Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? (2052 Views)

Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / What Do Men Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? by pinkycute(f): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
I don't really know what's his problem....
Confused dudes everywhere... Smh lipsrsealed

damseyl:
What's his own, who appoints him as the detective

..Jobless dude causing trouble up and down

Nice one Op
Re: Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2015
Blackett:

Always always post the link to the website you copied from. . . See your mouth like "correct me if I'm wrong" as if say na you write am. . . Nonsense.

[url]uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/the-best-traits-of-a-girlfriend_10.html[/url]

Buhahahahaha!
Re: Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2015
pinkycute:
I don't really know what's his problem....
Confused dudes everywhere... Smh lipsrsealed

Shut up, you shameless thief of articles. See how slight the breeze that opened your nyash is and you're playing poor-me-who'll-fight-for-me possum. Lucky it wasn't me. You would have died. Onye oshi edemede ndi mmadu. Criminal-minded slut.

1 Like

Re: Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? by Eminentsaint(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2015
You're right. If you wrote or copied this with your heart, you're a darling :*
Re: Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? by pinkycute(f): 12:06pm On May 17, 2015
That's too harsh.... Never pronounce dead to your fellow human being.... No matter what!!...

Well, apologies for not posting the link here.. I couldn't get hold of it....

0ldirtybastard:

Shut up, you shameless thief of articles. See how slight the breeze that opened your nyash is and you're playing poor-me-who'll-fight-for-me possum. Lucky it wasn't me. You would have died. Onye oshi edemede ndi mmadu. Criminal-minded slut.
Re: Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? by pinkycute(f): 12:07pm On May 17, 2015
Sorry I copied it... Thanks

Eminentsaint:
You're right. If you wrote or copied this with your heart, you're a darling :*
Re: Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ? by MrDoGood(m): 1:33am On May 26, 2015
And this never made front page!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person / A Great Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Very Very Matured Mind / How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.