Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

A Trip To Obudu Mountain Resort - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Obudu Mountain Resort (703 Views)

Fire Destroyed Akwa Ibom Resort & Relaxation Centre (Photos) / Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Trip To Obudu Mountain Resort by sambina: 10:29pm On May 03, 2015
Pls am planning to go on a vacation to obudu mountain resort. I need current information on prices and logistics
Re: A Trip To Obudu Mountain Resort by ritzytbabs(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2015
sambina:
Pls am planning to go on a vacation to obudu mountain resort. I need current information on prices and logistics

i work with a tourism firm here in Calabar, basically what we do is organizing tours, hotel & flight bookings, airport pick-up, luxury car hire & travel services.

I can help with more info if you want

how many days do you want to stay for at the ranch?

how many persons will take part in the trip?

where are you coming from?

kindly respond to those questions
Re: A Trip To Obudu Mountain Resort by sambina: 9:01pm On May 04, 2015
ritzytbabs:

i work with a tourism firm here in Calabar, basically what we do is organizing tours, hotel & flight bookings, airport pick-up, luxury car hire & travel services.

I can help with more info if you want

how many days do you want to stay for at the ranch?

how many persons will take part in the trip?

where are you coming from?

kindly respond to those questions
pls drop ur contact
Re: A Trip To Obudu Mountain Resort by ritzytbabs(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
sambina:
pls drop ur contact

here it is 080************

MODIFIED*

(1) (Reply)

Enquires About Master Degree Programme In Cyprus / Traveling To Spain. / Visa Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.