goods at N300k. He would be the 1st to contribute N150k.. then greedy passengers might chime in with N50k or N30k.. They all be driven to a location to take an oath of secrecy.. You are then asked to and get ur promised N50k in order to buy out the good from the " Mumu" French speaker... Greedy passengers will soon part ways with his hard earned or borrowed money.. All this Na Wash!!
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by nkemdi89(f): 1:30pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=emog17 post=33342337]where in owerri do you stay?[/quote
Ha for open forum like this kwa?
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Realist2: 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=Dannylux post=33339923]Stuff like this belittles science. What
could be the possible scientific explanation for what that beggar did to
the lady?
#JustPondering [/quote]
metaphysics
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Dannylux: 1:59pm On May 02, 2015
Realist2:
metaphysics
Yeah, reminds me of Philosophy and Logic.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Ishilove: 1:59pm On May 02, 2015
adconline:

Lacking manners or calling someone dumb is a BIG compliment? Pls respond to my query.
I will respond to your query when you present it in a polite and civilised manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asp John Joshua Abandoned over N2.5M Surgery since 2017 / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.