Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (34170 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by missterious(f): 8:05am On May 03, 2015
She won't die if she stays single. What is wrong with people? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by emmabest2000(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2015
fatdon2:
The super star actress turns 36 today.

Her fans should come and send in their birthday wishes for her.

Happy birthday to the super star actress Genevieve Nnaji.
HBD Genny

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by bolivnnaija: 8:05am On May 03, 2015
Happy Birthday Gal!
You have raised the game for upcoming celebrities. The good lord will grant you your heart desires that you speak of and the one that you hold dear.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by obontami: 8:08am On May 03, 2015
atiku ex bed warmer

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by BizBayo: 8:08am On May 03, 2015
happy birthday woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Shakazulu2: 8:09am On May 03, 2015
jackdaniels:
Hbd.. My future wife

Future ke ?? grin grin loun Loun

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by holyokoto(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2015
Happy Birth Day my Goddess

No contest the Most Beautiful being that ever existed, That's my Goddess!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On May 03, 2015
Happy birthday to a very beautiful and amazing woman, wishing you all you wish for yourself.

As for the ones talking about aging, beauty fading, finding a husband and whatnot.

It is only a natural process that someone ages, and as far as that goes, She's aging gracefully.

There is no law that says one mus get married, it's her life and she's happy, who de feck are you to demand she gets married? Marriage is not meant for everyone and it certainly is not a guarantee of anything in life.

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2015
36 and still searching...God help her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by anonym0us: 8:16am On May 03, 2015
Happy birthday omotola jalade
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by kingsley18(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2015
Pls can somebody help me ask her WHICH FAMILY. Happy Birthday.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by ehjiwummy(f): 8:19am On May 03, 2015
Hbd,epitome of beauty

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Zellie: 8:19am On May 03, 2015
Kreamie:
Time and tide waits for no man..In her case; woman..She should find a man soon tho...A very happy birthday to her..
Africans are still intellectually unevolved sad

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by domopps(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2015
36 or 39 I thought she was 36 last 2 years as well?

Cheeers
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by lighternote: 8:21am On May 03, 2015
You have indeed achieved a lot at 36!
In a country where most of ur mates are still suckling on their parents, looking for nonexistent jobs ,you became a shining star even prior to university education. You are an amazing role model and the so called non creative graduates should learn from you.
Those who are married ain't better than you as some of them are even feeding from hand to mouth. You have an amazing daughter and you are so fulfilled in your career. Genevieve Nnaji, I admire you and you inspire me. On this occasion of your birthday, I can only pray that each additional candle on your life brings you more light and more blissful years. Happy birthday, sweetie.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Kreamie(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2015
"I used to care what people thought of me, until I tried paying my bills with their opinion"
Zellie:
Africans are still intellectually unevolved sad

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by OzMingle(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2015
Babe - how have you impacted the less priviledged in your "amazing life"
I admire you, but am afraid you may expire with time if you dont let your shadow move ahead to touch other lives positively.

HBD.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Zellie: 8:23am On May 03, 2015
kingsley18:
Pls can somebody help me ask her WHICH FAMILY.
Her daughter, her parents, siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews. Etc What's your point?

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2015
If truly Genevieve dey 36, I fit close eye marry her o. The thing be say I need four kids mennn.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Happy birthday to a very beautiful and amazing woman, wishing you all you wish for yourself.

As for the ones talking about aging, beauty fading, finding a husband and whatnot.

It is only a natural process that someone ages, and as far as that goes! She's aging gracefully.

There is no law that says one mus get married, it's her life and she's happy, who de feck are you to demand she gets married? Marriage is not meant for everyone and it certainly is not a guarantee of anything in life.

I agree with your notion but that last paragraph is a familiar consolatary remarks made by ladies who seem to b hving a tough time getting a man to marry.

i usually tell women with this mindset that if marriage is not important then they shld also not make love to a man at all else their theory remains hypochritical and any lady who says marriage is not compulsory yet has a male companion is either a slut or she is outrightly clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by JOBA3(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2015
Must everybody get married? There are many singles who are more happier than some married couples. Miss Nigeria hbd jare

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Idrismusty97(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2015
Chai! 36! Tick Tock Tick Tock....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Zellie: 8:28am On May 03, 2015
Kreamie:
"I used to care what people thought of me, until I tried paying my bills with their opinion"
LOL. You're smart grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by freecocoa(f): 8:28am On May 03, 2015
Toks2008:

I agree with your notion but that last paragraph is a familiar consolatary remarks made by ladies who seem to b hving a tough time getting a man to marry.

i usually tell women with this mindset that if marriage is not important then they shld also not make love to a man at all else their theory remains hypochritical and any lady who says marriage is not compulsory yet has a male companion is either a slut or she is outrightly clueless.
I'm sorry but how does any of what you wrote make sense, even to you?

What does sex nor companionship have to do with marriage? How does hypocrisy come into play here?

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by darejem4real: 8:31am On May 03, 2015
HBD
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by gbassa: 8:31am On May 03, 2015
Genevieve is forty two 42 not 36, she is suppose to be celebrating her 42yrs BH

willexyaho:
Ehhh ... thirty wat? If I hear.

Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Nicepoker(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2015
How I wish she had a partner right beside her on such a wonderful day. Any way God's Time is the best. HBD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by ReachRich(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2015
oww. she is my birthday mate. the same year, the same month and the same day. Happy birthday to us! smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by mathew9999(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by mathew9999(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2015
really love her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sorry but how does any of what you wrote make sense, even to you?

What does sex nor companionship have to do with marriage? How does hypocrisy come into play here?

Sorry i forget that we are now in a world where people see sex and marriage as two different things but in the morally upright school of tots that i belong to...having sex with someone is juxstaposed to marriage so if you blive marriage is not necessary yet you find it cool hving sex with the opposite sex then that is a slutty lifestyle.

My opinion please..no need for harsh or insultive remarls.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by PStacks(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2015
Always with a hearty-smile. Very cheerful girl. HBD Genny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos / Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards / Femi Kuti Blasts 2face Over Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.