Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax (739 Views)

Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax by deekseen(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2015
After proper findings, the story is a hoax. I won't be the one to mislead my people.

Accept my apologies.

http://www.elitereaders.com/baby-boy-with-stigmata-of-jesus-christ-hoax/
Re: Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 02, 2015
For real? My pple perish because......::
Re: Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax by Basildvalour(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2015
Wow! I really do not know what to say

But has He come back as the crucified one...Let God direct our hearts to understand this mystery
Re: Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 02, 2015
If possible the elect will be deceived
Re: Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax by deekseen(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If possible the elect will be deceived
The Bible-reading believer knows too well that Christ can/will never be born of a male seed. He can/will never have a second birth.
Re: Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax by realtestament(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2015
The family better train him in the way of our lord Jesus, datz his destiny...
#he gat the clear evidence
*sign of the cross*
Re: Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 02, 2015
deekseen:
The Bible-reading believer knows too well that Christ can/will never be born of a male seed. He can/will never have a second birth.
Yes my brother in the Lord..... l
Re: Baby Born With Stigmata Of Jesus Christ Attracts Is A Hoax by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 02, 2015
realtestament:
The family better train him in the way of our lord Jesus, datz his destiny...
#he gat the clear evidence
*sign of the cross*
In fact this have nothing to do with The Cross

(1) (Reply)

Man And The Quest For God / A Message To Struggling Christian Perfectionists / Leader O. O. Obu Appeared And Set Me Frre. After 3 Weeks Under The River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.