Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) (70685 Views)

BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade / John Okafor "Ibu" With His Wife And Son (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2015
They no even get any meeting point as far as beauty and handsomeness is concerned. In spite of all the money I go die still ugly. Thnk God 4 his beautiful wife, d daughter 4 ugly pass anything

But wait lemme console d wife(and daughter) early enough cus her husband go soon die..that's his name

2 Likes

Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by laoshog: 5:19pm On May 02, 2015
Text GCW to 38261 on your MTN line to get very useful information about your gadget.

I was surprised too !!!!!!!!!
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by kika23(f): 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
derrick333:
Kai!! NA ur daughter no doubt but Moni de do somtin o, cud dis b love ?

I doubt mehn.... It's money

1 Like

Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2015
Nickymezor:
undecided undecided undecided...pls get lost okay? Tnx smiley
Another manner-less She goat,Must you use dismissive insults when putting your views across?
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by MrIyke222(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2015
Oboy! na I go die wif b dis Omoh, money gud oh.... when u got d cash nd som package, d finest woman could b urs..
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Prettycoin: 6:13pm On May 02, 2015
Wonderful family but d effect of wat poverty did 2 Igodye has not left his neck... shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:
Mother and child = cute "I go die" = just there
ROTFL. Chia! Nne u get mouth
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 02, 2015
money really makes a man handsome...
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by onyi4edu(f): 6:40pm On May 02, 2015
grin
Stelvin101:

ROTFL. Chia! Nne u get mouth
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
jesus! ah I get hope of marrying a pretty woman,if I go die can do it,I can do it too.
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 02, 2015
Naughtysite:

Very pretty women are very easy to toast. They see you before you see them.

They have weighed you even before you talk, so its a matter of yes or no. Do you have the liver ?
best comment,bro I agree with u,they are easier to toast than their fugly conterpart.from my experience but is just that have neva come across this girl type of beauty.
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
erico2k2:

Another manner-less She goat,Must you use dismissive insults when putting your views across?
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by tranxo(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
onojaduru:
Nigerian celebrities no dey carry last.

Ace comedian I Go Die alongside his pretty wife and son attended comedian I Go Save's daughter's birthday party.

What a lovely family!I never knew he has such a pretty damsel at home.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/comedian-go-dye-flaunts-pretty-wife-and.html
If you can make a woman laugh, you can get any woman you want no matter her beauty.
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by seunadeolu(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2015
the guy be like 'follow come pack' hmm hilarious grin
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by queebeediva(f): 7:49pm On May 02, 2015
I go die realy help him ministry if not eeh ! The wife realy correct the mistake. Lovly family may God bless them Amen!
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by shurlermoz(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
firstEVA:
My God, how did this very pretty lady marry I go die who cannot make a complete sentence in simple and correct English?

Sorry to be disappointed madam, simple and correct English don't pay bills.
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by butanep(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
Nickymezor:
hw is it nt fair nw? I didnt insult ooo....kk. Hez fyn satisfied nw? smiley
you didn't compliment him the way you compliment her smiley
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
firstEVA:
My God, how did this very pretty lady marry I go die who cannot make a complete sentence in simple and correct English?
Nigerians never cease to amaze me. He is doin well for himself, in a legal way, thats all that matters. SPEAKING GOOD AND CORRECT ENGLISH DOES NOT PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE. Nawao
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
femi4:
how did he convince her or what did she see in him?
He is funny, ladies like funny guys. u see?
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by enomakos(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=firstEVA post=33344150]My God, how did this very pretty lady
marry I go die who cannot make a complete sentence in simple and correct
English? [/quote]good question

ask razak okoya
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by lugiano1: 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
firstEVA:

You dat is professor of english can you boast of a girl friend or even to feed yourself? Una go just de one side de show una sef.

1 Like

Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
7Alexander:

Nigerians never cease to amaze me. He is doin well for himself, in a legal way, thats all that matters. SPEAKING GOOD AND CORRECT ENGLISH DOES NOT PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE. Nawao
Thank you very much, this guy is very talented for someone who refused to go abroad via sponsorship of science and believed in his dreams.Doing good is good Business and that pic is his report card,for all we know he is properly more educated than many of us.
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Johnsonpa: 8:35pm On May 02, 2015
No be him be dis

Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:50pm On May 02, 2015
butanep:
you didn't compliment him the way you compliment her smiley
oh, I see.. Anyway such stuffs happen. .it doesnt necessarily mean a yab...hez nt ugly perse

1 Like

Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by izzykingsley(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2015
I go die, I been think say as u MUMU for stage na so u mumu for real life. dis ur wife make sense die. anyway sha nah money. with money all things re possible. I must make it in Jesus name everybody help me shout Amen.
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
firstEVA:
my fwend stp hating and be happy 4 him. . . . . Wld u eva gv it a sec tot if i go die ask u out?huh?
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by derrick333(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2015
kika23:

I doubt mehn.... It's money
That is ehnn! undecided
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by simdam500(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2015
I go die 'attending' "i go save" party
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by kazman117: 11:24pm On May 02, 2015
D Girl pretty. Habba
onojaduru:
Nigerian celebrities no dey carry last.

Ace comedian I Go Die alongside his pretty wife and son attended comedian I Go Save's daughter's birthday party.

What a lovely family!I never knew he has such a pretty damsel at home.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/comedian-go-dye-flaunts-pretty-wife-and.html
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by julietchic(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2015
pretydiva:
Is d child a he or a she ..cos d pix is kinda confusing

me sef dey confuse.
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Ochinex(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2015
[idiot... u speak good English reach am? baskaliwa
Re: 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) by Rotimi47: 10:02am On May 03, 2015
Beautiful family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey / Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.