Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise (50706 Views)

The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Mcaise: 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
you could have at least used ur head and checked that profile before saying it was fabricated

What head?

The factory-fitted foolish head or the spare head?

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by omoalaro: 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
But how many people will read this correct version of events. People's minds are made up based on preconceptions.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
Cc barcanista
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by goshen26: 2:27pm On May 02, 2015
lawa o
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by dustydee: 2:27pm On May 02, 2015
unclejb2:
If AIT was not barred, what is Dokpesi talking about. Or are u saying that Dokpesi is a mad person. If u claim there was no such thing as AIT barring pls call Raymond Dokpesi to order or simply resign ur AIT appointment in protest to false news.
Even though i believe your questions are directed to the author, if you read it you'd have seen where she referred to the incident as the handiwork of some overzealous aids who were promptly called to order by Mr. Buhari.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2015
theV0ice:

I don't even need Lara owoeye to speak up before I know GMB gave no such order which is why I never bothered to post on any defence thread. GMB didn't treat the useless, childish, hateful, beerpalour gossip of a documentary with any seriousness, so why should I? Tinubu sued, Osinbajo threatened to sue. Can you point to any link where GMB showed any concern about it?

He knew that "if you stop to kick at every dog that barks at you on your journey, you'll not go far" Garba shehu is a young man who hasn't seen what GMB has seen in life so he could get his nerves worked up over trivialities. What do you think will ruffle the feathers of such as GMB? AIT should continue with their lies if they so wish.

Only a child expects a miracle from the govt of GMB. The difference between gej and GMB is that finally, we have

A frugal president
A president who knows corruption will kill Nigeria if Nigeria doesn't kill it.
A president not given to materialism or primitive acquisition
A president not afraid to take responsibility and make the necessary difficult choices

These are what starts nations on the part of recovery and I'm very optimistic that we will get there....no matter how long it takes.

agabal23 introduced you as someone who's isn't sheepish like other APC minions...don't prove him wrong cool ...If buhari fits into those pictures you painted of him above...Believe me, 95% of the people he's dining and wining with today won't be allowed near him...More so, he won't be throwing excuses around as if those challenges weren't there when he was campaigning against Jonathan... He won't be talking too much by now rather he will be doing some introspection and sober reflection on what lies ahead... I see him running a government of propaganda like Rochas... Believe me, most people will tolerate all the reasons for which they feel Jonathan is bad under buhari because of propaganda & lies....Imperfections of Okupe & co were stamped on Jonathan but you wanna take away buhari from his media crew...Impossible...they are a mirror of their boss...thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2015
deletrue:
You are asking me if there is anything wrong being an Islam? In fact na Egbewe go kpiofu the totality of you to ask such shilly question. Ok, tell me why is Buhari an extremist? Buhari tight two women to stake and shot at women, what do you think is behind that action? Buhari killed his own wife because she is not an Islam, tell us what is behind that action? Islam is devilish. It teaches only killings, destructions of human and properties. All over the world, the records are there.
Now an Islamist is someone who supports Islamic beliefs, how is that an evil thing to do? You called Buhari an extremist and you stated his involvement in the killing of some 'TWO WOMEN' to support your claims. Did you care to find out the crime committed by those women and the punishment that their action carried? You said Buhari killed his own wife but you have no proof of that occurrence (or you mean the scam you watched on AIT?) Finally you resorted to labeling Islam devilish with claims that it teaches killings, destructions etc. Do you believe with the number of Muslims in the world and if your definition of Islam is true, you would be alive to type this post? Think my friend
Think!
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
TANoids and their all too familiar gaffes! This story won't go down well with TANoids!

So Buhari is a real gentleman after all. grin
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by miqos02(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
Lara wise is no longer at ait she currently works with TVC now

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Burger01(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2015
saTANdrois, una see your lives now? Barcanista, what ya gat to say to this brah?smiley
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
So it was all rumour.
If na rumor AIT for no even talk am.

I even see am For ait them confirm the ban.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by theV0ice: 2:38pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

agabal23 introduced you as someone who's isn't sheepish like other APC minions...don't prove him wrong cool ...If buhari fits into those pictures you painted of him above...Believe me, 95% of the people he's dining and wining with today won't be allowed near him...More so, he won't be throwing excuses around as if those challenges weren't there when he was campaigning against Jonathan... He won't be talking too much by now rather he will be doing some introspection and sober reflection on what lies ahead... I see him running a government of propaganda like Rochas... Believe me, most people will tolerate all the reasons for which they feel Jonathan is bad under buhari because of propaganda & lies....Imperfections of Okupe & co were stamped on Jonathan but you wanna take away buhari from his media crew...Impossible...they are a mirror of their boss...thanks

I'd always seeing you as someone with a fine level of thinking too.....pls don't disappoint me

Where will buhari get folks to work with? How could he have gotten there without the political class? If Tinubu is a mirror of GMB, are Buruji Kashamu and Alamieseigha mirror images of GEJ?

