Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! (496 Views)

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! by KnowAll(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2015
http://www.thesafariadvisor.com/thesafariadvisor_041.htm

All these human beings, I mean ( " Nama " ) nama means meat in hausa encroaching on the land of the Lions especially in Northern Nigeria, are they not afraid for thier lives. I feel sorry for those 2 gentlemen, one walking from Adamawa and the other one coming from Borno State passing through Bauchi on their way to Abuja. Are there no more wild Animals in Yankari Games reserve? Abi Boko Haram don kill dem finish!!!!

Back in 1976 my father was travelling from Kano to Maiduguri on an assigment, when a Lion crossed the road he said he thought he would hit the animal because he was travelling at a top speed only to miss it by a few inches. The thought of walking from Maiduguri or Adamawa to Abuja in the dead of the Night makes me start wondering wether we still have wild animals roaming the North as it used to be in the past or have they all being killed

Anyway I wish the lady trekking from Kaduna to Abuja best of luck and I sincerely hope she doesn't end up in the stomach of a hungry Lion or Hyena.
Re: Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! by KnowAll(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 02, 2015
u're makin brain ooo...ve bin doubtin dz trekkin of a tin
Re: Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! by KnowAll(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 02, 2015
Trekkers be like night don show, Oya bring my power bike:::::::: I hope they wear mosquito net, else.
Re: Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! by idu1(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2015
Don't mind them.

They are not scare boko haram either.

(1) (Reply)

State Of Economy: We’ll Beg Nigerians For Patience – Buhari / The Truth About The Israel And Palestine Conflict / This Is What Nigerian Government Did For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.