Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! (2036 Views)

2016 GLO-CAF Awards: Live Updates / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by Akshow: 6:08am On May 03, 2015
I was rooting for Pacquaio cos d guy seems humble and level headed. plus he puts God first. Mayweather is very pompous and full of his self in dat weigh in. no wonder he was booed.
Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by doublezero7(m): 6:11am On May 03, 2015
tit:
i think i recall watching Mayweather fight in the Olympics. he either got beaten in the semi-final or final. the americans had a poor haul in boxing and he was one of their last hopes.

Hmmn...nice one my lady! He was beaten by Serafim Todorov in the semi-finals of the 1996 Olympics! That happened to be his last lose till date! He still managed to claim the bronze medal however!

Proud and with his bloated ego tho, but Mayweather is really tough! Amir Khan and the likes would think twice before coming at him now! smiley
Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by doublezero7(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2015
Akshow:
I was rooting for Pacquaio cos d guy seems humble and level headed. plus he puts God first. Mayweather is very pompous and full of his self in dat weigh in. no wonder he was booed.

That's the ish bro! A lot of people wanted Manny to win because of his humility! But boxing isn't about being humble! Boxing is about the fists and getting your opponent hurt! smiley
Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by Atmmachine(m): 6:20am On May 03, 2015
Only the foolish guys will think Pacquiao will win Mayweather
Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by kingbasil: 6:22am On May 03, 2015
Seriously, the fight didn't live up to the hype it generated. And to think the the man mayweather got paid $180 million for that kinda showing makes me wanna puke...
Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by doublezero7(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2015
Match ends! I would mind a rematch nect year tho! smiley

Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by doublezero7(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2015
kingbasil:
Seriously, the fight didn't live up to the hype it generated. And to think the the man mayweather got paid $180 million for that kinda showing makes me wanna puke...

U're right! Not too much show or even 'fight' but a lot of techniques by both boxers! smiley
Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by Okoloiuy: 6:25am On May 03, 2015
I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it.

http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-nigeria-using-vpn.html
Re: Mayweather Vs Pacquiao! Live Updates From The Fight Of The Generation! by doublezero7(m): 6:26am On May 03, 2015
And the Money Man wins it! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. / Group C: Algeria Vs Slovenia: [0 - 0] On Sunday June 13, 2010 @ World Cup / Boy without feet trains with Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.