Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard (9240 Views)

Google Analytics: Is A High Bounce Rate Bad? / Google Analytics Showing Unusual Referral "Claim64843289.copyrightclaims.org" / How Can I Solve 404 Error Problem In A Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by BetaPADI: 9:26pm On May 02, 2015
How can i solve this issue of which i'm experiencing in my G analytics dashboard

Hello @bosses, am a wapka user..
I av a wordpress site and a wapka site, anytime i upload a file to my wapka site i use theysame description to promote the file at my wordpress site ending it all by providing a link to my wapka site for download..
I do this for the sake of seo, just because of the potentiality of wordpress at the search engine. To cut it short, i do this to rank better in first pages.
I've been doing this for sometimes now going to 1 year and nothing went wrong, but late last month being April, i got a notification from google analytics warning me about " Redundant hostnames " linking to my website and causing duplicate content bla..bla..bla..
I sencirely dont know what to do and where this problem comes from, could it be because of the wordpress linking stuff or someone is using my google analytics code on his site.. Help please...
And also provide for me how to solve this!
Thanks..
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by Danyl(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2015
BetaPADI:
How can i solve this issue of which i'm experiencing in my G analytics dashboard

Hello @bosses, am a wapka user..
I av a wordpress site and a wapka site, anytime i upload a file to my wapka site i use theysame description to promote the file at my wordpress site ending it all by providing a link to my wapka site for download..
I do this for the sake of seo, just because of the potentiality of wordpress at the search engine. To cut it short, i do this to rank better in first pages.
I've been doing this for sometimes now going to 1 year and nothing went wrong, but late last month being April, i got a notification from google analytics warning me about " Redundant hostnames " linking to my website and causing duplicate content bla..bla..bla..
I sencirely dont know what to do and where this problem comes from, could it be because of the wordpress linking stuff or someone is using my google analytics code on his site.. Help please...
And also provide for me how to solve this!
Thanks..
no one can use your analytivs without having your gmail login credentials. what you are doing is the cause of duplicate content n google frowns at it. y dont u use WP alone n make your content more unique. it wlll scale with time. this can drop you on d last page of google search result if u continue.
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by BetaPADI: 8:28am On May 04, 2015
@danyl, tanx 4 ur tym bro..
My main site is on wapka and i'm using wordpress to promote it..
So what do i do now? Do you think i redirect the wordpress site to my wapka?
And hw do i do dat?
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by bedfordng(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2015
probably the other site is using the same analytics code so its causing conflict.so search and see if the other site is using the code from your template
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by Danyl(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2015
BetaPADI:
@danyl, tanx 4 ur tym bro..
My main site is on wapka and i'm using wordpress to promote it..
So what do i do now? Do you think i redirect the wordpress site to my wapka?
And hw do i do dat?
y dont u put yr posts on WP and set a permanent redirect from wapka to WP to avoid d duplicate content issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by BetaPADI: 10:29am On May 07, 2015
@berdfordng bro, how do i check if d oda syt is using my analytic code
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by temmi1: 11:15am On May 08, 2015
f
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by stinggy(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2015
They keep boring us with all these webmasters thread on FP undecided

temmi1:
f
Temitemi1 is that you?
Lemme complete it for you;

GEJ your Hero, Fayose your role model cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by AKMoney1(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2015
Wait lemme ask Google

JK grin
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by umarc19: 11:19am On May 08, 2015
Don't understand a single thing here
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by demmy0325(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2015
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by YoungestMuller(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2015
space booked
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by pelij18(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2015
I will advice you permanently redirect the wordpress site to your wapka site, because wapka is best at their download feature (cm), since its major features are download and forum.

In no time i believe this issue will come to an end, meanwhile you can still make your decision to remain with any platform your passion is much on, either you permanently move to wordpress or remain in wapka.

Thanks and i hope this help.
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by Nobody: 11:25am On May 08, 2015
K
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by letsbet(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2015
copy the massage sent to u by google, paste into ur search then google it for more info.
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by cashnaira247: 11:29am On May 08, 2015
j
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by ekenetheorg(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2015
Call me
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by ade4rskaj: 11:32am On May 08, 2015
creating a timeless timeline

Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by temitemi1(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2015
Oya spot the difference, Temmi1 n Temitemi1 undecided undecided
stinggy:
They keep boring us with all these webmasters thread on FP undecided

Temitemi1 is that you?
Lemme complete it for you;

GEJ your Hero, Fayose your role model cheesy
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by jamex93(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2015
smiley
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by yomalex(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2015
Coming
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by Tufunky: 11:49am On May 08, 2015
What language are they speaking?
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by Bants(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2015
Keep Kwaqet waka go
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by slimderek(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2015
Set a no follow rule on the wapka
So Google doesn't index it
And no duplicate contents
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard by Uncleodi(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
Do u mean the Dashboard of a G-wagon?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Web Banner Designer / [HACKED] Netflix Accounts / What Is The Meaning Of "Unlimited Domains"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.