Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Past And Present Students Of F.g.c..must Read - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Past And Present Students Of F.g.c..must Read (524 Views)

Watch Past And Present Nigerian Leaders Sing For Naija.. (oh God Our Help) / YBNL PRESENT: DOWNLOAD: Temmie Ovwasa – Jabole (prod. By Pheelz) / Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Past And Present Students Of F.g.c..must Read by lilanbaby(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2015
Good morning pals I was browsing last night then came across this wonderful song by a past student of F.G.C Ohafia...his school life experience back then in school...I liked the song more expecially the sch anthem sang in the song so I decided to know more about the artiste(Afro G) Downloaded most of his tracks including Tumbala which he featured SeleBobo(MMMG artiste) bt wish to share this track with my friends and love ones here to listen and drop their coments..
Song titled :Afro G- FGC Ohafia(prod by Sarz.)
Twitter:@am_afro_g
Instagram:Anubiri
http://www.naijareplay.com/2015/04/afro-g-fgc-ohafia-prod-sarz.html

(1) (Reply)

Try Listen To This,and Get It On Yo Playlist / FG Approves 12 New Community Radio Stations / Music: Tee Blaq – Vasa Shii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.