Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? (76808 Views)

What Are You Doing This Christmas / What R We Going To Be Doing This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by fr3do(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2015
ndy4evame:
sha u knw say "efulefu" get grade? Im own don reach HIV/AIDS level! No cure! Some pipz cn b dumb sha.

I tell u!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by juwoonn(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2015
On my wedding day..25 minutes to when I should be in church..I drove out in boxers and singlet..my little groom lost his left shoe and the boyz were eating on d upper floor... I took him to d junction to get Aba made 4 him. So any thing is possible at anytime

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by bolivnnaija: 10:57am On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:
Seeing her self, u go no say na local girl.

See as she black. undecided

How has being black got to do with one. Being local?
This is the kind of mentality we need to get rid of in this country .
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously though? Do you just deliberately seek attention or are you really that shallow?

Who am I kidding? You have to be very shallow to seek attention this desperately.
best ans to a very sili coment! Tnkx a bunch!
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

You must be white. Dundee FC
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

Later you'll call white men racists. Bunfoo!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On May 03, 2015
Mehn!

People have issues in this world o, someone serves food in a wedding gown is now a crime too?

Why is it so hard to understand the word "choice"?

Na wa o.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by stonecoldcafe: 11:13am On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

Black is beautiful. If you are a lady and you made that comment, you are a BIG disgrace!
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by webgenius(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2015
Chei, see as den don finish Eno for this thread. Abeg make una take am easy, I'm sure she won't say such again,even out of disgust for what the bride was doing. Eno don run commot Nairaland and will be gone for a long time as she is in the fattening room now
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by harry509: 11:24am On May 03, 2015
mikron:
on her wedding day? cheesy cheesy
I reali like dis, it shows dat she care alott. I tink I wil like ma wife 2 do dsame also on our weddin day.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Missonas(f): 11:27am On May 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it's called been bush, tacky and classless. It has nothing to do with wife material or wife lace
U got my humour in that me hope.sides all join, at d end we can't have it both ways all d time dat mami go hustle food for her papi no time.shey dey say dats d way to una heart grin
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by vega84(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2015
Weird sha, bt u dnt knw the story behind it! Maybe there was no one else to do it! #vegatalks
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Bsc(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2015
Many complaining to her that they have not eaten!!!! she humbly had to serve most people herself.... Dis is not about being wealthy or poor...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Topestbilly(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2015
ATMC:
She did nothing wrong na. Wedding is over...it looks as though she was dishing food for her brothers(one on boxers confirming wedding is over)...you know some guys won't go to the pot...if a lady is around. @Op y did you do this to yourself? I just lost little respect I had for you.

My lady, ur brain is intact grin
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by mustfaith: 11:48am On May 03, 2015
mikron:
old pics angry
mikron:
old pics
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2015
Servers were not enough
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

Your brain is missing.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by breakeven: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

The local girls make better wives than the so called civilized girls.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by otiigba1(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2015
Nothing wrong with what she is doing and like black complexioned women tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by mandax: 12:29pm On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

In bold: Your brain works like the brain of a fowl. Perhaps someone was not served food and complained, the wedding lady had to go to dish the food out by herself.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by lovemoi2(f): 12:46pm On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

So black means local!!!! Im guessing you being on nairaland means you are black!!

I am mixed with white, yet im considered black!

im also proud to be called a Nigerian!

Better get out of that mentality.]
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by mandax: 12:46pm On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

I went through all your 29 topics you posted on NL, the maximum number of responses per topic was three; except the one of last Val day with 45 responses where you said some one's husband wasn't talking to her on Val day because the woman annoyed the husband the previous night; and the woman did not know what to do on that Val day to make her husband make sexx with her.

One can bet 95% of one's money that you must be the woman in the discourse above.

What does that suggest? You have little grey matter upstairs.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by donem: 12:57pm On May 03, 2015
she's putting food management 101 into practise.

seems like thats the only cooler serving all the quests hence frugal distribution.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by oluwasegun007(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
No mind am....na because she b don do population census 4 dos meat inside d cooler
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by nwonufestus(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
for her mind she wil b lyk '' my family mst chop dis food b4 it finish ooo lol
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 03, 2015
She no wan hear say food no reach on her wedding day.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by adeko1: 1:46pm On May 03, 2015
Na her wedding day eno concern anybody. Take panadol for another person headache. undecided

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Emmydot90(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2015
Is it not good ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral / OMG: Wedding Palava: See Dressing Ooo / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.