Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? (992 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by radicalove(f): 2:51am On May 03, 2015
I really do not know which is best. Most rich wives/husband are unfaithful while some poor wives/husbands are faithful. Some onetime poor/faithful spouse begins to cheat the moment he/she feels that he/she had arrived....Could this be true? let us share our opinion
Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by StarboyMichael(m): 3:10am On May 03, 2015
I don't know how This questions keeps finding it's way to the mind of many. It's basically a question for the female folks IMO, no sane woman will start cheating after she start earning more except to get back at a cheating husband. That said, cheating/ extra marital affairs is in the mind of the cheater, whether rich or not. A cheater will always cheat, a non cheater may not cheat except under rare pressure/condition. Over to the ladies.
Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by flyca: 3:41am On May 03, 2015
Is rich and faithful such a rare combination? undecided
Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by Nobody: 5:20am On May 03, 2015
flyca:
Is rich and faithful such a rare combination? undecided

I wonder
Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by Nobody: 5:21am On May 03, 2015
radicalove:
I really do not know which is best. Most rich wives/husband are unfaithful while some poor wives/husbands are faithful. Some onetime poor/faithful spouse begins to cheat the moment he/she feels that he/she had arrived....Could this be true? let us share our opinion

None of the above
I hate infidelity and poverty is not my portion

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by StealthyMe(m): 6:01am On May 03, 2015
Can't one just get a rich and faithful spouse undecided
Cos no matter how small they might be,they exist...
Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by CountDracula(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2015
StealthyMe:
Can't one just get a rich and faithful spouse undecided
Cos no matter how small they might be,they exist...
Of course dey exist, but dey ar all married,
Those that aren't married are marrying,
Those that aren't marrying are engaged,
Those that aren't engaged are dating,
The rest are dead

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by radicalove(f): 7:05am On May 03, 2015
CountDracula:

The rest are dead

I like your analysis.....it shows u have got brains. I have seen many onetime poor faithful husbands cheat on their wives. My thought was, maybe the money they were earning was not enough to keep a mistress, and as such when they got bigger paychecks, other necessities like mistress, beer parlour starts creeping in.
Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by radicalove(f): 7:10am On May 03, 2015
Wow, I am so happy this topic made front page....
Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by CountDracula(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2015
radicalove:

I like your analysis.....it shows u have got brains. I have seen many onetime poor faithful husbands cheat on their wives. My thought was, maybe the money they were earning was not enough to keep a mistress, and as such when they got bigger paychecks, other necessities like mistress, beer parlour starts creeping in.
And I've seen many onetime poor husbands' wives cheat on their husbands...
Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by CountDracula(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2015
radicalove:

I think ure right, Money doesn't make u cheat, if ure cheatin its cos its always been in ur blood u jus didn't hav enof capitals to carry out ur project

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by bebe2(f): 9:14am On May 03, 2015
Poor is relative oo,

So let's define d kind of poor.

Live in face me I face u, with 3 kids , dat have been home fo 4mths becos of school fees wahala but faithfull husband

OR

Live in a gud area in lekki phase one in our own house with kids that attend loyola and have college fund that has been put away to get them up to masters degree But with a cheating husband.

Hmmmmm, let me think.

I will go for the cheating husband any day grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by taryour(f): 9:27am On May 03, 2015
LWKMD. Whoever wants to share her man and the father of her children

Faithful partner : happy home. Happy children. Progressive family. Success in all you do cause your spouse will always pray for you, Rest of mind. Beautiful life. Inner peace. All of these CANNOT be bought with the riches of this world.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer A Rich And Unfaithful Spouse Or A Poor And Faithful Spouse!? by StealthyMe(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2015
CountDracula:

The rest are dead

LoL! grin grin grin
Those that aren't engaged are dating,those that are dating will breakup (just for me)
And i'll get married to a rich and faithful spouse cheesy
Sweet i know... smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Twenty-three (23) Things To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love / Ejection Of Anne Sammoses: 10 Shocking Revelations Made By The Enenche Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.