Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? (6451 Views)

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by blackjack21(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
.:
HUSBAND

Welcome home. I'm hiding in the house with a nerf gun, here is the other one.

The LOSER cooks dinner tonight.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

XOXO
WIFE.. gringringrin

CAN you do this for him.

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by stan241(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
Anyone else get this?

4 Likes

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
Tf?
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by charijee(f): 2:33pm On May 03, 2015
Meaning
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by sammieblaize: 2:33pm On May 03, 2015
Most nigerians dont even know what a nerf gun is fam expansiate for em!

4 Likes

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by eghos12(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2015
oh who get shots cook the food game.
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by blackjack21(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2015
charijee:
Meaning
Picture attached now. grin

1 Like

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by loomer: 2:45pm On May 03, 2015
I go do for the fun,

1 Like

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by wiringdpt(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2015
Hahaha happy home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by eph12(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2015
grin things like this keeps the marriage interesting and stronger

9 Likes

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by nipora519(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!!
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by MrsChima(f): 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
Cute. I think it shows growth in marriage and couples that laugh and play together stay together.

3 Likes

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by ivyT(f): 3:01pm On May 03, 2015
We nor dey blow oyibo for naija,so when u waka here OP make u type NigerianStandardEnglish

1 Like

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by blackjack21(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
ivyT:
We nor dey blow oyibo for naija,so when u waka here OP make u type NigerianStandardEnglish

Aunty, no be my fault now. Na Seun do am like that cheesy

Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

1 Like

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Assslayer: 3:54pm On May 03, 2015
Reminds me of the film we use to act as kids with a water gun, anyone who gets splashed with the water gun pretends numb till the game is over.

I will gladly pick the Nerf gun and splash her, no be only cook.

1 Like

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
ROMANTIC
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by braindamage(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2015
Bring it on....the kinda lady every guy should get married to

3 Likes

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by scarwiz(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2015
it will b fun
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Mcowubaba: 4:33pm On May 03, 2015
I will call the Cops..(Sori I 4get na Nigeria I dey sad)

I will invite her younger broda to play the game with her Ist..

1 Like

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Brugo(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2015
grin

She can't let me lose..... unless she wan chop roasted rice and salt

5 Likes

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by ITbomb(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
If it is a face-me-I-face-you apartment, this is grossly unfair
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 4:49pm On May 03, 2015
Assslayer:
Reminds me of the film we use to act as kids with a water gun, anyone who gets splashed with the water gun pretends numb till the game is over.

I will gladly pick the Nerf gun and splash her, no be only cook.
nerf guns don't splash anything kiss
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by yungryce: 4:58pm On May 03, 2015
Best time of ny life sh!t
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by yungryce: 4:58pm On May 03, 2015
Best time of my life sh!.t
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by starlingbawa(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2015
Sounds pretty cool to me wink
We shouldn't be uptight all the time...
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Thugnificent(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
nerf guns don't splash anything kiss
please are you the owner of that ass on ya DP?
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Olucheye(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2015
I Would Love to have this kind of wife!
Truth is winner doesn't compulsorily cook dinner only motivates you not to lose.

This is Fun!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Momcherry(f): 5:52pm On May 03, 2015
eerm..OK..so who gets to dry the floor after splashing everywhere with water?
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by rabbuy(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2015
Is this the bond family or is it Mr and Mrs smith

anywayz *picks gun ghen ghen ghen ghen eshi shi carry kpomo...

Love this type woman that what keeps marriage going ... Ill make sure I marry a lively and fun type and I pray work gives me chance... Na police and thief sure pass for house...#bliSs
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by rabbuy(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2015
Is this the bond family or is it Mr and Mrs smith

anywayz *picks gun ghen ghen ghen ghen eshi shi carry kpomo...
#detectivemode

Love this type of woman that what keeps marriage going ... Ill make sure I marry a lively and fun type and I pray work gives me chance... Na police and thief sure pass for house...#bliSs
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by rabbuy(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2015
Momcherry:
eerm..OK..so who gets to dry the floor after splashing everywhere with water?

The winner undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.