Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) (16806 Views)

Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Emodeee: 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
The word "lament" reminds me of dat joke.
Pastor: u will not lament
interpreter: eni la cement cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Adeyemmy44: 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
hpo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Emodeee: 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
change is on the way.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by rabbuy(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
As you re ranting better begin to price bicycle @ olx ... Or go dust ur trekkers cause the trekking team is the winning team cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by USAutoBuy(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
I think the marketers are trying hard to force the hand of FG to pay outstanding subsidy cos Buhari will definitely scrutinize the payments.

Get paid up till now and not import until they know what is going on.

Buhari built the refinery and had been head of the Petroleum Fund before so its hard to lie to him about how things are really going

#waitandsee

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by JOF2: 8:55pm On May 02, 2015
It is not funny at all
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
I bought 60 litres of petrol a few week ago, I hope this scarcity ends before it finishes.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by juman(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
A badly managed country.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by samintegrity(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2015
Sincerely, its so worst in Ondo State, Akure to be precise as at yesterday it sells #300/lr while this morning #250/lr, guess what?? Some peeps being selling via proxy (black market) a drop now via bike #150 minimum o that's for the shortest distance you can ever get.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by persius555(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2015
babasanti:
Did I hear someone chant Change? Una never see anything. Buhari go see problem he go speak ibo.. Thunder fire any progressive supporter that quotes me
Here are the fools that cant get over the fact that their dear nicompoo of a president just lost an election and will be leaving theseat of power. 16 years of energy crisis. No light, no fuel.How much more disastrous can the energy sector be. Enemy Of Progress full this country.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by tkcyril87: 8:59pm On May 02, 2015
:-Xlol
babasanti:
Did I hear someone chant Change? Una never see anything. Buhari go see problem he go speak ibo.. Thunder fire any progressive supporter that quotes me

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 02, 2015
my friend went tu buy fuel in warri

he entered a keke....inside d keke he was robbed of N1000 via pick-pocketing

all becux of fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by MEILYN(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
AndreRose:

And you think Buhari will do better than GEJ?
I don't think. I know he will do better than GEJ. What did GEJ even do? Steal, steal and steal?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by absoluteSuccess: 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
huhmuhyehmi:

[/size]

About the topic, well what can I say **SipPowerHorse

[size=10pt]And to the mod that ban HOLYBOSS, I knw am guilty as charged but please, August Toooooo far na, Abeg reduce the duration BIKO..
What was your offense, I may know someone who know someone that knows the admin. I can put a word across for you: who knows, you may be unbanned.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by AndreRose(f): 9:02pm On May 02, 2015
MEILYN:
I don't think. I know he will do better than GEJ. What did GEJ even do? Steal, steal and steal?
Let's relax and wait for GMB then
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by haywire1: 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
jmoore:
Fuel dey Aba oh!!!

100 naira per litre. No scarcity!!

Mcheeeew, fuel is 170 naira per litre here angry

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
That is what you get from being in that zoo, Nigeria. Where the leaders reason like animals.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nickymezor(f): 9:07pm On May 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Hmmm.I have been spending 200naira per litre.
Yesterday, I ended up consuming about 5 litres on my Gen, because I'd the terrible power failure. Last night, a neighbour told me that the recent power outage was due to problems with the street's transformer.

Me ke? Which means more fuel to burn! When a bottle of medium stout costs 300 naira?Na to take two bottles, lie down for the heat, sleep go.By the time I open eyes, na morning!
lolz ...ur very funni dear...mehn, this fuel scarcity is terrible ooo n PHCN aint showing enough love to us ova here as well
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by absoluteSuccess: 9:07pm On May 02, 2015
literarymathy:
I have 18 gallons of fuel stored up since 5years ago. Hope say fuel nor de get expiry date sha coz I like sell them like this like this so.
If you can endurancely keep the fuel for yet another five years, then I can boldly predict that your house shall become the fountain of fossil fuel, and you shall tred on fire and trample on smoke with bare hand and it shall not hurt you by any means.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by unite4real: 9:09pm On May 02, 2015
Bunker1:
let's use firewood. all na fuel

Inside car and generator?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by idsamoo(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2015
MEILYN:
The worst part of the whole thing is that there is no light. For days now we haven't set our eyes on electricity, getting fuel is suicide. People in my area do not even bother to look for filling stations where fuel is available because the price is enough for one to sell his generator. Transport fair is now something else. cry cry embarassed embarassed

This is the achievement of a government for good five years, yet some enemies of Nigeria will still come out to say this present government is the best in history.

