Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Post Ume: Maths And Physics Aid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume: Maths And Physics Aid (269 Views)

List Of Courses You Can Study Without Maths And English - 2016 Edition / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Gst 112 Term Papers: DISCUSS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN METAPHYSICS AND PHYSICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Ume: Maths And Physics Aid by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2015
For those preparing for POST ume and offering Mathematics and/or Physics there is a great website for you.

www.nickzom.com is here to help you solve your maths and physics calculations as you do your revision. It calculates and also shows the steps accurately.

For the Maths page
visit www.nickzom.com/calcworldmath.html

For the Physics Page
visit www.nickzom.com/calcworldphysics.html

This website has aided so many people in preparing for their JAMB and I assure you that it will aid you in your POST UME.

Please share this with your friends too. Don't hoard information.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University (DELSU) Direct_entry, Diploma And Pre_degree Form Is Out / Abuja School Of Nursing Gwagawlada Form Is Still Onsale Call 08159476241apply / Get Direct Admission Into BABCOCK University 2015/2016 Session Now,call Admin_09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.