Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself (22230 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by pretydiva(f): 2:28pm On May 03, 2015
K
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
Kogi mumus
Na your generation be mumus
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by RASBERRY80(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2015
Na wa o! lipsrsealed
elopee3000:
What of d girl we u pregnant I hope u dey take care of her and her child what ur wife una don settle?ewu dino maleye mpi na agbaru ora ewu
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by gboly3190(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Anoda apc thug
I hope dey give us real "change"
You again, don't you get it. GEJ lost GMB won. cheesy grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by juwoonn(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
Kogi mumus
Ludicrous imbec!le
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by juwoonn(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by kizzybalze(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2015
Darejyde:
I dislike this guy like mad undecided undecided angry
And u rushed to see a pics of who u dislike like mad? Would i conclude that u could be Mxd but u don't knw? no offences.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by ENZOSCIFO1: 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
HAH:
Wow so Dino still has this our picture of 1999 during our students struggle. Nice one

@ Hah.....were you in the Geography class of 1999 ABU Zaria. Am curious cos I was in same class with Daniel ( Dino) that year.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by hebenezher(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2015
undecided
PPAngel:
Kogi mumus
lame wit nigga. you nothing to say, then browse pass.. rather than vomiting gibberish angry
PPAngel:
Kogi mumus
lame wit nigga. you gat nothing to say? then browse pass.. rather than vomiting gibberish. it's not mandatory to comment, demented oaf
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2015
Darejyde:
he's moving fowar>>> and u'r static hating!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by PPAngel(f): 2:52pm On May 03, 2015
Kogi is the mumuist state in Nigeria followed by Osun with Benue coming in 3rd.

Checkout their dirty capital Lokoja. Apart from Okenne I don't see any place habitable in that big for nothing state!

A state that had an illiterate weed head for 8yrs and a mad man is currently occupying govt house!

No be mumu be that.

By the way I am Deltan and as you know we no dey carry last!

hebenezher:
undecided lame wit nigga. you nothing to say, then browse pass.. rather than vomiting gibberish angry lame wit nigga. you gat nothing to say? then browse pass.. rather than vomiting gibberish. it's not mandatory to comment, demented oaf
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by Olaooni88(f): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
Darejyde:
henhen.. Wait o, una don Bleep d same toto before abi..?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by hebenezher(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Checkout their dirty capital Lokoja. Apart from Okenne I don't see any place habitable in that big for nothing state!

A state that had an illiterate weed head for 8yrs and a mad man is currently occupying govt house!

No be mumu be that.

this post elucidate how ignorant you're.. you know nothing
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by Senjuchiha: 3:10pm On May 03, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Why are you like this? Are you ready to move on or you want to be static like Jonathan? CHANGE is the word.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by hebenezher(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

No be mumu be that.

this post elucidate how ignorant you're

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by PPAngel(f): 3:13pm On May 03, 2015
hebenezher:
this post elucidate how ignorant you're.. you know nothing

My friend park

Kogi is the least developed state in Nigeria.

Igala land is composed of tiny rain harvesting villages.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by Sambest2(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
This was the question candycrushsoda asked:
candycrushsoda:
Can u spot Dino Melaye in the pic?

http://pic.twitter.com/DX0JWkcvqA
... And up till now I can't sight any possible answer. Na wa for una ooo...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by HAH: 3:24pm On May 03, 2015
ENZOSCIFO1:

@ Hah.....were you in the Geography class of 1999 ABU Zaria. Am curious cos I was in same class with Daniel ( Dino) that year.

No I wasn't, in geaograhy. The picture was actually. Of NANS activist and exco members from various universities. Good old days

In the picture am beside Umar Tanko on the row.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by Tbillz(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
Kogi mumus
declare yourself vacant for reasonable comments.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by PPAngel(f): 3:40pm On May 03, 2015
Tbillz:
declare yourself vacant for reasonable comments.

Park well odeskŸ
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by tonte(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2015
Before he started beating his wife Abi?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by santori: 4:38pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Anoda apc thug I hope dey give us real "change"

another child of anger on rampage
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by santori: 4:49pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

No be mumu be that.

see who dey talk? did you just mention delta state? is asabi more beautiful than okenne? or is it warri you want to compare with oshogbo. the state you come from is the most mumuic state in the niger delta. despite the humongous allocation, you can't compare anywhere in delta state with benin.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by PPAngel(f): 4:50pm On May 03, 2015
santori:

see who dey talk? did you just mention delta state? is asabi more beautiful than okenne? or is it warri you want to compare with oshogbo. the state you come from is the most mumuic state in the niger delta. despite the humongous allocation, you can't compare anywhere in delta state with benin.

Fool. I know you are yet to leave Osogbo.

Remain there till you die
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by caprini1: 5:07pm On May 03, 2015
Can't even recognize him in a picture taken yesterday,una dey show me throwback picture (no insult meant,my honest opinion).
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by santori: 5:55pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Fool. I know you are yet to leave Osogbo.

Remain there till you die

hahahahhhahaha. it seems you are now bereft of ideas, now you result to name calling. just mention one town in delta state that you can compare with auchi, talkless of benin. and your state collect more than four times what edo state collects as allocation. hahahahhhahaha
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by dellaziz(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2015
please who knows where i can get tea bags used for herb packaging in lagos or ibadan ..THANKS in advance

please who knows where i can get tea bags used for herb packaging in lagos or ibadan ..THANKS in advance
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by billyG(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2015
Dino d great!Greatest Abusite!Aluta Continua!!Victoria acerta.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by nwaneri(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2015
This was way back in school in the days of NANS assembly. When FUTO was holding the forth
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by Darejyde(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2015
Olaooni88:
henhen.. Wait o, una don Bleep d same toto before abi..?
Nope... the guy is an hypocrite.......

Dats All.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself by Darejyde(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
he's moving fowar>>> and u'r static hating!

I D I O T do i look Static to you? MU-squared just because you are and a nairalander does not mean we are in the same category.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR / Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister / Southwest Gets Nod To Establish Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.