Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes (44695 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by tenry(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
BIBblacboy:
argumentum ad hominem........yo against me ryt?.......by the way am a 100level engineer....we just finished d exam last two weeks.....GST11?
Good for you, it is still fresh in your head, hence d need to show it here. I was once like you. Anyways, enjoy yourself
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2015
eddysernal:
wrong preception about calarba babes. i dunno whats wrong with you yobbos.you just keep yameering over and over about calarba babes and sex when igbo babes dey dere....
lol.... Funny enough, while I was in Calabar, I had the opportunity to visit a few clubs that double as LovePeddler houses.... All the whores in sight were from the east.... As in literarilly all of them...
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:36pm On May 03, 2015
No need 2 read abt Ikwere girls is jst a waste of time alrdy knw dier story 4rm birth, no doubt d urhobos see dating as marriage, dey gv birth 2 grown ups nd nt until one of d daughters among d grown ups wnts 2 get married, d MAMA may die co-inhabiting wt d PAPA.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by blesszzy(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2015
gracile:

when you call it that, i feel bad
so let's say I'm more like the first to call it quits! yea much better cheesy

Oh really!!! So its doesn't cost you to quit an ongoing relationship.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by gracile(f): 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
blesszzy:

Oh really!!! So its doesn't cost you to quit an ongoing relationship.
It depends, as situations differ
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Lordnewton1(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2015
About the yorubas--if you dont organise a very big party for any celebration.. she would cause you
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by biGPoppaSays(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
**picks up the phone and call the police ** all Nigerian babes na runs girls

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by blesszzy(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2015
gracile:

It depends, as situations differ

It depends okay, but do you take the guy feelings into consideration before giving him the red card. In the case whr he truly loves you.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by dickhardener: 11:02pm On May 03, 2015
humilitypays:
@poster, you are wrong in some, but you tried, lol.

Let me add mine.

Igbo Girls:
Sure they love money and place financial status of a guy as first priority before accepting him.

If you want to have plenty Igbo girls die for your matter, then try acquire a very pretty luxury car and you are their dream man.

Though this also applies to majority of Nigerian girls, but Igbo girls take it more serious.

If you want an Igbo girl to love you die, always form Americana, don't ever speak Igbo to her...learn to speak Queens English with fake British accent and always do like you don't shiitgringrin

Igbo girls are very faithful in marriage, and hardly seek for divorce except its an extreme situation that their family can't fix.

Generally, Igbo girls believe that what defines a man is how much he has in his bank account....and I think the igbo society at large helped shape their mentality this way.

Though there are some exception to the general rule.

Having a child out of wedlock is a big taboo to an igbo girl, she will rather abort the baby than keep it.

An igbo girl will rather die single than be your second wife, except you are super-rich!

Be ready to spend on her and impress her igbo friends.

Yoruba Girls:
They aren't so concerned about financial status of the guy...they don't worry their boyfriend a lot about money.

If you want to win the heart of a Yoruba girl, learn how to speak Yoruba or else Tunde or Wale will soon snatch her away from you.

They love their Yoruba guys too muchgringrin

But in marriage, Yoruba girls are more likely to be unfaithful, though not all. But most don't see marital infidelity as a big deal and they can divorce easily if their hubby mess up, courtesy of the fact that a Yoruba girl still have right of her father's properties just like the guys.

Having child out of wedlock isn't a big deal for a Yoruba girl; she will rather keep the pregnancy than abort it.

They don't usually choose a man based on how much he has...though the recent Yoruba girls have changed, now love money pass Naija politiciansgrin

A single yoruba lady above 30yrs don't mind being your 2nd or 3rd wife if you are very rich, popular and you must be a Yoruba guy too.

Hausa/Fulani:
Marriage like you said is their top priority.

They are quiet and can accommodate their man marrying more than one wife so long as the man can be able to supply all their financial needs.

You dare not think of marrying or even dating an elite Hausa/Fulani girl if your family isn't known or you aren't financially loaded.

Religion matters to Hausa/Fulani girls....you won't get most of them if you aren't Muslim and from a popular family.

Calabar/Akwa Ibom Girls:
They are hardworking....don't put money first. Due to the fact that most of their men are playboys, love fun and entertainment more than any other thing, these group of ladies have few eligible bachelors from their tribe to choose from, so they tend to love any serious man in their life with all their heart.

They will cook good food for the man, satisfy his emotionally too; so I heard.

But don't dump her for another girl if you have once promised her marriage.

Warri Girls:
They are very loud...love fun and party more than any other thing.

If you are drinking garri, she won't mind so long as you are good at partying, cracking jokes and doing street gangster.

Don't dare cheat on her!

Bini Girls:
They love money like mad, but hey, they know that you can't provide the amount of money they need so they usually have one older foreign guy- oyimbo who pays the bills for you.

Be ready to ignore her runz relationship with white guys and focus on the gains you will get from her and you are good to go.

Due to the nature of the runz they do, they tend to be more fetish than other tribes.

So you must be cautious too, and be ready to travel out on her sponsorship, but before you accept, make sure you won't Bleep her up or else she will use jazz to remote control your life from Naijagrin

Bini girl don't care if you are cheating or not. If you like have 3 other girlfriends...she doesn't care much about that...but make sure you are at her call whenever she needs you.

I'm done for nowgringrin
You deserve a medal. Absolutely CORRECT.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by gracile(f): 11:04pm On May 03, 2015
blesszzy:

It depends okay, but do you take the guy feelings into consideration before giving him the red card. In the case whr he truly loves you.
well thing is most of the time i quit is for the good of both of us so everyone wins..
you see; be it infidelity, over possesiveness whatever be the persistent cause (and that's why i said it all depends ) once i can take it no longer, it's best we go our separate ways else i'll just be dragging a dead relationship & what's the point
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by mmsen: 11:06pm On May 03, 2015
They're not facts.

