Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike (22445 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / My Defection, Is A Propaganda- Dunsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by dre11(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
Dapo Falade - Port Harcourt
Rivers State governor-elect, Chief Nyesom Wike, has described as farce and a deliberate falsehood, the allegation that he is making arrangements to defect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) into the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The state publicity secretary of APC, Mr Chris Finebone, was reported on the government-owned Radio Rivers, on Thursday, saying the party rejected the move by Wike to dump PDP for APC.
Wike, in a statement signed by his media aide, Mr Simeon Nwakaudu, said his reported defection was a figment of APC and a “deliberate falsehood taken to comic proportion.”
He said he had already set up the transition and inauguration committees, which he said, were peopled by respected Rivers leaders and would not be distracted by Rivers APC’s comedy.
“Rivers State governor-elect, Chief Wike (CON) is a committed member of PDP and has not entered into any negotiation with the APC with the aim of defecting to the party.
“He got his mandate to lead Rivers State to recovery and redemption on the platform of PDP and will exercise the mandate on this noble platform.
“If this is the Rivers APC way of acknowledging that Wike is the most widely accepted leader and politician in Rivers State, we advise them to be more courageous by coming forward to congratulate him.
“They should also accept his offer for them to join his administration to rebuild Rivers State after years of APC mis-governance, maladministration, impunity and failure.
“We consider this falsehood being spread by the defeated Rivers APC as a disservice to the people of Rivers State. In the last few days, the Rivers APC has embraced a funny pastime of spinning all manners of false tales to remain relevant in the polity after their total rejection by the people of Rivers State,” the statement read.
Also reacting, Rivers PDP chairman Mr Felix Obuah, dismissed the allegation as “malicious, baseless and a mere wishful thinking of the propagators of such falsehood.”
Obuah, in a separate statement, said, “It is most unthinkable that the governor-elect and PDP leader in the state is considering dumping the party for APC because doing so is like preferring hell, which APC represents, to paradise.”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/my-defection-story-apc-farce-%E2%80%94wike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 02, 2015
“We consider this falsehood being spread by the defeated Rivers APC as a disservice to the people of Rivers State. In the last few days, the Rivers APC has embraced a funny pastime of spinning all manners of false tales to remain relevant in the polity after their total rejection by the people of Rivers State,”

APC is a consortium of propagandists that make gains via deceit and falsehood. The party is a rejected party in Rivers State. Rivers is 100% PDP!

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
Barr. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE

we dnt need a magician or a native dr to know d story is as fake as a mans pot-belle

we all know that in 4months time buhari will beg u to join them wen he finally realized how important rivers,akwaibom,delta,cross rivers,edo,bayelsa internal revenue is

dnt worry my Governor APC has no place in u

d rivers man in u is very repulsive to APC

carry go brother

WWW.com(wikewillwin.com)

40 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 8:03pm On May 02, 2015
if this is the Rivers APC way of acknowledging
that Wike is the most widely accepted leader and
politician in Rivers State, we advise them to be more courageous by coming forward to congratulate him.

wike was never the widely accepted leader..... he was forced on the populace with the massive fraud and violence that the characterised the election process....

but, for APC to have claimed he want to defect its a story which is dead on arrival

8 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by luckynzo(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Kororugged: 8:04pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:

APC is a consortium of propagandists that make gains via deceit and falsehood. The party is a rejected party in Rivers State. Rivers is 100% PDP!

And what are you?

You are a hungry man, seeking attention and looking for protection opportunities.

You are a bitter twisted man with no ideology or morals. In the last 18 months, you have moved from the PDP to the APC, back to the PDP and now shouting Lower Niger all over the place embarassed

You have no right to call anyone a propagandist while you are still alive!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by temitemi1(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
Lies+propagandas=apc!
GEJ my HERO!
FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!
PDP my POLITICAL PARTY...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Lies+propagandas=apc!
GEJ my HERO!
FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!
PDP my POLITICAL PARTY...
Lies+ Propaganda+ Anger + Bitterness = APC grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by januzaj(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
author=barcanista post=30185010] PDP are very poor propagandists. In their bid to discredit a reputable man, they tell lies and at the end, the reputable man is justified. PDP can try as much as they could, Buhari will always be vindicated

2 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by 9jagirl4ree(f): 8:14pm On May 02, 2015
Another APC propaganda

Lalasticlala seun ishilove front page pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by temitemi1(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
Lies+propaganda+Anger+Bitterness+corruption+fake promises=APC grin grin grin
barcanista:

5 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Lies+propaganda+Anger+Bitterness+corruption+fake promises=APC grin grin grin

Lies + Propaganda + Bitterness + Corruption + Fake promises + DECREE 2 = APC grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:

Lies + Propaganda + Bitterness + Corruption + Fake promises + DECREE 2 = APC grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 02, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
Another APC propaganda

Lalasticlala front page pls
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by efilefun(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
To be continued my oga grin grin grin

barcanista:
on try bros

5 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
BabaDecree2 grin grin grin grin
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ifyan(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:

Are you surprised.

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ifyan(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
Barr. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE

we dnt need a magician or a native dr to know d story is as fake as a mans pot-belle

we all know that in 4months time buhari will beg u to join them wen he finally realized how important rivers,akwaibom,delta,cross rivers,edo,bayelsa internal revenue is

dnt worry my Governor APC has no place in u

d rivers man in u is very repulsive to APC

carry go brother

WWW.com(wikewillwin.com)

What about SE
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by temitemi1(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2015
Lies+propaganda+Anger+Bitterness+corruption+Fake promises+DECREE2+Godfatherism=APC grin grin grin
barcanista:

9 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2015
D robot above me has been released 4rm auto-pilot tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Lies+propaganda+Anger+Bitterness+corruption+Fake promises+DECREE2+Godfatherism=APC grin grin grin
Lies+propaganda+Anger+Bitterness+corruption+Fake promises+DECREE2+Godfatherism + One Chance=APC grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by temitemi1(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Lies+propaganda+Anger+Bitterness+corruption+Fake promises+DECREE2+Godfatherism + One Chance=APC grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by jmoore(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2015
I knew the story was hogwash.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 02, 2015
hiam
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
We know. Oya
Go
And
Sin
No
More.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by mamayo99: 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
if I hear. him wan cross...they no gree. ..
for those that are in the job search industry
Latest Job Opportunity at Finchglow Travels
Click here to apply >> http://pblc.is/2TQp
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by beamland: 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
if this is your
teacher which subject will you
like her to teach you>
clickto see more photos @http//Nairaland.com/
http://9jabeam.com

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by kenbee(f): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
APC originated from the SW and they own Media in Nigeria. one of their weapons against outgoing FG is fake propaganda & real stories blown out of proportion. So, I'm not surprise they are saying this about Gov-elect, Nyeso Ezenwo Wike.

4 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by hemartins(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
I have nothing to say
let's see if the person below me has any reasonable thing to say.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
itz a FARCE...cz APC denied him membership

P.S...if an pro-GEJ qoute me...
d thunder wey go fire dat person still dey wear GEJ hat grin

2 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Matttthew(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2015
Anoder one chance fellow.....

Next turn plxxx

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
on try bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido / Thugs Loyal To APC Chairman Brutalise PDP Members During Osun West By-election(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.