Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Also Want To Answer The Title Former Before May 29 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Also Want To Answer The Title Former Before May 29 (594 Views)

I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Also Want To Answer The Title Former Before May 29 by naijatalks: 4:57pm On May 03, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan, seem to have discover his sacking form in the tail end of his transformational administration. Just like a striker, in a game of football, who did not score a single goal throughout the season, but having form to score a hatrick during the last football match of the season, such a player will still be regarded as a flop.

Am very sure, If President Jonathan have heed the calls of Nigerians that some of his ministers, petroleum minister Daziani Allison Madueke, Interior minister Abba Moro , Senior special assistant on public affairs Doyin Okupe and all the service chiefs be fired, maybe he would have won the heart of most Nigerians that opted for change instead.

The first casualty of this recent transformation sacking is retired General Martin Luther Agwai The chairman of SURE- P, follow by Suleiman Abba former Inspector General of police and Mr Femi Thomas Chairman National Health Insurance Scheme NHIS and Alhaji Habib Abdullahi Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) Managing Director. I expect more sackings to follow even on the eve of the handing of May 29, 2015.

Whichever way you look at it, there is good news for all this last minute appointments. At least they will all be call former this or that, moreover, their picture frame will be hang in their various offices having been the head their respective agencies of government. This scenario applies to acting Inspector General of Police Solomon Arase, Chairman SURE-P Ishaya Akau, SEC Board Chairman Peter Obi ,SEC Chief Executive Munir Gwarzo and NHIS Chairman Olufemi Akingbade and NPA Managing Director Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Ado Bayero.

Please President Goodluck Jonathan, I will not mind if you direct Reuben Abati to announce my appointment via his twitter as your new secretary to government of the federation (SGF) on May 28, 2015.

Read more:

http://bnaijatalks..com/2015/05/i-also-want-to-answer-title-former.html
Re: I Also Want To Answer The Title Former Before May 29 by marjson(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2015
Such is life. Current will always become old when the time come.
Re: I Also Want To Answer The Title Former Before May 29 by ignis: 5:32pm On May 03, 2015
Too long
Re: I Also Want To Answer The Title Former Before May 29 by naijatalks: 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
ignis:
Too long
This small write-up is long?
Re: I Also Want To Answer The Title Former Before May 29 by naijatalks: 3:17pm On May 05, 2015
marjson:
Such is life. Current will always become old when the time come.
Na so life be ...

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Advocates Intervention Of Core Professionals To Arrest Slide In Economy / Election Results In The South-east And South-south Were Written At Home / Photo: See What Will Happen The Moment Buhari Finishes With phcn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.