Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. (22952 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by neduboy17: 1:52pm On May 03, 2015
A former World record for multiple babies in one pregnancy was broken when an American woman gave birth to 17 babies over 29 hours at the Indianapolis Memorial Hospital.

“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming…

Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.

Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many years and had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island.

The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple got an entire litter of 17 beautiful and identical boys.

The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus. Another pics below…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by ademega(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2015
Waho! What a good news !
Congratulations.
They should change that Jonathan name I beg them in the name of whatever.
I know what am talking about .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by Blakjewelry(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2015
Wow, that woman just gave birth to a nation

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by Young03(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2015
Oh my God, see lies flowing like a river

4 Likes

Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by SAMBARRY: 1:59pm On May 03, 2015
That stomach contain 17 shidrenn shocked grin

wish kain over aggressive spam catch 17 eggs like thay shocked grin

their house go be like hostel o grin

make the wife close shop permanently. People like her are banned from getting pregnant again. Make she go padlock her eggs. The man over score goal abi na faarjin man wey im spam don turn condense milk ni? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by loomer: 1:59pm On May 03, 2015
Na all the children wey don accumulate for the belle.

Make she no born again o
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2015
[size=16pt]What Manner Of Lie Is This That Even The Rat In My House Shouted; THIS IS A LIE..[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 03, 2015
What I see is 11.
And this is a very old story.

5 Likes

Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
Old news....
grin grin
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by LewsTherin: 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
Old fake news. Research yoy sources before spreading junk.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-mother-gives-birth-to-17-babies-at-once/

Read the comments
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by propzncribz: 3:09pm On May 03, 2015
Kolocat check this out
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by realtestament(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
Dis pix na since 2009 na
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 03, 2015
propzncribz:
Kolocat check this out

It's bullc**p
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by prettyrosiemua(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2015
op this your fake news just caused a serious headache
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by yungryce: 6:12pm On May 03, 2015
One word.

Na wa oh.

The man will be shi!.tting in his pants
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 03, 2015
U guys can lie shocked
That lady is the Octupus mum and she gave birth to 8 children. Never barren before.
Had set of quadruplet and I think twins all by ivf.
A single mum doing her doctorate then.
More than 5yrs ago.
Re: Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. by emmyskies(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2015
All glory be unto Most High GOD

(1) (Reply)

'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / See Why My Mother Cursed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.