Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Meet The 'controversial' MBAISE People Of Imo State - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The 'controversial' MBAISE People Of Imo State (10702 Views)

Why Do People Always Have Bad Notions About The Mbaise People? / Mbaise, Where Old Women Marry Young Ladies (photo) / Traditional Rites To Follow In Acquiring A Bride In Mbaise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 'controversial' MBAISE People Of Imo State by Whizzcute(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2015
adeitoro:
Mbaise obodo chukwu goziri agozi, ndewonuoo.

I so much love peeps from that part of Igboland
wow,why?
Re: Meet The 'controversial' MBAISE People Of Imo State by Nobody: 11:15am On May 06, 2015
Whizzcute:
wow,why?

I have many of them as friends.
Back then in school, my roommate happen to be from Mbaise.
So I can attest to their nature.
Re: Meet The 'controversial' MBAISE People Of Imo State by Whizzcute(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2015
adeitoro:

I have many of them as friends. Back then in school, my roommate happen to be from Mbaise. So I can attest to their nature.
okay, dats cool
Re: Meet The 'controversial' MBAISE People Of Imo State by manuelmarvel(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Whizzcute:
Happy Sunday Folks!!!!!!

This thread is to educate you on all the things you need to know about the MBAISE people of Imo State!!!

Comment following if you are here with me as i unveil this epic thread
Am writing a project on the history of mbaise can u help me with any info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Learn Sign Language / "oriki Eko": Who Originated It? / What Languages Do You Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.