Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria (26890 Views)

Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Korrection(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
Just because of the gay issue...we will surely come out of this turbulence.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 03, 2015
sirscripture:

And whats the moment of truth?
It would be made know to you, soon.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by MrP7: 4:10pm On May 03, 2015
America is wrong on this one.
Nigeria should have fern included
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by verycheese: 4:17pm On May 03, 2015
intergral:
There is lot of dirty and evil people to be exposed after May 29th... I believe Obama knows that the government has a hand in bokoharam that why they refuse to sell them weapon and offer Nigeria help... BOKOHARAM was only a fraud if not when have the Nigerian army anounced that they've caught one Nigerian among them? Although aimed at distroying and reducing the population of the north using religion as a cover up, they capture town and villages loot them including the banks and properties for their own personal use in chaD... I also believe that had it been the news of this chibok girls broke out mistakenly GEJ would have kept Silent about it just like bunch of other cases of women and girls Kidnap, But to GEJ's biggest surprise his plans didn't work it fail and fail and fail and continue to fail till he lost the election... My biggest wish is to see buhari invest in oil exploration in the North east because Chad have already started enjoying our Desert oil which is more expensive and valuable then he can now call everybody and tell them that who so ever wants to leave should go and form their country but my believe is that once oil is confirmed in the North the SS and SW will stick to one Nigeria then the south east can now carry all their crime causing citizens back to their Biafra and do what they like without anybody giving a F*CK!!!
I must say, I enjoyed reading this.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by intergral(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2015
ldpele:
you are truly a mad man, and need urgent medical check up, if any one don't tell u, I will!
I feel good that what I said hurt you!
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by graciandubuisi(f): 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
Bia! What's with you and SE? How many SE states have oil except Imo. So SE sponsponsors BH? Jona is now from SE? Wake up from your hate! Anu mpam
intergral:
There is lot of dirty and evil people to be exposed after May 29th... I believe Obama knows that the government has a hand in bokoharam that why they refuse to sell them weapon and offer Nigeria help... BOKOHARAM was only a fraud if not when have the Nigerian army anounced that they've caught one Nigerian among them? Although aimed at distroying and reducing the population of the north using religion as a cover up, they capture town and villages loot them including the banks and properties for their own personal use in chaD... I also believe that had it been the news of this chibok girls broke out mistakenly GEJ would have kept Silent about it just like bunch of other cases of women and girls Kidnap, But to GEJ's biggest surprise his plans didn't work it fail and fail and fail and continue to fail till he lost the election... My biggest wish is to see buhari invest in oil exploration in the North east because Chad have already started enjoying our Desert oil which is more expensive and valuable then he can now call everybody and tell them that who so ever wants to leave should go and form their country but my believe is that once oil is confirmed in the North the SS and SW will stick to one Nigeria then the south east can now carry all their crime causing citizens back to their Biafra and do what they like without anybody giving a F*CK!!!

1 Like

Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by ddeola: 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
It's not news that all these world leaders don't want Nigeria to come out of her crisis because they are afraid Nigeria will be very great.No be today. They are not interested in the progress of Nigeria

By the grace of God, Nigeria shall come out stronger and better than before.

Nigeria shall NEVER be a slave to any nation in the world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by nworanco(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2015
ramdris:
This might not be unconnected to our highly corrupt military. Even though it makes little sense to exclude Nigeria from the assistance, am sure the US wanted to avoid a situation where the fund will be sit upon by our so called military heads who has been benefiting illegally without hindrance under GEJ reign.
However, anything that will flush BH out completely is welcome.

wrong perceiption, the US had interior motive over Nigeria as a nation, and this in collision with the Russian secret intelligence report revealled to Nigeria about the American govt plan against Nigeria, even before gej became the president.

Could u remember Obama's first visit to Africa as American President, he intentionally ignored The power house of Africa which is Nigeria, this is in conssonance with the plan, okay so wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by intergral(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2015
graciandubuisi:
Bia! What's with you and SE? How many SE states have oil except Imo. So SE sponsponsors BH? Jona is now from SE? Wake up from your hate! Anu mpam
GOODLUCK EBELE "AZIKIWE" JONATHAN... I'm not gonna argue with Lady cos am a gentle Man. Kedu maka service?
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
intergral:
a frustrated fool..... Keep on hating on the igbos why we keep waxing strong and u keep polishing shoes and working as a gate keeper

1 Like

Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by graciandubuisi(f): 4:42pm On May 03, 2015
Nigeria together fought Ebola without US help, we didn't forget that they sent Sawyer to Nigeria to reduce our number. I believe Obama hated because of our stand on homosexualism. If and if Nigerians will fight BH as one and also fight these hate in our hearts against one tribe or the other.