These are silly opinions.

How does the OP reason that the Kanuri/Fulani/Hausa girls will have money when the absolute poverty rate in that part of the world is over 80%?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by meimoks(f): 11:08pm On May 03, 2015
OP I don't know where you got this idea
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by meimoks(f): 11:12pm On May 03, 2015
mmsen:
They're not facts.

These is a silly opinion.

How does the OP reason that the Kanuri/Fulani/Hausa girls will have money when the absolute poverty rate in that part of the world is over 80%?

I taya oh. Just OP's imagination and it is actually OP ( out of point) grin
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by 2kris(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2015
God bless u for these thread @ op . Tho am s/e we dnt love money the way u think.....i commented because of the idoma girls hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm op u a right to the teeth .shit my first hrt break was idoma and am with one right now everything u said abt them here is right,the thought the are d most pretiest in nigeria...wat a pity...emotional balancer

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by hollistarMOB(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
Proudly NUPE
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by fathomberry: 11:28pm On May 03, 2015
The OP is obviously a yoruba re***d. No disrespect.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by babilicious: 11:34pm On May 03, 2015
So wrong....you must be yoruba to write that yoruba girls don't like money...na lie oooo...big fat lie...why do we have the highest rate of divorce in Lagos? Simply cos even when they're married and they see a richer man...they will divorce the sorry ass of a broke husband and fly to the rich man....yoruba girls over-tear eyes coupled with their education....they ain't dating a broke guy (cos they all want to ride big cars and like forcing or claiming to be who or what they aren't).... ain't marrying one either

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by 2kris(m): 11:35pm On May 03, 2015
Freemanan:
To some extent, you deserve a chilled BOTTLE OF ORIJIN... Not CAN oh...

Idoma girls tho... *hides*
i swear una just dey wan my mind,he got it 100% on idoma girls

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by blesszzy(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmm, idoma girls! Am learning something here.

gracile:

well thing is most of the time i quit is for the good of both of us so everyone wins..
you see; be it infidelity, over possesiveness whatever be the persistent cause (and that's why i said it all depends ) once i can take it no longer, it's best we go our separate ways else i'll just be dragging a dead relationship & what's the point

By this , you are saying you always want to be in control of the relationship and at the slightest provocation and even if you are wrong you quit and move on. Is that what u trying to say?
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by gracile(f): 11:45pm On May 03, 2015
blesszzy:
Hmmm, idoma girls! Am learning something here.

By this , you are saying you always want to be in control of the relationship and at the slightest provocation and even if you are wrong you quit and move on. Is that what u trying to say?
No far from it *sighs*
lemme just stop there b4 i start biting my mouth trying to explain
for what's worth, idoma girls are nice to date! not saying so cos it's my tribe trust me
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by dmky: 11:49pm On May 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by blesszzy(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2015
gracile:

No far from it *sighs*
lemme just stop there b4 i start biting my mouth trying to explain
for what's worth, idoma girls are nice to date! not saying so cos it's my tribe trust me

Lol...I think I get you, would love to date one someday and thanks for d explanation and your time.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 03, 2015
Mutuwa:
Hausa girls..big fat black lie with a capital letter.
Don't mind him, my brother.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Osirimononaye(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2015
I just hate Generalization, am from urhobo and just take a Good look @ what u said....matcheww...
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by logica(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2015
Obviously written by a Yoruba.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by bigass123(m): 12:04am On May 04, 2015
[size=20pt]why won't you agree with op, as his fabricated fallacy suits you.
Sister Yoruba geh, how many times in a month do you credit your bf's account.. how many times do you 'service' him in a week?
I've dated Yoruba girls all my life and truth is ...y'all worship money. I'm not been tribalistc cos I'm Yoruba myself. But truth gotta be told. An average Nigerian girl is a money lover, they will kiss a monkey for money.. sleep with men old enough to be their grandpa..just for money.. except for a few of them who are simply different but that %age is less than 7.
One mumu come smoke weed finish come dey post nonsense here
[/size]

Mhizkel:
Those of you bashing the Op, remember he created this thread from his own perspective.. You also can create a thread and write otherwise..I respect the list tho! #Making sense
Thank God i'm yoruba cheesy
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by skylane: 12:07am On May 04, 2015
mytime24:
dat ur babe no like u jarri

Mayb u b her spare tyre grin
thunder solder her nyash,weneva we are alone she wud sit on the floor always saying in her family women don't sit on men bed,if I come close she will be harsh towards me,not dat she's average fine sef very hot tempered quarrels me anytime she likes,I just like her boldness dats y i am datin her,ok we r church members I didn't go to church today,she's taking it personal no calls or flash since morning,and av made up my mind not to call her till I discharge her
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by skylane: 12:10am On May 04, 2015
Harnett:

lolcheesy.mayb she's teachin u 2b disciplined and 2 hav self control
what kind of self control? After so many of my guys hav experienced such b4 and later found out dia babe is havin foriegn affairs,well its not that I actually want sex b4 marriage but atleast small smooching,and I don't want to get married and start quarreling cos of sex issues
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by ShayGirl(f): 12:15am On May 04, 2015
Borrussia:
You're wrong about Yoruba girls, they love money more than Nigerian politicians.

Says who?
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by lovely17(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2015
lovely agrees but that one about yoruba girls na big lie
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by arootech: 1:22am On May 04, 2015
I totally disagree with dat of igala girls.......the fact is that they like having sexx, but not money....
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 1:45am On May 04, 2015
missclasssy:

I love your threads.
Educative and interesting.

Good job.
are you sure? Or you just wanna make you love advances for her? She doesnt look like a lesbian though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / South African Girls Are Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.