Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather Wins Manny Pacquiao (see Many Action Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather Wins Manny Pacquiao (see Many Action Photos) (1699 Views)

2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June / Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather Wins Manny Pacquiao (see Many Action Photos) by ghidtech: 6:54am On May 03, 2015
SOURCE: http://www.naijahottest.com/2015/05/undefeated-floyd-mayweather-wins-manny.html
Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather wins Manny Pacquiao (See Many Action PHOTOS)
Posted by olaniyi gideon Posted on 06:41 with No comments
Floyd Mayweather has won the epic and richest fight of all time. He won by unanimous decision and is still an undefeated champion.. 48-0.Floyd defeated Manny Pacquiao.118-110, 116-112, 116-112..He is reportedly $180 million dollars richer from the 36 minute fight.

The crowd booed Floyd while he made his speech.He also announced his last fight would be in September ,before he retires,as he will attempt to match Rocky Marciano's 49-0 undefeated record.Speaking to journalistsbefore his official speech, Manny said

"I thought I won the fight, he didn't do anything," "I got him many times with a lot of punches."

Floyd said

First off, I want to thank God. I want to think all the fans around the world. This was a hell of a fight. I take my hat off to Manny Pacquiao, now I see why he is one of the guys at the pinacle of boxing. I am truly blessed. Manny Pacquaio is truly blessed. I am a calculating fighter. He is a tough competitor. I had to take my time with him. My last fight is in September.

Manny said

It was a good fight. I got him many times I saw the punches. I thought I won the fight. He is moving around, it is not easy to throw a lot of punches. I can handle his power. He is not strong like some others. He's not bigger than me, the size doesn't matter, I have fought bigger guys.

Who were you rooting for?
Re: Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather Wins Manny Pacquiao (see Many Action Photos) by papadjaji: 7:24am On May 03, 2015
Where r d pics?

1 Like

Re: Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather Wins Manny Pacquiao (see Many Action Photos) by thamarvelz(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2015
FloydMayweather all the way... Imma keep defeating my enemies just like he is doing
Re: Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather Wins Manny Pacquiao (see Many Action Photos) by lawwonder(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2015
wer d pix @op

(1) (Reply)

I Have Sex Anytime I Want – Jaywon / Ladies Would You Go Out With Your Brother In This Seethrough? / Toke Makinwa Bravely Wears A VERY Bright Pink Suit For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.