Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57536 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Ivanspring(f): 10:29pm On May 03, 2015
When will you men stop judging women? The bible says, 'judge not that ye be not judged'.
If I were Jesus, men would only get what they sowed. If as a man, you slept with 50 women, then it is only fair and just that you meet and marry a woman who has also slept with 50 men. If you're virgin, you marry a virgin. If you're not a virgin, don't look for one to marry. Simple.

Op, The answer to your question depends on the number of women you have slept with.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lordkrato(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
chymystique:
iF a female Can ve "premarital sex" then the number of men she has slept with before marriage doesnt matter eVen if they are upto 10,000.... FaCt is you can never know the real body Count of a female unless she tells you the truth whiCh most times doesnt happen these days esp if she has slept with 10 different males

@lordkrato, I guess u just knew that the word "THOT" existed reCently so u deem it Fit to call females that, regardless you not knowiNg them. I dont know you or Care about your opinion of me. You simply a non entity where am concerned and I dont ve time to exchange sentenCes with you or your kind. My opinion is Mine alone. Au revoir.

Yawns....

Only a THOT thinks that way. I'm feeling good today that's why I even decided to talk to you. I'm not ghetto compliant naturally ..
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MRBrownJ: 10:44pm On May 03, 2015
each and every one of us have different level of desires and requirements.... some would say 1 man is too much while others would say 10 or even as much as she wants. if a lady is down with such lifestyle then thats her business, and since she aint hurting anyone, doing anything criminal or against the law, then so be it. to each their own!

as for me, so long as she makes me feel right, i dont care how many guys she has had... but if i discover that she is the neighborhood skank, then dikc is all what she can possibly get!

6 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Hila12(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2015
When a woman has had more one night stands than she can consciously remember, it means she's hit big numbers already! Puuussy for de People (PDP)...lol

Bros, for the sake of your sanity, just comot mind! Don't even bother asking the ladies such question cause the truth can send you to an early grave!

Most women (not all) test the waters before marrying the mugu who's in love.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by LajaLaba: 11:37pm On May 03, 2015
Olugbala gbami cry

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MORNDEW(m): 11:53pm On May 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
Aint nothing like "too many men".

All u have to do is LIE about the number.

wink

#BeingReal
jesus u dnt mean dis?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 03, 2015
MORNDEW:
jesus u dnt mean dis?
Why are u now calling Jesus
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Thermodynamics(m): 1:23am On May 04, 2015
Me I will never marry a girl that is not a virgin.
Reasons:

1. women that are not virgins tend to have some sort of spiritual problem like lack of favour, breakthrough and the likes " since God is against it"

2. being a virgin shows some level of discipline and self-whorth.

3. you respect your wife more when you marry her as a virgin.

4. Let's just say you just happen to meet a guy in the future who have FUC.KED your wife countless times. How will you feel.

5. marrying a Virgin is the only assurance that your wife has not committed murder ( ABORTION) thus reducing the possibility of childlessness, And even if she can still give birth, she is already cursed for committing murder.

I am not and never ever going to marry a girl that is not a virgin.

After you don waka from Sokoto to Jalingo finish you wan come carry your stupid self come near me, I go just shoot you. Basterd stupid runs girl.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by coolzeal(m): 3:37am On May 04, 2015
Every woman has her own secret including men. Sometimes, some things are left untouched. No one should get caught up with the past when picking a mate unless of course you can't cope with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by ABEngine(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2015
These are not issues to bother oneself with, I guess you rightly mentioned she did it with guys not spirits, so we are equally wrong.

If she like 40 rods, but she better ensures that her land is still green at the end of the day in order to please the last farmer.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by PunkyOh(f): 6:15am On May 04, 2015
More than 10 is too much for both genders imo. Imagine when that question comes up & they run out counting on both hands, then in comes the toes...

I'd judge a slutty man too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Adaeze003(f): 6:22am On May 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lmao... don't mind him...

Question: bae how many men have you slept with?

Bae: (real no 20) uhm... 2, my ex and my uncle who took advantage of me... lehehehe kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MORNDEW(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

thats who christains call when they are surprised.
Modified*

Today, God in his infinite mercy has added a year to my my life. Am so happy and grateful.

I dedicate this day to the young ladies everywhere who hustle to earn a living, those who sell food, bananna, recharge cards etc. Rather than sell their body to get money.

Today goes to the gala guy on the street, those guys who hustle on almost every express road in our Nation. God will bless you all one day.

Today goes to all Bokoharam victims, the chibok girls and all those facing one insugency or the other. This problem will one day end.

Specially, i dedicate this day to all those who gave their thumb to change or in one way or the other advocated and brought change to Nigeria. May we experience a new Nigeria.

God bless us all.

Princewill Chimereze.

enlightennigeria..com

9 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lionphil(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2015
You should actually start from the 13 guys in 4 years...each year 3 guys...now we can calculate. After four years in school, now considering there are more boys...anyway after 4 years, another 16 or 20 guys...SMH

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by proxitaly: 8:32am On May 04, 2015
None!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by nobul(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2015
men this general pwestin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by XRAY21(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2015
I must marry virgin or no marriage

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by omojeesu(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2015
ZERO!! THIS IS THE WILL OF HER CREATOR AND GOD FOR HER GOOD NOW AND IN ETERNITY.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 8:36am On May 04, 2015
Chai! No more respect for cvnts anymore lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by mooremedia: 8:36am On May 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by blesszzy(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2015
Noloss:

When she is not an harlot, haba! So maximum for men nko?
Uncountable

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jnrbayano(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2015
Someone really sat down and pondered this?

cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by TonyOputa(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2015
But does it matter?

The numbers shouldn't be that much to cause a stir. But if it does...

Mehn, u've got yourself a Hoe..
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 8:38am On May 04, 2015
Its a s.t.u.p.i.d question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 8:40am On May 04, 2015
one
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 8:41am On May 04, 2015
Bunker1:
maximum of two for responsible girls,
any good man will understand. it also depends on number of times they had it...if you are a virgin guy, marry a virgin girl, how can you come into this world without knowing how it feels to taste a new wine.

Two ko two ni undecided
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 8:43am On May 04, 2015
Thermodynamics:
Me I will never marry a girl that is not a virgin.
Reasons:

1. women that are not virgins tend to have some sort of spiritual problem like lack of favour, breakthrough and the likes " since God is against it"

2. being a virgin shows some level of discipline and self-whorth.

3. you respect your wife more when you marry her as a virgin.

4. Let's just say you just happen to meet a guy in the future who have FUC.KED your wife countless times. How will you feel.

5. marrying a Virgin is the only assurance that your wife has not committed murder ( ABORTION) thus reducing the possibility of childlessness, And even if she can still give birth, she is already cursed for committing murder.

I am not and never ever going to marry a girl that is not a virgin.

After you don waka from Sokoto to Jalingo finish you wan come carry your stupid self come near me, I go just shoot you. Basterd stupid runs girl.

You go wait tire

Who go marry the ones you have disvirgined?

Virgin ladies for virgin men and non-virgin ladies for non-virgin men. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Atmmachine(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2015
I need me a virgin wife
I can't live with being aware that my wife's honey pot had been drilled by many men

7 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2015
One man is too much...

4 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by micktoxin(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2015
falconey:
maximum 26 men
Yup. Based on most guys, 25/26 are generally the acceptable number for girls between 21-30.
The hypocrisy from my side is strong with this one.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 8:46am On May 04, 2015
I don't blame MEN, rather I will keep blaming LADIES who made themselves OBJECTS of MERE SATISFACTION..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.