Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS (11393 Views)

Forex: CBN Sanctions 12 Banks For Frustrating Small Businesses / CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds / Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by pepe1: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pls those that have taken the delivery of this power bank should give us an honest product review.

Thanks
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by cfafang: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
interesting trend going on here.... those that actually patronized have no review to give, despite severally calls for one or two, also those that are clamoring for competition have been shoot down..

it would help if there is a physical location as your office.

for me am interested in getting a power bank to charge a laptop.

thanks

1 Like

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please can any of those that have collected their power banks come up with their reviews because I am also warming up to buy my own.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
erooOluwa:
Please can any of those that have collected their power banks come up with their reviews because I am also warming up to buy my own.

Cc @Doyinjummy Emmachile somziency
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
erooOluwa:
Still under review. May update tomorrow

1 Like

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by soulhighman(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
I think am gonna need three PCs of the unbranded. Will d 3k cover the shipping cost for each?
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
soulhighman:
I think am gonna need three PCs of the unbranded. Will d 3k cover the shipping cost for each?

Yes sir, to Lagos
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by soulhighman(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thespecialone:

Yes sir, to Lagos
What about Jos?
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
soulhighman:

What about Jos?
You will have to contact any of the logistics company here to confirm the cost.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by soulhighman(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Thespecialone:

You will have to contact any of the logistics company here to confirm the cost.
Thanks.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by oluplus(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Interested please. I need 2
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
oluplus:
Interested please. I need 2

You can contact me via Whatsapp
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Bigtree007: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls here is my whats up no add me up
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
A short review of the unbranded power bank with pros and cons.
Specs
Capacity: 12000mah
Usb output: 2amp and 1amp 5 volts
USB input: 1amp 5 volts
Charge type: Quick charge
Charging time: under 3 hours with 1.8amp blackberry charger and about 4 hours with 1amp charger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pros
Led light which can be useful at night and will replace your torch

Shape easy to handle

Two USB ports for outputting power

Fast charging

Led display showing battery percentage

1 Like

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cons
Not full capacity as stated. I will give my reasons

Led display not accurate. It stays too long at 100% before dropping percentage. When it starts dropping percentage, it drops very fast.

A little heavy which is expected

Actual review will be in the next post.

1 Like

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by 9janinja(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2015
doyinjummy:
12pcs powerbanks received by me. As usual,smooth transaction and excellent product. Love the sleek design too and capacity is as stated.100% satisfied.

Thanks TSO. cheesy

pls upload pics so we all can c,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by 9janinja(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2015
guys upload pics
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Items tested with the power bank
Cube talk 9x with 10,000mah inbuilt battery and Infinix hot x507 with 2000mah inbuilt battery

The power bank charged my infinix hot about twice before running down. Note the Infinix hot was powered on but idle while charging from the powerbank

The powerbank could only charge the Cube talk 9x to about 26% before running out of power even though the tablet was powered off. I dont really understand why. The Innjoo e1 normally powers it up to 60% before dying out/

My colleagues mobbed up all the three units i used in the sample even with these tests. The cheap price, shape and the led torch light was the first reason and one of them used it to charge a samsung galaxy grand (2600 mah) and it charged it for about twice before running out.

The results are not encouraging for a full capacity 12000mah power bank as the real capacity should be around 7000mah. If modifications can be done to the inbuilt powerbank cell batteries, then this will be a must have.

My recommendation to thespecialone is to tell the manufacturer to use original samsung cell batteries even if it means increasing the price at the end of the day.

Others could contribute this own quota and thank you for reading this little piece

3 Likes

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by somziency: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice product.
Quality in sync with price.
Fast to charge, slow to discharge depending on gadget.
Get yours if you haven't.

2 Likes

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by justbeenpaid(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thespecialone:
Pictures of 12000maH

These power banks are very durable and rugged. The spec is exactly as described. Do you have 50,000mah?

And how much is the cost?

Cheers

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by EagleScribes: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thespecialone, How can I be a part of this? Is the biz still on?

Then how far with the recommendation of emmaachile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Acquires Shares In Afreximbank / New CBN Capital: 25 Banks Need N3.89trn Fresh Funds To Meet Requirements / EFCC Detains Tunde Ayeni, Ex Skye Bank Chairman, Over N1bn Bribe To Ex-fct Minis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.