Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike (22430 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / My Defection, Is A Propaganda- Dunsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
To be continued my oga grin grin grin
You're a funny boy , I swear grin grin grin
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by tzoracle: 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
This tin no concern me

Where I fit stream mayweather vs pacquaio
Links abeg
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by PStacks(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Does wike know the meaninG Óf farce?
They have written speech for him Àgain.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 02, 2015
ijustdey:

wike was never the widely accepted leader..... he was forced on the populace with the massive fraud and violence that the characterised the election process....

but, for APC to have claimed he want to defect its a story which is dead on arrival

Talking from the PH I dey live? And you mean Wike isn't widely accepted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ozoigbondu: 9:09pm On May 02, 2015
APC is nothing but a devilish group of pathological liars that sustains its life of propaganda

4 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ajebuter(f): 9:09pm On May 02, 2015
This APC can lie for Africa eh!

2 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by momo22: 9:11pm On May 02, 2015
APC don't need a criminal and cultist like Wiked(Wike)

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by temitemi1(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Truckpusher:
You're a funny boy , I swear grin grin grin
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
George Bush had a hand in the PDP zonal congress for Talban but am not sure of the payment terms
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Osakah24(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
Super propaganda.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by WendellSimilin: 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Lies+propaganda+Anger+Bitterness+corruption+Fake promises+DECREE2+Godfatherism + One Chance=APC grin grin
The former Great Baracanista is now fooling around the forum with PDP robots, very unfortunate grin grin
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 9:31pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

if he is that popular and accepted........ why did Hus tout and thugs keep parading the street during the elections
and why did the President order for the deployment of the cross river CP when it was apparent he wasn't doing the bidding of PDP by arresting some of PDP tout

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by shammah1(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
APC are mad o... they tried to do same to the PDP female Senator elect in Anambra State. Why are they sore losers who don't wanna accept defeat and move on?

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 02, 2015
ijustdey:

if he is that popular and accepted........ why did Hus tout and thugs keep parading the street during the elections
and why did the President order for the deployment of the cross river CP when it was apparent he wasn't doing the bidding of PDP by arresting some of PDP tout

Amaechi was beaten thoroughly. ..

Leave it at that! It's healthy for you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 9:40pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Amaechi was beaten thoroughly. ..

Leave it at that! It's healthy for you!

some battles are won some are lost...... life goes on
but, the people will feel the effect and the dead ones that PDP sent to grave will definitely fight back.....

just watch the spaces
its law of karama
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 02, 2015
ijustdey:

but, the people will feel the effect and the dead ones that PDP sent to grave will definitely fight back.....

just watch the spaces
its law of karama

Stop being emotional; it's all over. The game is up already. Leave us with our decision. It's our call. ...
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by shammah1(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2015
Don't mind the robot
dearpreye:

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 02, 2015
I did not believe this Wike defecation story. Wike can not defecate in public any how by himself alone.

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 02, 2015
shammah1:
Don't mind the robot

Bro, a lot of these folks are boring and annoying!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 9:47pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Stop being emotional; it's all over. The game is up already. Leave us with our decision. It's our call. ...

wasn't emotional, who rules rivers is never my business

just stating the law of reciprocal........
what men do lives after them
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Senjuchiha: 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
SARCASM99:
itz a FARCE...cz APC denied him membership

P.S...if an pro-GEJ qoute me...
d thunder wey go fire dat person still dey wear GEJ hat grin

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2015
ijustdey:

wasn't emotional, who rules rivers is never my business

just stating the law of reciprocal........
what men do lives after them

Then don't poke into another people's business. You're NOT smarter than all the people of Rivers state.

We understand the system and we acted appropriately.

The law works in every society and place.

Thank you!
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Imoy(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
Kororugged:

And what are you?

You are a hungry man, seeking attention and looking for protection opportunities.

You are a bitter twisted man with no ideology or morals. In the last 18 months, you have moved from the PDP to the APC, back to the PDP and now shouting Lower Niger all over the place embarassed

You have no right to call anyone a propagandist while you are still alive!

That is too harsh sir.

I believe every Nigerian have freedom of choice.

It doesn't say well of u if u decide to join the band wagon of people who abuse Barcanista.

As a Nigerian I believe he is entitled to his choice.

Thank u
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by babasanti: 10:09pm On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
Barr. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE

we dnt need a magician or a native dr to know d story is as fake as a mans pot-belle

we all know that in 4months time buhari will beg u to join them wen he finally realized how important rivers,akwaibom,delta,cross rivers,edo,bayelsa internal revenue is

dnt worry my Governor APC has no place in u

d rivers man in u is very repulsive to APC

carry go brother

WWW.com(wikewillwin.com)

U get sense wella. Apc knows rivers state and akwa ibom are nigeria's richest state and as long as Pdp has them financing will be a problem for apc
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Then don't poke into another people's business. You're NOT smarter than all the people of Rivers state.

We understand the system and we acted appropriately.

The law works in every society and place.

Thank you!

oh

because I stated what was obvious, what was carried by the national dailies and even broadcasted in the media outlet means I was poke nosing

bro come up with a better punchline

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
babasanti:

U get sense wella. Apc knows rivers state and akwa ibom are nigeria's richest state and as long as Pdp has them financing will be a problem for apc

ur brain dey there brother

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Ahmeduana(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2015
ijustdey:

wike was never the widely accepted leader..... he was forced on the populace with the massive fraud and violence that the characterised the election process....

but, for APC to have claimed he want to defect its a story which is dead on arrival
YOU SEE SAY NA ONLY YOU STAND, NOBODY EVEN DEY YOUR BACK!
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Ahmeduana(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2015
ijustdey:

YOU SEE SAY NA ONLY YOU STAND, NOBODY EVEN DEY YOUR BACK.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by babasanti: 10:13pm On May 02, 2015
ijustdey:

just watch the spaces
its law of karama

Shatap!
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 10:17pm On May 02, 2015
babasanti:

Shatap!

Ahmeduana:

YOU SEE SAY NA ONLY YOU STAND, NOBODY EVEN DEY YOUR BACK.

Una never plenty reach.......
Go make photocopy of una self
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Zico5(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
on try bros
Bird of a feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani / Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna / : EFCC Raids Residence Of Ex-zamfara Governor, Abdulaziz Yari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.