Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage (1655 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / I Need A Caring,sincere Yoruba Lady / I Need A God Fearing Yoruba Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by donfineboi: 6:50pm On May 02, 2015
Hi,

My name is Alex and I am yoruba. I am in my early 30's. I work in in a reputable media company in Lagos. I am very shy and this has robbed me the opportunity of meeting ladies that I desire. I am about 6ft 1 inches, average looking guy. A Christian, RCCG and a very principled guy. Although I am not perfect, no one is, I always find it hard to socialize, especially with ladies.
I love to cook, write and spend quality time at home. I am very enlightened, broad based and very knowledgeable.

I am looking for a sincere lady, who wants to settle down. I would prefer a lady with no child from another man.

here's my email below.

alex_balgun@yahoo.com

God bless

Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by riddler4real(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2015
I feel for you bro. I pray you find what you are seeking for. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by Slimdolly(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
Awww! Wish you all the best. How I wish I was not taken.
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by riddler4real(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2015
Slimdolly:
smiley
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by donfineboi: 4:02am On May 03, 2015
riddler4real:
I feel for you bro. I pray you find what you are seeking for. It is well with you.

thanx bro
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by donfineboi: 4:02am On May 03, 2015
Slimdolly:

ehya smiley
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by Slimdolly(f): 6:43am On May 03, 2015
donfineboi:

ehya smiley
either ways I pray you get the right person and if she's not the right person don't forget to drag her to the right side grin
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by riddler4real(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2015
Slimdolly:
either ways I pray you get the right person and if she's not the right person don't forget to drag her to the right side grin

You such a warm, sweet n concerned lady. Ur guy must be blessed...... Hope he's the right person.....
Op I declear u will find ur damsel in church. She will be seated right behind you.... but u will have to have the courage to speak to her sha tongue
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by Slimdolly(f): 10:08am On May 03, 2015
riddler4real:

You such a warm, sweet n concerned lady. Ur guy must be blessed...... Hope he's the right person.....
Op I declear u will find ur damsel in church. She will be seated right behind you.... but u will have to have the courage to speak to her sha tongue
right person? There is never a right partner, there can only be a right relationship. He's my Lord tho. Kinda lucky to have him

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by riddler4real(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
Slimdolly:
right person? There is never a right partner, there can only be a right relationship. He's my Lord tho. Kinda lucky to have him

Lord? You mean Jesus? There's always someone u connect with, tolerate n relate more with..... no just any person.... that's the right person. Who strengthens ur weaknesses n u 2 compliment each other

2 Likes

Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by donfineboi: 5:08am On May 04, 2015
riddler4real:

Lord? You mean Jesus? There's always someone u connect with, tolerate n relate more with..... no just any person.... that's the right person. Who strengthens ur weaknesses n u 2 compliment each other

very true
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by donfineboi: 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
Slimdolly:
ehya

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by donfineboi: 6:32pm On May 08, 2015
riddler4real:
Amen
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by Damieadeh(f): 5:48pm On May 10, 2015
donfineboi:
Hi,

My name is Alex and I am yoruba. I am in my early 30's. I work in in a reputable media company in Lagos. I am very shy and this has robbed me the opportunity of meeting ladies that I desire. I am about 6ft 1 inches, average looking guy. A Christian, RCCG and a very principled guy. Although I am not perfect, no one is, I always find it hard to socialize, especially with ladies.
I love to cook, write and spend quality time at home. I am very enlightened, broad based and very knowledgeable.

I am looking for a sincere lady, who wants to settle down. I would prefer a lady with no child from another man.

here's my email below.

alex_balgun@yahoo.com

God bless

Haven't you gotten one? My spirit tells me you have gotten a sincere yoruba lady. Motisalo#
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by ayokellany: 11:43pm On May 10, 2015
There's nothing wrong about being shy but when it comes to relationship you need to man open your mouth n say hello to as many ladies that appeal to you. Forget about being embarrassed n work on not giving a hoot what the next person think about you. Think about this as a project needing interaction with the opposite sex n you must not fail. You do not have to be skilful with speech or anything. There are millions of girls fronting everyday that are begging for toasters. What I do to friends that exhibit your kind of problem is hit the road with them by my side n "Hi" as many ladies as they like. You'd have 3 numbers out of 10 contacts. I wish I can do this with you. Ladies, girls or women are too irrelevant to give a hoot about. Forget those you don't get n move on to those that share their contact. Do not trip for a lady. All those talk about class is bulls crap. It's just a gimmick to fool gullible minds. Patience no fit speak English.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by hismercies: 11:27am On May 15, 2015
Ar u sayin there is no lady u admire in church? Since u ar a church goer, then relate with ur pastor if u sight one bro! They ar waiting for u.
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by slide01: 10:37am On May 16, 2015
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by donfineboi: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: I Need Sincere Yoruba Lady For Marriage by riddler4real(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends Around Ikotun/egbeda Axis In Lagos / Welli And Jhibola / I Have Big Cucumber Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.