Then and only then will Obama and his cohorts start research on Nigeria as to how we did it. They know we are ahead after all when they were 50-60years old only God and history can tell us their kind of backwardness then, trust Nigeria is better off that's the reason behind their sabotage in all these.

NIGERIANS WAKE UP OH WE CAN'T REMAIN UNDER THEIR RULE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by gamaliel121(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
Well I don't really blame them..even if they offer us money to fight bokoharam, some greedy men will share the money...and lockup...I believe we have the manpower and finance to fight boko haram.. We just need people who are sincere and who have the desire to act right. To handle the situation..and I believe things will get better in this GREAT country..MAY GOD bless us all..and God bless nigeria...We are all in this together..WE ARE ONE...#my first coment on this blog.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by graciandubuisi(f): 4:59pm On May 03, 2015
Bros I might be a woman but that does not make you any better than me. I just took a look at your wall, Bros since all you do is "Jona" you at least should know that Otuoke is not in SE.

Service was fine and thanks for asking.
intergral:
GOODLUCK EBELE "AZIKIWE" JONATHAN... I'm not gonna argue with Lady cos am a gentle Man. Kedu maka service?
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by intergral(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2015
graciandubuisi:
Bros I might be a woman but that does not make you any better than me. I just took a look at your wall, Bros since all you do is "Jona" you at least should know that Otuoke is not in SE.

Service was fine and thanks for asking.
This is how you fail exams with out understanding the question... so when man said that he will never beat or fight with a lady does it mean that he is disrespecting her or respecting her... Or do you like men that argue with women? "I will not argue with a lady" under mediocre situation means I respect them.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by ohenhen1: 5:33pm On May 03, 2015
We don't need the US help. Nigeria is winning the war without them. Even Buhari will be discredited as soon as the US realize that he is no ones puppet. We should continue to build stronger relations with Russia, China, India and South Korea. The countries that have come to our aid in our time of crisis.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by speaktome(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2015
GodMode:

GMB has already said he is willing to work with the U.S...

GMB is just another puppet...

Chai!!!

Diaris God oooooo!!!
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by purest21(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2015
The U.S made her position clear when Nigeria didn't give in to the legalization of homosexualism she (U.S) initiated in other African countries. We should still recall U.S threats of total withdrawal of aids being granted to Nigeria. Let's not be surprised
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by correctyourself(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2015
eleojo23:
I don't even know why we expect the US to give us money/aid.
We have enough money in this country but corruption, greed and misplacement of priorities have not allow us to put it to good use.
No country would want to give aid to a nation that cannot manage her own resources well.
In fact, if we can get our acts together, we will not even need aid from anybody.

You are right! But lets not forget why America is doing this to Nigeria is because we refused to sign gay bill into law, if you remember they threatened to withdraw their support for refusing to sign that bill and this may be the reason America dont want to work with my Dear President, and I appreciate him and the National Assembly Members.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 03, 2015
intergral:
Shut up your cow boobs sucking dump,is Gej from the south east,is shekau from the south east u piece of cow sh*t,make your shitty analysis but keep Biafra outta it u piece of garbage.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Reference(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2015
NobleG1:
Don't blame the U.S. for the bad relationship Nigeria. Blame the st*upid and incompetent so-called "leaders" we have.

U.S.sent drones and dozens of training personnel to Nigeria after Boko Haram kidnapped more than 200 schoolgirls. However, the relationship appeared to deteriorate as the useless Nigerian ambassador to the U.S., Adebowale Ibidapo Adefuye, accused U.S in November of refusing to sell his country "lethal weapons" to combat the insurgents. Nigeria also canceled a very important training program of its army by U.S. personnel.

And on top of that, U S. sees Nigeria as a rogue State where human rights and the rule of law are not respected by heavily corrupt Nigerian politicians. So U.S. has a known policy of not selling lethal weapons to rogue States.

So who is to blame? I hope Buhari will reset the U.S.- Nigeria relationship.

Don't be silly my friend. Nigeria has every right to tackle this problem in the way it deems fit in the light of our constitution and our military doctrine. We have laws here too. The U.S is giving Africa aid via France. Is it running the French Army too? Can that be accepted. And for those talking rubbish about corruption. Where do our neighbours Niger, Chad, Cameroun and Mali stand in the index of corruption or good governance. Heck Cameroun has had Biya since 1982 yet the U.S is cool with that.

They should leave us the hell alone and shove their money where the sun don't shine. We are not accepting American troops or bases on our soil (due to our incendiary ethno-religious situation) and we will not change our military TRADOC more than our willingness to ditch the naira for the dollar.

Obama has issues with Nigeria, America is NOT our friend. We should see them as competitors not collaborators and certainly not conquerors.

