Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP (16356 Views)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by Iamdagreatguy(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
Good for them
Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
PDP is in big trouble.

In d next 2 yrs, na small PDP go take better pass APGA or ACCORD.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by Senjuchiha: 8:52pm On May 03, 2015
georjay:
PDP MY FOOTSTOOL....GEJ MY CARPET....saTANoids MY RAG

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by Jeffoo(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2015
I just dey laff pdp

1 Like

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by jtreasure1(f): 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
PDP can't survive this defeat!

1 Like

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by masqot(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
While some good Nigerians are keeping to their words by trekking from Lagos to Abuja, Kastina to Abuja etc, I expect Uncle Bode to have retired on his self imposed exile. Highly disapointing that he's still "sowing seed of discord" all about.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
What do we expect from an Ex-convict (Bode George)... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
But Cronaldo should have scored that goal now. Well thankfully Sani Kata is joining them soon.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by fabulousbrainzz(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
Awon lomo...
Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by shammah1(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
What are you saying? It's appropriate that they solve their internal issues to become a very strong opposition so they put APC in check
Editor1:
accusations and counter-accusations will not help PDP in dis condition.
Opposition is alien to dem. But if they wish to wrestle power frm APC in d near future, the time to reorganise is now!

Muazu dis, Bode George dat, Akpabio d oda one....will not help!

#EDITOR-in-CHIEF
Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by vtsouthpaw(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2015
Una never knw anything....."A ja tu ka ni ti Agbarin" The PDP u see today, u shall see dem no more soon!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by spako4(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2015
Beginning of the end of pdp.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by Odukes(m): 6:18am On May 04, 2015
Bode ke, I taught he had already escaped to yemeni on exile, If Baba is sworn in and you are still here, heeen heeen.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by deb(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Cluelessness, corruption with impunity & Thuggery are you Hero & Role model? We need to plan for you and your likes in Nigeria & expand our prison yards to accommodate you. Never shall we experience those evilish traits in our nation anymore. This is the era of positive change so get a life or we throw you to where you belong

1 Like

Re: Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP by Emmahunk(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2015
First, it was Muazu bragging that PDP cannot use and dump him.
Now, it's Oladipo accusing Bode George of pitching party members against each other.
Does PDP truly mean 'Papa Deceive Pickin?'
How at the mighty fallen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.