Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show (57333 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos / May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by blackssatino: 6:17am On May 03, 2015
She has tried to show us that she is the Nigerian Beyonce..The heavily pregnant Tiwa took to stag at a wedding to perform her songs.She shared these photos and captioned it:

Work mummy work ... Earlier today performing for such a lovely bride. #HappyClient #MyBabyIsGonnaBeStrongSha #WorkingYummuMummy #StillWorking #StillPerforming #LoveWhatIDoMany fans are telling her to chill..But is she is up to the task, why not do what she loves..Strong woman!

https://instagram.com/p/2MGEbyRO6S/

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by xreal: 6:41am On May 03, 2015
maybe she isn't the lazy type.

24 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Ezedon(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2015
Her husband must be a lucky man

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by realtestament(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2015
Make she no born 4 stage o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Janet101(f): 7:08am On May 03, 2015
Tiwa, Pls take it easy o

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by ki02020(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2015
I don't see that as been proffessional....- see that as trying too hard.....my opinion sha!

33 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by techmart(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2015
Hard work pays

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Svelteb(f): 8:19am On May 03, 2015
If she feels she can handle it dn y not. Her performance on stage doesn't av 2 b dat strenuous, evry1 understands she's preggy so dre won't b 2much expectatn frm her it. Kudos 2 her tho...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by zaynie(f): 9:32am On May 03, 2015
Pregnancy is not a disease.
As long as you've been doing it before you took in. Your body is adapted to that kind of stress and I even read that women that are used to stressful lifestyle have stronger wombs or so.

#Workitmomma.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by 7footre(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2015
Nothing would eva please you guys.... let her be!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Tritte(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2015
Just in case
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by obowunmi(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2015
Her husband doesn't have a job.

She's the breadwinner.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by chucky234(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2015
The amiable first lady of Mavin empire, well done Tiwa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Optional2(f): 10:36am On May 03, 2015
Dis baby fit cum out dis month of May oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Nobody: 11:34am On May 03, 2015
Hian undecided she's not pregnant jhur... Somebody should mark my Word,Tiwa isn't pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Missmossy(f): 11:57am On May 03, 2015
Tiwa doing her thing cool she should just take it easy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by mercielizzie(f): 12:01pm On May 03, 2015
Her baby, her business
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04pm On May 03, 2015
She obviously can handle it.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by obontami: 12:56pm On May 03, 2015
and so fcccking what ??
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by may01(f): 1:46pm On May 03, 2015
Good for her. There's nothing special about Her doing it tho, hundreds of African women go through more stressful activities. Its in the genes wink

PS: Op, what do you mean by Tiwa and her heavy tummy,are they two different people??

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Abayor7: 2:12pm On May 03, 2015
TiwaRuqqed
;-D
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Baba419(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
I hope the water burst on stage

Since she like attention
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
Pregnancy is not a disease ,if she can no longer perform,her body will signify......away with all that am pregnant so I can't lift a finger

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by yungryce: 4:49pm On May 03, 2015
zaynie:
Pregnancy is not a disease.
As long as you've been doing it before you took in. Your body is adapted to that kind of stress and I even read that women that are used to stressful lifestyle have stronger wombs or so.

#Workitmomma.

Becuause she can doesn't mean she should. If she doesn't consider herself, she should at least consider the baby. BUT do u notice how strong my tea is

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 03, 2015
she needs the money.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 03, 2015
If her husband does not have any problem with her performing, wetin be my own?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by adesegun121(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by dipopooo(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2015
Heavily pregnant n heavy tummy
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by sKeetz(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show by betterpikinn: 5:32pm On May 03, 2015
Which kain pikin this girl go born sef?
She fit boen betterpikinn so?
I bet it will be a different story when she finally put to bed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Future Wore A Torn Cloth To MTVMAMA2016 (Photos) / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.