Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? (2824 Views)

5 Of The Hardest Things Parents Face How To Handle Them / Why Do Parents Provoke Their Kids So Much? / Why Do Parents Provoke Their Parents So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by canalily(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2015
radicalove:

Funny you, because of you and some other reasonable folks going through this thread, I choose to quit this E-war, but if HAZARD continues, I will have no choice but lash him with words.
pls forgive and forget...but if he still insist i charge u to keep him calm with this....

Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by royalnikita(f): 1:41pm On May 03, 2015
Nnaa men. this thread make sense die.
**spreads my banana leave, is ts down to watch d naira land fight. since I no go watch oyibo dat own yesterday** Hehehe.
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by Hazardd(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2015
radicalove:

Guy, that doesn't still alter the fact that you have an empty skull. Even though, I choose POLICE, how does it CONCERN you Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache You must be mentally deranged!

you are a belletristic fool!

it concerned me because i know how to maltreat imbecilic people like you....
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by radicalove(f): 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
Hazardd:

I thought you were tired you demented Hazard. Do not just open that hole on your face you call a mouth and start vommiting gibberish. You do not have to talk because you want to say something, you talk because you have something to say. You really have no male shame, why would you allow a female to RUBBISH you like this on NL, go and face your fellow man and stop disgracing the male folks here. This should teach you never to battle words with females on NL, it is not everybody you can just insult and go scot free, I need to give many doses of your own medicine. You HAZARDOUS HAZARD!!!
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
TRAFFIC,MTN,ATM,NEPA.....
in that order.....you can help me with the 5th....
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by Hazardd(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2015
radicalove:

I thought you were tired you demented Hazard. Do not just open that hole on your face you call a mouth and start vommiting gibberish. You do not have to talk because you want to say something, you talk because you have something to say. You really have no male shame, why would you allow a female to RUBBISH you like this on NL, go and face your fellow man and stop disgracing the male folks here. This should teach you never to battle words with females on NL, it is not everybody you can just insult and go scot free, I need to give many doses of your own medicine. You HAZARDOUS HAZARD!!!
i dont give a fvck about what you think...
just fvck off my mention.
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by radicalove(f): 7:52pm On May 03, 2015
Hazardd:

Imagine how you have derailed this thread because of your stupidity and oversabi.....you better mind your business.
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:52pm On May 03, 2015
Really Radicalove....no offence but do calm down dear.....Dude was just teasing you in his post from what I deduced.....you are taking it too far....
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by radicalove(f): 7:56pm On May 03, 2015
Hazardd:

You havd not seen anything yet. E-DIOLISTIC E-DIOT.......Shut the Bleep up, and Bleep off my mentions too. There is no hiding place for an animal on human skin, like you.
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by radicalove(f): 7:57pm On May 03, 2015
Hazardd:

Why will you give a Bleep to what to what I think when there is no brain in your skull. What will you use to reason/think in the first place? You have not seen anything yet. E-DIOLISTIC E-DIOT.......Shut the Bleep up, and Bleep off my mentions too. There is no hiding place for an animal on human skin, like you. HOGWASH YOU
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by radicalove(f): 8:01pm On May 03, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Really Radicalove....no offence but do calm down dear.....Dude was just teasing you in his post from what I deduced.....you are taking it too far....

Mystique, from the tone of that question, "Are you a 419", you will know that HAZARD did not intend it for teasing but for insult!
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by Rightchuks(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2015
available now and sellin
Re: Be Sincere, Which 1st 5 Of These Provoke You More? by juman(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
In todays nigeria, the politicians are the main main problem.

The other kind of "leaders" are also useless.

But if those politicians are able to set things straight, every other things would fall in place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Waste Your Youthful Earning On "Family" And Be Bitter At 70. / Get A Wrinkle-free Skin With These Lovely Home Remedies / See Shocking Photos Of Teenage Girl Born With A Thousand Birthmarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.