Even in your church, you have devils, so how much more among politicians? The most important thing is that he...the head is ready to cause and effect a change. Let him get there first. His transition committee headed by the widely acclaimed and celebrated honest Joda was made chairman because he truly wanted probity to lead, you and friends went to town shouting he appointed an old man. You guys didt factor it in that old man is one of the last crop of truly cerebral public servants with a good record.

You're complaining he talks too much....do you want him to shun and not talk to visitors who won't keep away? So you can accuse him of dictatorship again? wink

Its not his fault that Nigeria has few honest men. Let him start hid govt first....before you kill him.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Saorchy(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Did gej not claim ignorance of the Moroccan king phone call debacle? [size=18pt]was he also lying?[/size]

Did gej not also deny knowledge of withdrawal of diplomats from SA? [size=18pt]was he lying as usual then?[/size]

Dokpesi might not actually know what transpired exactly and might have spoken as a the PDP chieftain that he is
Moreover the same Dokpesi claimed ignorant of all the hate documentary being aired against GMB during the election campaign

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
Garba shehu reacted based on what was available to him and not because he was there when the incident occured . Ofcourse, everyone in apc knows that AIT is not a good friend of the family...so it was not hard for shehu to read meaning to that particular incident.

In trying to justify some lies, we turn logic upside down and make ourselves look ediotic...How do you see Shehu Garba granting several press releases without even consulting his team par adventure he wasn't there personally during the incident...Can he talk without getting the full details so as to know how to defend his boss...What will be available to him is same thing if he were there and it was an official event of the president-elect with diplomats that they wanted to cover not his bedroom affair tongue ...so how can shehu not be there as media head...nawa ooo for una...theVoice even you?

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by theV0ice: 2:53pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

In trying to justify some lies, we turn logic upside down and make ourselves look ediotic...How do you see Shehu Garba granting several press releases without even consulting his team par adventure he wasn't there personally during the incident...Can he talk without getting the full details so as to know how to defend his boss...What will be available to him is same thing if he were there and it was an official event of the president-elect with diplomats that they wanted to cover not his bedroom affair tongue ...so how can shehu not be there as media head...nawa ooo for una...theVoice even you?

I've explained the Garba angle in an earlier response. There is little GMB had to do with it. Lara owoeye wise already gave us synopsis of what its like for a hateful media outfit to visit GMB and she has only good stories to tell. She's coming out now because she knows that family that gave them good reception despite the hostility of the neighbours and aides couldn't have given any useless gag order.

Why can't you believe her? Would you rather believe dokpesi the PDP chieftain who obviously has a lot of capital to gain from these?
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 02, 2015
najoke:
Barcanista,firefire,ichiido.....make u a come see food wet go give una everlasting stomach ache grin
The questions asked here are very irrelevant to say!
Let me ask you some questions.
Where was AIT barred from? What was the event?
What is the name of the crew that went to cover
the assignment?
After asking this questions...it still down on me that the Barred story of AIT as earlier reported to have happened at Buhari's home town is still the same as to what the OP just posted...
The event as narrated before is also what the OP is telling us. So why made it look as if the story was going to be totally different from what was allegedly reported?
The name of the crew? Lol.... This is just a typical question from some APClowns!
The "Apparent Progressive Clowns" Must have taken their time to post this poo just to defend the old-fashioned slowpoke called General....
Still waiting to see what this man has got to offer to Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2015
theV0ice:

I'd always seeing you as someone with a fine level of thinking too.....pls don't disappoint me
Where will buhari get folks to work with? How could he have gotten there without the political class? If Tinubu is a mirror of GMB, are Buruji Kashamu and Alamieseigha mirror images of GEJ?
Even in your church, you have devils, so how much more among politicians? The most important thing is that he...the head is ready to cause and effect a change. Let him get there first. His transition committee headed by the widely acclaimed and celebrated honest Joda was made chairman because he truly wanted probity to lead, you and friends went to town shouting he appointed an old man. You guys didt factor it in that old man is one of the last crop of truly cerebral public servants with a good record.
You're complaining he talks too much....do you want him to shun and not talk to visitors who won't keep away? So you can accuse him of dictatorship again? wink
Its not his fault that Nigeria has few honest men. Let him start hid govt first....before you kill him.