BTW: Buhari should wizen up, listen to his military and security chiefs and give the US a wide berth. He himself should know that the day troops of the 'great satan' step on our shores and any one of his brothers is killed by an American bomb or bullet, that great disintegration prophesy will be set in motion.

America steer clear of Nigeria's affairs.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by glacswhite: 6:46pm On May 03, 2015
intergral:
Mr Man this is how you fail exams without reading the instructions, read my first post carefully you'll find out that I said anybody who wants to "LEAVE" so after the north have the oil of what use is the SS to the North I'd prefer they leave and keep on blowing up their oil and gas pipelines and see which AB0KI will give a Bleep!!!

Tomato,Onions,pepper... What National debt can be paid with that... A tank of crude oil is 10yrs harvest of ur Tomato and Onions ..Abag free that area
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by perryy(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2015
intergral:

If I get what you are saying, it means the reason why you guys still profess one Nigeria is because you have not discover oil in your land. Immediately you discover oil, you are good to go. If that is the case, those who have discovered oil their land should be allowed to NOW. If later you have your own oil, then you can also go.

I always say Nigeria is a fraud, there is nothing like one Nigeria. No one hate the word Nigeria like you northerners. You are only saying one Nigeria because you know without the south, especially the south south, you guys are doomed. This cheating is humongous and we in the south south must do something fast.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2015
I belive this is a reaction of the white house to the decline of a request made by some UN delegate to send foreign boots on ground to help combat boko haram. The request was made last month when some delegates from the UN visited president Goodluck in Aso rock. He decline the request and ordered them to channel their help to the resettling of displaced Nigerians affected by the insurgent group.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by intergral(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2015
Gaidenk:

Shut up your cow boobs sucking dump,is Gej from the south east,is shekau from the south east u piece of cow sh*t,make your shitty analysis but keep Biafra outta it u piece of garbage.
am so happy that what I said hurt you!
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by intergral(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2015
glacswhite:

Tomato,Onions,pepper... What National debt can be paid with that... A tank of crude oil is 10yrs harvest of ur Tomato and Onions ..Abag free that area
and the so called tomatoes and pepper built the refinery in the lazy ogogoro drinking SS...
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by intergral(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
perryy:

If I get what you are saying, it means the reason why you guys still profess one Nigeria is because you have not discover oil in your land. Immediately you discover oil, you are good to go. If that is the case, those who have discovered oil their land should be allowed to NOW. If later you have your own oil, then you can also go.

I always say Nigeria is a fraud, there is nothing like one Nigeria. No one hate the word Nigeria like you northerners. You are only saying one Nigeria because you know without the south, especially the south south, you guys are doomed. This cheating is humongous and we in the south south must do something fast.
have you forgotten that it was the money from the North that was used to build the refineries.... And my point is that Nigeria can never separated because no body can move forward on its own, take southsudan for example... If you feel that seperating from the north will transform the SS and SE to Dubai have it at the back of your mind that dubai and qatar only speak one language so the fight will not be only between North and south but SS and SE and if SS decide to separate from SE then it still be between the Ijaw and urhobo.... Because even twins born thesame day by thesame mother also fight so please read and understand my post again... Have a wonderful evening.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by tonychristopher: 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
sleeknaija:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/us-offers-france-35-million-to-fight-boko-haram/

Its pointless involving nigerian quota system based army that never won a war without forirgn support
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 03, 2015
intergral:
am so happy that what I said hurt you!
Hehehe u wish abokii,I grew up in Jos,I know your type well.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
[size=18pt]America and France own and command Boko Haram,

Do not be deceived .

Boko foot soldiers are the troops of Frances francophone puppets Chad, Cameroon and Niger.

It still may not make sense until we understand that the current Nigerian federal government is a complete puppet of America to the extent of following America's orders and keeping us in the dark of the genocide America and France are committing in Nigeria in the name of the fraudulant war against Boko Haram.[/size]
GodMode:
I talk am... Fran:ce dey involved in this boko har:am sh:it..

Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by panafrican(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2015
Nigerians have never said they needed that money to fight Boko haram. The only thing Africans are asking is the West stops funding terrorism in Africa.
Re: US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2015
intergral:
at least they are not always caught among armed robbers, 419, Fake pastors, child trafficing, baby factories, fake drugs, expired drugs, prostitution, blood money, drug dealers, pick pockets and many more... goto Abuja and even SS that is close to your place and see IGBOS working as gatemen, for your info even my present gate man at warri is an Igbo Man... I speak fluent IgBO .... Nkitta
and no other tribe in Nigeria does any of these u mentioned except igbo.... U need new set of brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) / Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest / Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.