Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

OPEN LETTER TO Moderators(kindly Open Thread) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / OPEN LETTER TO Moderators(kindly Open Thread) (583 Views)

Please Kindly Explain This Zoning Issue To Me / IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here / NYSC: Kindly Help Provide Answers To These Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN LETTER TO Moderators(kindly Open Thread) by Emphany: 11:42am On May 02, 2015
Hi modrators,
NYSC SOKOTO MEETS HERE. Thread Had been closed,i opened it to modify question dat was been asked by incoming corp members to sokoto state in my previous thread.
MOdified: NYSC sokoto batch B 2014.
This thread (NYSC SOKOTO meets here) was due to the several calls i have recieved so far,and more questions will come,please help me reduce d calls,help allow open house questions/answers and reopen the thread please.
I am a nairalander making answers easy.also kindly see visitors on this thread too- Emphany
cheers
Re: OPEN LETTER TO Moderators(kindly Open Thread) by dejt4u(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2015
A similar thread had been created before.. And that is the link provided for you by yokiti in ur previous thread..

You can make use of the original thread..
Re: OPEN LETTER TO Moderators(kindly Open Thread) by Emphany: 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
dejt4u:
A similar thread had been created before.. And that is the link provided for you by yokiti in ur previous thread..

You can make use of the original thread..
That thread was refaring to a particular batch,this and that thread was opened to all,unless one nairalander is acceptable to the other without a rule broken.
Re: OPEN LETTER TO Moderators(kindly Open Thread) by yokiti: 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
Emphany:
That thread was refaring to a particular batch,this and that thread was opened to all,unless one nairalander is acceptable to the other without a rule broken.
Dear Compatriot,
Permit me to use this medium to appreciate your gestures and your contribution to making humanity better; my hope and prayer is that you will be greatly rewarded.
Let me also use this medium to acknowledge the mail you sent earlier concerning the matter at hand and as well, apologise for the late response, my inability to swiftly respond to it was due to factors beyond my control.
I understand your point very well but permitting such will be going against the official position as regards your request; we the moderators and many of the NYSC boards faithfuls can even decide to do as you have done (opening threads about the state they served and other states by virtue of having the privilege of knowing friends and families that did their NYSC there) but it will be an avenue to chaos that can be avoided hence my reason for mentioning you and others that have served and currently serving on each of the existing 2015 batch A sub groups, by that, we are creating a library of information for those concerned now and those that will be in that position later on in life.
So far, the favour the call has garnered is encouraging and I will forever be grateful to you and many like you that heed the call and taking their time in answering questions posed to them on those threads.
Friend, am pleading with you to see reason with what I have said and allow this official position of the moderators have favour in your sight.
I look forward to seeing more of your contribution to the growth of the 2015 Batch A sokoto corpers and many more that will be opened for subsequent batches. Thanks and God bless you.
One love my dear friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr. President Un-elect From A Broke Kopa / NYSC Plead With Mdas To Stop Rejecting Corps Members / Edo B15 Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.