1)Jonathan was vilified by APC because he exercised his presidential powers of granting pardon to criminals(council of state includes APC governors & buhari who never stood against such prerogative of mercy being extended to these guys) but praised buhari for working with men like amechi, saraki, tinubu who keeps looting their states dry to support him and also remain relevant in politics...

2)Obj brought kashamu and used his money and clout to fight OGB but now, that the man wanted independence, it is remembered he was a drug baron and not worthy of leadership..

3)APC said PDP are thieves while they are saints...so they must keep being saints or exposed for who they are...Note, that all Nigerian problems in the name of leaders are all in APC now...

4)Talking too much doesn't stop you from being a dictator... eg Rochas of Imo state...buhari talks too much and most times, his speech precedes his thoughts...

5)We have many credible young Nigerians starting from me...let him dig deep and he will see them...Many who believe in their name than pecuniary games...

6)Babaonechance is here...Tell him to stop denying his campaign promises and throwing up flimsy excuses always...Those pointers were there when he was vilifying Jonathan but he felt he could it...the time is now...babaonechance

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by san316(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
They can say warefa they like. Daz dia frovlem.

All I know, GMB all the way.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Burger01(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2015
omenka:
Hope that hopeless beggarly anancephalous Protection seeking ministerial aide job seeker after reading this still comes around to prattle endlessly about the Amiable General (as he used to refer to him) trying to "sneak in Decree 4 through the back door".

Oh Omenka! Lol. That beggar is incurably depravedcheesy
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by dammytosh: 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
Clarification or not, we have voted Buhari and will be responsible for whatever he does.

In four years time, we will access and decide if he and his team are worthy of another mandate.

So all this paid PDP agents turned activist can go and get a better job doing for now. The Govt have not even started work yet articles of failure is all over the place.

Bunch of pathetic losers and criminals celebrated by ignorants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by diamondzzs(f): 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
Even tha fat Dokpesi is not privy to some info in his station ,too.
The man went on to react against the 'barring order' allegedly given by Buhari security aids without going further to find out who among his reporters or cameramen were involve in operation that suffered a 'rejection' from Buhari's aids. Dokpesi even claimed not to have knowledge of that offensive documentary aired on AIT.
He reacted without thinking of the reception Owoye-wise enjoyed in katsina and from Buhari when she was sent there by AIT - and this happened after Buhari won.
Ow sure are u dt Dokpesi's reply actually came from him too, one-sided bigot!
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2015
theV0ice:

I've explained the Garba angle in an earlier response. There is little GMB had to do with it. Lara owoeye wise already gave us synopsis of what its like for a hateful media outfit to visit GMB and she has only good stories to tell. She's coming out now because she knows that family that gave them good reception despite the hostility of the neighbours and aides couldn't have given any useless gag order.

Why can't you believe her? Would you rather believe dokpesi the PDP chieftain who obviously has a lot of capital to gain from these?

Yes, I believe Dokpesi more who would have gotten in contact with his management team and culprits of incident...The lady in question here was vilified but later granted free access after buhari gave orders maybe due to the uproar from this incident...

It is very myopic and it proves garba as incompetent that he will grant a press release in favour of his boss without first ascertaining exactly what happened par adventure he wasn't there personally at the time of the incident...And this can't be possible hence your explanation holds no water...

Buhari should know this is democracy and he will get as much support as he gave Jonathan... As much bashing as he gave Jonathan... this is law of nature...karma is real...

Finally, have you heard osundefender, Punch, Leadership,premium times, saharareporters, nations, tvc, etc complaining of being barred or insulted or witch hunted or whatever by Jonathan... one is a democrat, the other is wannabe but more at home with dictatorship tongue
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by WILSON(f): 3:17pm On May 02, 2015
GET READY TO LOOSE YOUR JOB. HOW MUCH THEM PAY YOU FOR THIS CRAB SEF? BY THE WAY, DOPESI HAS REACTED. IF I AM WRONG, TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN SINCE
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Burger01(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2015
omenka:
Awesome! I hope some flipflopping TANoids read this.
They will read it, but they will still chose to remain blind to the truth. The truth is always bitter to the sons of Hadescheesy
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by GogetterMD(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2015
creepsyme:
dey have refused to agree, especially dokpesi himself who is still making a storm in teacup abt the issue trying very hard to prove themselves right about general buhari to the whole world. olorun maje, buhari must rule in peace.

