Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? (906 Views)

Hilarious: Hausa mum Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing - Mohnice / What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) / How Honest Are You To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? by RobinHez(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
We've heard the stories of people who have returned large amounts of money misplaced by some wealthy individuals.
There was an incident where a faulty ATM machine began to dispense free money to customers present. The attention of the officers in the bank were called to rectify the situation.
I personally know of someone who got an alert from the bank that about a million naira had been credited to his account. On enquiries, he found out it was an error and that the person meant to send it to another account. So he requested for the money to be given to the rightful owner.
Now to be honest, what would you do if you encounter any of these situations?
Re: Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? by ITbomb(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2015
Believe me, I will do only the right thing
Re: Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? by RobinHez(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
ITbomb:
Believe me, I will do only the right thing
And what is the right thing
Re: Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
seriously i won't lie,

the amount of cash involve and to who the money belongs to will determine my honesty.
Re: Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? by RobinHez(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
lamako:
seriously i won't lie,

the amount of cash involve and to who the money belongs to will determine my honesty.
grin a million naira?
Re: Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? by Ewuro4: 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
Doesn't happen often around here grin

All the ATM units have cctv installed there. Similar incident happened years ago and they caught fair amount if scapegoats without bail- they all served jail time. There's a documentary about it sef.

Is it really worth it?

So in other words, I'll return every penny of discrepancies in my account.
Re: Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? by taryour(f): 10:15pm On May 03, 2015
hmm mm this one na real long thing oo. One really can't say till u experience it sha. As for me I will return the money But if na one yeye bank official that wants to steal
someone's money now mistakenly transfer the money to my act I doubt if I will return it o.abi a politician money. na my own share of national cake be that o. lol

on a second though again, I ask myself the question * can I really do that ? *
I don't think I have the mind to do it oo, conscience fit kill me o,..... It is well. God help us all, make one small sin/mistake no destroy our life jare.
Re: Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? by RobinHez(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2015
Cc: ishilove
Lalasticlala
Let's hear the honest view of people. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood / Different Types Of Husbands / Origin Of ''ameboism''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.