Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather (4096 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by Andromalius: 12:55pm On May 03, 2015
Wait let me get this , so you think this lame joke is still funny after the fact that you lost and you were actually the ones whining about rigging
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by Dathommie(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2015
Lmao....!!

The poster above me needs to sign up for hate management class and work on his sense of humour then come back to this thread and re-read, in other to figure the sarcasm in the op's post.

Jeezzz!!

undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by fritiyo: 1:28pm On May 03, 2015
D9ty7:

Its not good for your health if you are still in pain over PDP loss and everything.
Do u know u sound pathetic quoting me.
I cant somebody say his mind cos u are scared of the truth.

stop quoting me, my post was not for u to quote, go and have ur own idea n opinion on the topic pls.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by fritiyo: 1:32pm On May 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
awwww.... I can only imagine the pain you are goin thru...

bro u mean u arepain cos theey are na honouring gej?
grow up and post ur own idea pls
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by Mcowubaba: 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
APC publicity secretary Lier Mohammed stated this after a meeting at Bourdillon, that the PDP government chose the Month of May, which matches the name of MAYWeather, because the Weather in the month of May is a strong sign that Floyd will win. The matter is being investigated and we will wait for the verdict of the Tribunal.

Source: SaharaReporters@APC.com
Lol..lwkm cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by philomental: 3:19pm On May 03, 2015
Someone should collect this laugh from me and help me laugh... I don tire to laf abeg
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by iheanyi40(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2015
grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by nduchucks: 6:27pm On May 03, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Files A Suit Against Mayweather by Nobody: 10:28am On May 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Has Manny conceded yet? He might still have a chance at the Nobel Peace Prize.
on point. Just like GEJ is heading there to collect his own mama piss prize.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Waging Another War Against S/east - Ezeife / Osinbajo Outsmarts Buhari, provides new policy to arrest slump of Naira / What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.