Buhari, please come and save us from this disaster we call GEJ.

Thank you !! I noticed before election we had power supply 24/7,fuel price reduced too,now GEJ lost,we hardly see power supply for 2hrs in a wk,now fuel scarcity,,,this GEJ administration has been a scam and full of deception,,I hope they won't make things worse for GMB before his tenure starts.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by haywire1: 9:12pm On May 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Yesterday, I ended up consuming about 5 litres on my Gen just to catch some sleep, because of the terrible power failure. Last night, a neighbour told me that the recent power outage was due to problems with the street's transformer.

Me ke? Which means more fuel to burn! When a bottle of medium stout costs 300 naira?Na to take two bottles,bath, lie down for the heat untop tiles, sleep go.By the time I open eyes, na morning!

Thanks for this wonderful idea. Make I go get my Orijin, bath, lie down for d heat untop tiles and sleep go grin grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God mr Ebele will leave. People that said Apc caused fuel scarcity are now the opposition. Imagine the stupidity we will witness

From 2010 till now, how many times did Nigeria have fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 02, 2015
haywire1:

Thanks for this wonderful idea. Make I go get my Orijin, bath, lie down for d heat untop tiles and sleep go grin grin

You go enjoy am sef cheesy cheesy.
carry pillow put under head, dey sip chilled origin. For say dem dey transfer very chilled palmi I for give you one cup,freshly tapped live from ekiti state cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Our government gave us no electricity. We can't buy fuel to turn on our individual power generating plants. Now mosquitoes are having a field day. The weather is unfavourable. When you get sick and visit the hospital, fake drugs are rife and the hospitals aren't fit for animals.

Why is Nigeria plagued with bad leaders, both past and present? One day the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich. Just one day.

Thank God u didn't call GEJ
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by ozo13(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Yesterday, I ended up consuming about 5 litres on my Gen just to catch some sleep, because of the terrible power failure. Last night, a neighbour told me that the recent power outage was due to problems with the street's transformer.

Me ke? Which means more fuel to burn! When a bottle of medium stout costs 300 naira?Na to take two bottles,bath, lie down for the heat untop tiles, sleep go.By the time I open eyes, na morning!
u b man ooooooo. grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2015
Nickymezor:
lolz ...ur very funni dear...mehn, this fuel scarcity is terrible ooo n PHCN aint showing enough love to us ova here as well

My sister! Me don tire.I don't have one naira to spend again On fuel.Here in abuja, the heat is terrible! Two days back, it was so hot that immediately I got home, I put one full satchet ice block inside a bucket of Bath water.i was practically behaving like I lost my mind in the bathroom, murmuring and causing at same time.its terrible!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by Elzends(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2015
MEILYN:
The worst part of the whole thing is that there is no light. For days now we haven't set our eyes on electricity, getting fuel is suicide. People in my area do not even bother to look for filling stations where fuel is available because the price is enough for one to sell his generator. Transport fair is now something else. cry cry embarassed embarassed

This is the achievement of a government for good five years, yet some enemies of Nigeria will still come out to say this present government is the best in history.

Buhari, please come and save us from this disaster we call GEJ.
U dey live for my street?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by hardbody: 9:24pm On May 02, 2015
teeowl:
I bought 60 litres of petrol a few week ago, I hope this scarcity ends before it finishes.

Guy na wa oo. I stumbled on my 25 litres in the dog house. I utilized it to go and swim and hang out. on my way back i collected anither 25 litres from one babe in one filling station. I bought her 2 beers and paid 3k for the fuel. But my avensis is fully loaded. I loaded the car in preparation for trans border movement during the presidential elections. I will deploy the car on monday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa / A Must See Pictures From Ariaria International Market Aba / What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.