Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57538 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Fourwinds: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
DDz1:

Well just as being a virgin doesn't gurantee a good wife,so also someone who has slept with different men doesnt gurantee a good wife too
it is not about virgin or no virgin but how d pvssy was used before getting married..!!!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Crowny11:

And you guyz? what make u innocent....
sorry I hate topics that tarnish the image of woman
and hate guys that don't respect woman more.
it is not about tarnishing d image of women.....

I can tell frankly tell u dat I regularly advice teenage girls to be chaste but what I get is hate...they keep me at arms length.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm....it matters oooo.. do u know how much effort it takes to pay bride price to call girl ur own.....private.

Still doesn't matter, its the future you want with her that matters.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
heheheheheheeeee.... ask me how many congo I don shine....

ok u dey 100 abi.

I don't want to even know sef.

I don dey reach 100.Infact 100 is my starting Point. cheesy
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
it is not about virgin or no virgin but how d pvssy was used before getting married..!!!

My friend if its about how tight the pussy is after several sex,you are yet to understand how women's body works.E get some babes Wey their kini is naturally tight even if they swallow a horse dick.And there are some that is open despite their sexual inactions.

You never see virgins Wey their breast don fall reach ground before?Me don see wellaaaaa!So it goes both ways.Shiite just happens!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Still doesn't matter, its the future you want with her that matters.
I said it matters.!!! if u are not compactable as a result of several taste she has., she might not be emotionally attached to u...one reason I fear single mothers
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

My friend if its about how tight the pussy is after several sex,you are yet to understand how women's body works.E get some babes Wey their kini is naturally tight even if they swallow a horse dick.And there are some that is open despite their sexual inactions.

You never see virgins Wey their breast don fall reach ground before?Me don see wellaaaaa!So it goes both ways.Shiite just happens!
is like u are sometimes not online... how do I get to reach u outside here
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
I said it matters.!!! if u are not compactable as a result of several taste she has., she might not be emotionally attached to u...one reason I fear single mothers

Please marriage is beyond sexual compatibility...if a lady loves you, she will love you for who you are. Besides only insecure men will be afraid they can't match up to their girl"s exes.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Fourwinds: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Please marriage is beyond sexual compatibility...if a lady loves you, she will love you for who you are. Besides only insecure men will be afraid they can't match up to their girl"s exes.
which kind insecure man.? girls with their use of language self....

I have seen some women who cheat on their husbands and when u ask them if dey are able to talk., they will tell u d husband did not satisfy them..ok did they tell d man in question no.!!! but dey seek for it outside
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
which kind insecure man.? girls with their use of language self....

I have seen some women who cheat on their husbands and when u ask them if dey are able to talk., they will tell u d husband did not satisfy them..ok did they tell d man in question no.!!! but dey seek for it outside

Its not every time a woman says a man can't satisfy her she means sex. What about emotions?

Sex is empty without the proper feelings, not do the kpa kpa kpa for hours and your woman doesn't experience orgasm
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Fourwinds: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Its not every time a woman says a man can't satisfy her she means sex. What about emotions?

Sex is empty without the proper feelings, not do the kpa kpa kpa for hours and your woman doesn't experience orgasm
how do women define their emotion(s) becos sometimes I don't perceive they way dey see it....

again so u no like d kpa kpa kpa.... now will u be bold to tell ur husband how he should go about it
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
how do women define their emotion(s) becos sometimes I don't perceive they way dey see it....

again so u no like d kpa kpa kpa.... now will u be bold to tell ur husband how he should go about it

Yes ooo, I'm not shy about my wants please. I want it one way, I tell my man
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Fourwinds: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Yes ooo, I'm not shy about my wants please. I want it one way, I tell my man
a plus for u...note not every woman will be willing to talk.... u can see y some relationships and marriages suffers.!!!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by tomdon(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Bunker1:
maximum of two for responsible girls,
any good man will understand. it also depends on number of times they had it...if you are a virgin guy, marry a virgin girl, how can you come into this world without knowing how it feels to taste a new wine.

2 or 10. No diff

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.