The struggles of a drowning man, that is what it is
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by creepsyme(f): 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
GogetterMD:

The struggles of a drowning man, that is what it is
it baffles my imagination.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by theV0ice: 3:31pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes, I believe Dokpesi more who would have gotten in contact with his management team and culprits of incident...The lady in question here was vilified but later granted free access after buhari gave orders maybe due to the uproar from this incident...

It is very myopic and it proves garba as incompetent that he will grant a press release in favour of his boss without first ascertaining exactly what happened par adventure he wasn't there personally at the time of the incident...And this can't be possible hence your explanation holds no water...

Buhari should know this is democracy and he will get as much support as he gave Jonathan... As much bashing as he gave Jonathan... this is law of nature...karma is real...

Finally, have you heard osundefender, Punch, Leadership,premium times, saharareporters, nations, tvc, etc complaining of being barred or insulted or witch hunted or whatever by Jonathan... one is a democrat, the other is wannabe but more at home with dictatorship tongue

Pls don't twist it. Daura visit happened before this incident so GMB according Lara courtesy is in tandem with his style as large hearted person.

Call Garba what you will....it makes no difference to me. I voted and believe in GMB....not Garba Shehu wink

We all know you wish GMB to fail. No problem as long as he gives it his best shot. You can see how GMB ignored the pedestrian and childish antics of AIT, Fayose, FFK, Metuh etc.....the guy is a general trained to have a thick skin. Let them continue the attacks as long as they don't engage in physical sabotage....that's where you'll confirm he's truly a dictator cheesy

However he leaves Nigeria after 4 or 8 years will be ours to enjoy or endure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by ManUtdholic: 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
So shehu garba that confirmed the report is also ignorant
Some are daft by default

2 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by theV0ice: 3:34pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Jonathan was vilified by APC because he exercised his presidential powers of granting pardon to criminals(council of state includes APC governors & buhari who never stood against such prerogative of mercy being extended to these guys) but praised buhari for working with men like amechi, saraki, tinubu who keeps looting their states dry to support him and also remain relevant in politics...

The difference should be very clear to you my friend. Alamieseigha was CONVICTED. Why not tell gej to prosecute all those guys you mentioned then you can condemn GMB if he brings them close.

That shouldn't be too difficult I guess

2)Obj brought kashamu and used his money and clout to fight OGB but now, that the man wanted independence, it is remembered he was a drug baron and not worthy of leadership..

How does this concern GMB my friend? What does he have to do with an indictment of the guy by the american judicial system?

3)APC said PDP are thieves while they are saints...so they must keep being saints or exposed for who they are...Note, that all Nigerian problems in the name of leaders are all in APC now...

Really?? So no more crooks in PDP I guess? Continue cheesy

Pls help us expose the criminal activities of APC members. If they all end up in jail, the better for Nigeria. The future of Nigeria and its well being is more important to me.

4)Talking too much doesn't stop you from being a dictator... eg Rochas of Imo state...buhari talks too much and most times, his speech precedes his thoughts...

He wasn't talking much before, you guys said its because he was sick and will soon die. Now he's talking, you say he's talking too much and is a dictator. What exactly do you want my friend?

You must be a mind reader to know his speech precedes his thoughts.

5)We have many credible young Nigerians starting from me...let him dig deep and he will see them...Many who believe in their name than pecuniary games...

You were there yet gej chose a 76 year old as Defence minister? You were there and PDP chose an 82 year old as BOT chairman? You were there and gej chose a 78 year old as campaign director?

If gej didn't see you fit to come close to him inspite of your fanatical support for him, why should GMB choose you?

6)Babaonechance is here...Tell him to stop denying his campaign promises and throwing up flimsy excuses always...Those pointers were there when he was vilifying Jonathan but he felt he could it...the time is now...babaonechance

Which of them has he denied? Making $1=N1 cheesy cheesy

You gat jokes. If you stay on this trajectory, I won't stop you my friend......you'll stop when you tire cheesy
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by okokhaerat(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2015
Sooo full of hate.... E-diot
Splashme:
[size=18pt]
APC are shameless liars. This facebook piece is a mere fabrication from one APC e-dog.

Eventhough she claims those of us who do not work for AIT are ignorant, is HIGH CHIEF RAYMOND DOKPESI too also ignorant?
[/size]
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by magabounce(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2015
Onajevwe:
Nice clarification from an insider. Buhari has been vindicated.

Lets all then shealthe our swords and join hands in moving our Nation to greater heights.
sheathe
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by apholaby007(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2015
shoro niyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria / Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor / Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.