Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,351 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. (39536 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Gguy4real: 10:07am On May 04, 2015
Wow what a lovely kid God bless you more wisdom and knowledge
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by kuuljay(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2015
children are born angels it's the society that metamorphicise them.make sure she grows and angel that she is may God provide you the guidance and wisdom
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by kalufelix(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2015
Story for the gods...
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by rheether(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2015
i smell lies..
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by kalufelix(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2015
kuuljay:
children are born angels it's the society that metamorphicise them.make sure she grows and angel that she is may God provide you the guidance and wisdom
Angel ke?

Iffa hear

When serpent neva giv am apple chop

Op dont rejoice yet shes still a kid

Once upon a time we all were angels including lucifer
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Hilaskee(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2015
She is no doubt on her way to greatness. An obvious sign!
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by smartmom(f): 10:25am On May 04, 2015
When I hear accounts like this, it encourages me and gives me hope that there is yet a hope for a better society for the future. God bless her. Please encourage her to keep sowing seeds of greatness
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Hilaskee(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2015
She is no doubt on her way to greatness. An obvious sign!

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:30am On May 04, 2015
Awww!

Such a cute little angel.

May her days be long and her cup never run dry.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by tellwisdom: 10:33am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

u no get sense.

E be like sey u dey madt Abi?...Anuofia angry
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Lawalemi(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2015
Most children have such heart just that they don't have as much as your family. Happy birthday to her anyway
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Emodeee: 10:38am On May 04, 2015
tellwisdom:

E be like sey u dey madt Abi?...Anuofia angry
u bear wisdom? Na wa oh.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by missojugo(f): 10:39am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

I'm proud of you, my angel!

Mother Teresa in the making.........
Give her this from me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 10:40am On May 04, 2015
semasir:
Thanks; never crossed my mind till now

the opposite of lass is lad tho.. tongue
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

God bless that kid.

It is the will of God that his children share with the needy, so that everyone will have enough.. Greed is not of God..
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

Can I have her hand in marriage ?

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by pomsky: 10:56am On May 04, 2015
[size=14pt]......that's great, but i hope she doesn't ask for them back! Or ask you to buy for her since she gave them out with your approval.[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by bloglover(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
Am emotionally moved right now...almost in tears

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by knackz(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2015
...enving the little gurl already, kudos to ur family
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 11:07am On May 04, 2015
Naughtysite:

Can I have her hand in marriage ?

have her hand in marriage
Are you a paedophile?

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

have her hand in marriage
Are you a paedophile?

For my unborn son. undecided
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
i smell lies..

Its from your nose . grin
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by freshcvvs: 11:17am On May 04, 2015
So you couldn't even post her pictures for us to see her.

O ga o.

Maybe she's even 16 lol (Jokes) grin
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by rheether(f): 11:28am On May 04, 2015
Lolz..
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 04, 2015
Whether she'll continue to have such a good heart or not depends largely on you (Deut. 6:6-10).Make hay while the sun shines. besides proverbs 22:6 says.. to train up a boy(girl too) the way he should go, when he grows up he will not deviate from it.

conclusively you have a big follow up to do with this nice beginning.

wishing you all the best in her proper up bringing.

say me well to her.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by bobcharly(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2015
she should be a Role model to Tonto Dike that burns 'fake' bag that she could have given out....nice kid..
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by melomelo: 11:39am On May 04, 2015
Happy birth day to the pretty baby girl
God will make you fruitful and useful in life
A big lesson to the desirous-parent
Keepitup baby
"The Birth-Day of the month"
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by gud4dbest(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

Thanks!
That's true, my sister. Anytime she ask for something and i said...go and take it, she'll first give to every other person around before taking her own.
Such a kind little angel!
hmmn,may d wickedness of man neva poison her kind nature,AMEN.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by gangwolf(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2015
If only our leaders can be like her.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by bukatyne(f): 11:51am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

i really didn't ask, but i'm a great giver too. She knows i give a lot but what humbled me is doing such at such a very tender age. The action just humbled me!

Happy Birthday to your princess

Your signature says it all

She obviously picked it up from you

Keep up the good work cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.